PDA

View Full Version : ppl getting kicked

l_Will_l
May 14, 2007, 06:38 PM
just letting everyone know not to play with these ppl cause they had a mission with something along the lines of not locked mission to join. but then u will kick you when they get farther through Mad beasts s2 for some reason O.o

detrix
goukezitsu
Binary

and im pretty sure goukezitsu was the leader. not tryin to flame anyone, just hoping ppl are alittle cautious when joining a party cause ur mp and frags ur goin for will be a waste of time. ty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jayster
May 14, 2007, 06:42 PM
I played with some guy on the way to rainbow beast, I joined 2 mins in on the first block. As soon as we finished and he opened the door to the end, he booted me. I dont remember his name exactly but it was like xanta or something.

Sychosis
May 14, 2007, 06:49 PM
I'm not one to avoid people who haven't done anything wrong.

No proof, no point.

Garnet_Moon
May 14, 2007, 06:53 PM
Yawn.

l_Will_l
May 14, 2007, 06:56 PM
ok well u do a run and see a new s rank drop and get kicked or once ur about to get ur mp and frags and get kicked then ull know how i feel. sorry just trying to save some ppl some aggravation

DraginHikari
May 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
Meh it's kinda how it goes, I don't know anything about these people so I'm not going to comment on them, however there's aways people particular with the new drops here that will throw people out of games just to make sure that they get the drops.

l_Will_l
May 14, 2007, 06:59 PM
yep and thats why im just saying who did it. that way let them run it with half a party and it will take them twice as long.

pixelsofdeath
May 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
you forgot to mention, will, that you and si tiga were playing as fortetechers in a S2 party, without your buffs even being above lv10. and that i, a fortegunner, was having to use star and sol atomizers to keep people alive while you spammed a low level nosmegid

l_Will_l
May 14, 2007, 07:01 PM
u never had to use anything on me. i have scapes. im not gunna get anything below s rank. so before kicking ppl how bout u be alittle more like a party? besides last i checked everyone is rich and those items are next to nothing.

pixelsofdeath
May 14, 2007, 07:04 PM
if you're going to play in a S2 don't expect to phone it in. expect to pull your weight and then you won't get booted. thats why both of you were kicked. no need to cry about it on a messageboard

l_Will_l
May 14, 2007, 07:05 PM
and for the record i am not a support force. what is it with ppl thinking forces have to be support forces? thats why sega made 36 pa spots. so ppl make there char unique. u need to be alittle more open to ppls choices on what they want to do. especially with aoi coming up

pixelsofdeath
May 14, 2007, 07:07 PM
not a support force huh? well you're not a very good attack force either then, if gouk's fF's doing 3x the damage

omegapirate2k
May 14, 2007, 07:30 PM
I avoid random parties anyway.

Dhylec
May 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
Witch-hunts usually end with bad results. So before it gets any worse, let's end it here.
There are playable & unplayable people. Hopefully, you can find the right type to play with.