PDA

View Full Version : (CLOSED!) PS2/PC - Trade > [B] SWEET DEATH

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 02:46 AM
I found my first S-Rank board tonight, the ultra-cool, Sweet Death! Unfortunately I can't use it (since I am a Fortegunner) and I can't synth it (since I have a pure Ranged PM and a pure Armor PM). So, I am left with the option of trading it away for something that I can use.

Here are the things that I am looking for:
[B] Meteor Cannon
[B] Stormline (or completed Stormline armor)
[B] Blackbull (as if anyone even has this...)
Giga/Bullet PP Save unit
Crimson Line w/ fire as element @ 44%-50%
Delette Line w/ fire as element @ 30%-50%
Rabol Dadan w/ fire as element @ 44%-50%
* note - with the Meteor Cannon, I only want the board for the weapon, not the completed weapon

Would possibly consider trading for:
[B] Delette Line
Solid/Power S
[B] Shi-Kikami
or a boatload of Nanopolymers

But wait, there's more:
If you act now, and I really like your offer, I'll throw in most of the synth. materials (excluding photons and the catilium) required to make this sweet, sweet double saber. That's right; for no extra charge, I'll throw in three Par Walna and two Junaline! Act now, operators are standing by!

The things listed above are the only things that I am looking for. That means, no Creamy Doubles, no Halibut Rod, and no 50% elemental Insert Melee Weapon Name Here. For the Blackbull Rifle, Stormline, or any of the other armors, I will not require proof that it is legit... what does it matter anymore anyway. There isn't a Hax-Factory cranking out stuff (that I know of, anyways). And people like me on the PS2 have troubles taking screen shots. In my opinion, just not worth it to provide such nonsense.

Either PM me with offers or post them here. I'll check both frequently.

Thanks,
- Neoptolemus

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-05-14 00:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-05-14 13:15 ]</font>

GStealth
May 14, 2007, 02:50 AM
How many Nanopolymers would be in a "boatload"? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 02:57 AM
I think that there approx. 40 to 50 Nanopolymers in a boatload, though I haven't seen the latest boatload-to-polymer conversion guide. (It is difficult, because boatloads are in the standard unit of measurement, whereas, as we all know, nanopolymer are metric).

GStealth
May 14, 2007, 03:04 AM
I may be able to get more... *runs to room to count amassed nanopolymers*

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 03:20 AM
The nanopolymers would be one of those "last resort" trades. I like to think that eventually I would find enough on my own to make a Stormline armor, if I ever even find a Stormline board... It took me ten runs of Mad Beast S2 (9 of them solo) to find the Sweet Death board. I don't know... maybe with a little luck, ten more runs to find a Stormline board (those Badrias are pretty much everywhere there). And maybe ten more runs of Labs S2 for me to get enough more nanopolymer to synth (and most likely fail) the Stormline. A good trade, however, would be the Stormline board and some nanopolymer... hint, hint.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-05-14 08:48 ]</font>

Follisimo
May 14, 2007, 05:50 AM
You might wanna fix that part where you said you found the sweet death on Crimson Beast S2....

You meant Mad Beasts S2

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 10:46 AM
Good call... it was 2 am, afterall...

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 01:10 PM
The current "best" offer is the [B] Stormline and 15 million meseta. I'd mark it sold for either the Giga Bullet unit, and consider marking it sold for the [B] Stormline and at least 19 nanopolymer (or the meseta to buy 19 of them). (or a Blackbull rifle board... but, alas, no one has one of those yet)

Neoptolemus
May 14, 2007, 03:17 PM
The offer is now closed! Thanks to ye' who provided me with what I need! I have a Stormline synthing now... 56% with a pure Armor PM, and in 32 hours, I will either be very, very excited, or go slit my wrists. (Now I know how melee weapon users feel!)