PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hungry: The collector's edition boxset documentory

BlueDagger
May 15, 2007, 06:14 PM
The first I'm Hungry was a box-office flop classic. It was just the right length, held the viewers' attention througout the entire film, and contained some great examples of apitizing food.

With its success, a sequel was soon to be made. Like most sequels it wasn't quite as good as the first, but the fasn accepted it.

By then, the I'm Hungry series had obtained quite a fan-following, and although the first sequel wasn't as successful, another was to be made:

I'm Hungry 3 proved to be the least failure of them all, and the fans thought it was the end - that the producers wouldn't make another so they could call it a trilogy. But after several years, the fans were still loyal, and finally a third(long awaited) sequal was made: I'm Hungry 4: Return of the Pizza(which you can watch on disc four of this collector's edition boxset.

Now, I - the creator of the I'm Hungry series - must ask you - the fans - Should a fourth sequel be made? Should there be a fifth istallment in the I'm Hungry series?

DizzyDi
May 15, 2007, 06:16 PM
Does it come with overpriced Collector's Edition specials?

BlueDagger
May 15, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-05-15 16:16, DizzyDi wrote:
Does it come with overpriced Collector's Edition specials?

Yes! Like shiny DVD cases! Little useless booklets! And much, much more! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif