PDA

View Full Version : All your dreams are belong to me.

Tykwa
May 14, 2007, 07:17 PM
Yep, put your recent dreams here.

Acually I havn't drept of anything lately, ill keep you up

Last one I remember was about this hot girl about three months ago...mmm pleasurables...

Sayara
May 14, 2007, 07:30 PM
Life in the city
The pulsing of reality
Day in and day out
They all live so easily
Ohhhhhh
But I can't

So many people
The streets filled with memories
Day in and day out
I hold my destiny

Who am I?
Why am I here?
Free to open up the window
To release the inner halo
No one's made to feel the wind blow
Who am I?
Why am I here?
Seek you deep inside more reason
To believe the future stories
Someday I will climb my rainbow

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
I had a dream that I was at a funeral, and I saw the Divine Maiden praying and crying in a corner with some other people. My cousin and I went outside and he showed me a huge bag of coke he traded a lb of weed for. I don't smoke weed, but I do coke, so we did a few rails. We were almost busted by my sister, so I took off and I went down to the wharf.

I got on a ship, that turned out to be a pirate ship. Davy Jones with the squid beard was the captain, and Guybrush Threepwood was there as the cabin boy. We took off looking for some treasure, but got waylayed by a fight with Bloth and Pug from Pirates of Dark Water. They captured most of the crew, but I happened to make it into a long boat filled with green and black olives. Legolas was there, shooting arrows to cover my back while I caught some beautiful girl in a white dress after the rope she had been strung up with was cut.

I can't remember the dream I had the night before, except that I was in a large empty feild - and then suddenly there was a cow in front of me. I went up to it, and lifted up it's tail. Then it pooped out a twinkie. I'm not sure if I ate the twinkie tho.

Ma_Navu
May 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-05-14 18:04, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I can't remember the dream I had the night before, except that I was in a large empty feild - and then suddenly there was a cow in front of me. I went up to it, and lifted up it's tail. Then it pooped out a twinkie. I'm not sure if I ate the twinkie tho.

Haha, oh wow.

BlueDagger
May 14, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-05-14 18:04, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I had a dream that I was at a funeral, and I saw the Divine Maiden praying and crying in a corner with some other people. My cousin and I went outside and he showed me a huge bag of coke he traded a lb of weed for. I don't smoke weed, but I do coke, so we did a few rails. We were almost busted by my sister, so I took off and I went down to the wharf.

I got on a ship, that turned out to be a pirate ship. Davy Jones with the squid beard was the captain, and Guybrush Threepwood was there as the cabin boy. We took off looking for some treasure, but got waylayed by a fight with Bloth and Pug from Pirates of Dark Water. They captured most of the crew, but I happened to make it into a long boat filled with green and black olives. Legolas was there, shooting arrows to cover my back while I caught some beautiful girl in a white dress after the rope she had been strung up with was cut.

That wasn't a dream, that was the coke...

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
No, it had to be a dream... I dunno about the rest of it, but noone would trade a lb of coke for a lb of weed streight up. That's just impossible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-05-14 18:22 ]</font>