PDA

View Full Version : BH craze

Cort1984
May 16, 2007, 04:12 PM
ok I know the Black Heart is one of the popular items out there but if you jus look at it.....its the most uselless item out there.. come o n it does nothing but make you look kool.. I dont know maybe its the envy because i dont have one yet or what but ya.

gambit04
May 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
I think it is a waste of meseta to buy but if you find it congrats

Rashiid
May 16, 2007, 04:46 PM
it used to be the greatest.

its dead now.

Neith
May 16, 2007, 05:01 PM
Does nothing?

It gives you 2 STA! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Lure of S-Ranks > Lure of Black Heart, so everyone moved to Rainbow Beast/Mad Beasts S2.

Most people only want it for the looks anyway- either that ir they don't know you can buy Mega / Stamina..

AweOfShe
May 16, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-05-16 14:12, Cort1984 wrote:
its the most uselless item out there.. come o n it does nothing but make you look kool..

Style > Stats.

Zorafim
May 16, 2007, 05:12 PM
It's more important to look like a badass than to be slightly more efficient in combat.
Besides, it takes up the bloody extra slot. What else can you put there?

natewifi
May 16, 2007, 05:13 PM
Dead is a bit extreme to say, nothing is dead in PSU wtf are you talking about? Alot of people have it and still want it, how exactly is it dead? Saying stuff like that makes players begin to dislike PSU because they jump to conclusion and go by what your saying 10 fold (aka considering PSU is dead in all).

ForteStollen
May 16, 2007, 05:20 PM
Another pointless 'the BH does nothing' topic? x_x

JAFO22000
May 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
come o n it does nothing...it doesn't even make you look kool..

Fixed

On 2007-05-16 15:20, ForteStollen wrote:
Another pointless 'the BH does nothing' topic? x_x

Another pointless "this thread is pointeless" reply...

ForteStollen
May 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
I was making a point that there have been far too many of these threads in the past - it isn't even a question asking people their opinions on the BH, was just a statement saying 'its useless'.

I missed the point of your reply exactly? Or were you just being hypocritical? >.>

Cort1984
May 16, 2007, 08:12 PM
well now sorry if i offened you with my topic if you already knew what was about why look at it?

-Tidus_415-
May 16, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-05-16 15:08, AweOfShe wrote:
Style > Stats.

Truth

Fulgore
May 16, 2007, 08:51 PM
"AHHH My Eyes, The Goggles!.... They Do Nothing!!!"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!

So basically a Black Heart http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mayu
May 16, 2007, 09:45 PM
mmmmmm Fire Aura> Black Aura that is all

Zorafim
May 16, 2007, 09:49 PM
Whitill wings > all, unless they release aura field.

Jeremiah
May 16, 2007, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't mind having one if it wasn't for the fact that it emanates from your waist... first time I saw someone with one I thought they defecated in their pants.

I don't find that stylish in the least.

RedX
May 16, 2007, 09:51 PM
On 2007-05-16 19:49, Zorafim wrote:
Whitill wings > all

QFT

PMB960
May 16, 2007, 10:02 PM
On 2007-05-16 19:45, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:

I am going to hate that when I play my force and everyone is running around with that on. Its going to screw me up badly since I will constantly think someone is burned especially while fighting De Ragan or Vanda.

Stezan
May 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
I dont know how ppl confuse these slot units for SEs. Just look at the hp bars if you are unsure.

Nuclearranger
May 17, 2007, 10:33 AM
I think everyone will get one because seriously this is prolly gona be the last time in existance or at least year or two you can get one especialy so EASY just 99ban photons that drop like candy in those missions anyway!! >.> people will prolly get most of everything.

Mio
May 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
back when BH was, "OMG!!!" I traded mine for LOTS of 50% elemental weapons, like 10+ Weapons, and I gave few to my friends of that time! ( the BH was a present actually, and I gave the person that presented me few weapons )

Now I think nobody will trade a single 50% weapon for one! XD

Mewnie
May 17, 2007, 11:20 AM
I hated BH. It looks like a squid pissed ink all over you.

Mewnie
May 17, 2007, 11:21 AM
Hentai* face hugging squids.

*bolded for emphasis

Kinfante
May 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
Mewn?

Mewnie
May 17, 2007, 11:27 AM
Mewn?

NEVAR!

-Tidus_415-
May 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-05-16 19:45, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:

Fire is better than Black...But Black Heart will still better in terms of style since after the firebreak event...Everyone's going to be on fire -_- 99 Ban photons...It should of been like 1000.

Yes I know you cannot carry 1000 but they could of make something that lets you slowly hand them in until you reach 1000.

Finae
May 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
Yeah see, everyone will bash the BH (mainly the ones that don't have one), but garament aura is the same thing except its fire and adds one more to end stat. So when that event comes out and you see everyone and their mom with one, complain about that one also. Can't wait to see the names people come up with that one.

I'll be wearing BH when playing in groups, but solo wise, probably the garament aura. Sorry, I don't want to look like everyone else and I know everyone else will be wearing that GA. I like the black/evil/stank oil looking BH than that fire one.

And people don't even bring up the whitill wing excuse. I hear it all the time. "Whitill wings will be better, I'm waiting on those." You got a LONG wait for them since JP don't have them yet and I doubt Sega is going to release it at all for online mode.

jayster
May 17, 2007, 03:28 PM
i want to have the saftey heart and run around with a sweet death. That's when you know your male beast can't get any manlier.

Zorafim
May 17, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-05-17 13:22, Finae wrote:
Yeah see, everyone will bash the BH (mainly the ones that don't have one), but garament aura is the same thing except its fire and adds one more to end stat. So when that event comes out and you see everyone and their mom with one, complain about that one also. Can't wait to see the names people come up with that one.

I'll be wearing BH when playing in groups, but solo wise, probably the garament aura. Sorry, I don't want to look like everyone else and I know everyone else will be wearing that GA. I like the black/evil/stank oil looking BH than that fire one.

And people don't even bring up the whitill wing excuse. I hear it all the time. "Whitill wings will be better, I'm waiting on those." You got a LONG wait for them since JP don't have them yet and I doubt Sega is going to release it at all for online mode.

Blackheart and Garment Aura, it's the same to me. A way to express your element easily. Ebil people will want the blackheart, and pyromaniacs will want the garment aura. The fact that you're rewarded for being a pyromaniac over an ebil kind of disturbs me, but luckily I am neither, so I don't at all care.
Once we get to water effects or holy auras, then I'll start caring.

Garanz-Baranz
May 17, 2007, 03:34 PM
I say, the Black Heart looks as though you reak of either-

1- rotten tuna in sewer sludge, or
2- You have 20 dead sewer rats who drank booze on a saterday, drowning in the sewage, and ultimatly reaking of rotting tuna in sewer sludge, crammed in your pant's and or underwear... o.o;