PDA

View Full Version : How Skillful Are You? ---PSU heroes---

Cz
May 16, 2007, 11:29 PM
From a range of 5*-10*, give yourself the score of what you think you might stand at. The following numbers indicate where you think you might be at.

10* - Super player, can solo any mission, have never experience death. A total SUPER PSU player!

9* - you have very little weakness, you are famous for being a team player. A good team player!

8* - you sometime die from megid or from super powerful buff up enemies, you are not perfect. An awesome player!

7* - your an average player!

6* - you cant play with people, you have to be told to heal or buff, you cant dodge megid. A below average player!

5* - PSU isnt your game, you die so much that people kick you out of the game, you saw a black ball (megid) coming at you and you didnt dodge it. A PSU loser!

pick your star and if possible explain why you think you earn that star. ~Bunny~

omegapirate2k
May 16, 2007, 11:37 PM
10*, I am an utterly fabulous player.

E-PEEN STROKING FTW

btw, feel free to make fun of me using the word "fabulous" in my post, ok?

Garnet_Moon
May 16, 2007, 11:39 PM
Where is the "I died twice to De Ragan within 5 seconds of each one, so I suck" option?

Cz
May 16, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Where is the "I died twice to De Ragan within 5 seconds of each one, so I suck" option?

you can state that and give yourself watever star you think that is as well. From the look of that, i think you wanted a 6 star. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
May 16, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:42, BunnyGirl wrote:

On 2007-05-16 21:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:

you can state that and give yourself watever star you think that is as well. From the look of that, i think you wanted a 6 star. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, I always lose Megid dodgeball so I guess 6 is my rank. Not bad. I guess.

Cz
May 16, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:37, omegapirate2k wrote:

E-PEEN STROKING FTW

you are so full of yourself...lol. Too bad i am on PC and you are on xbox360. You cant play with me, so i dont really know how skillful you really are. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AweOfShe
May 16, 2007, 11:52 PM
I can't live without Hikaru and his diamond encrusted e-cane. 0*s... u__u;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AweOfShe on 2007-05-16 21:53 ]</font>

Retehi
May 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
120*

omegapirate2k
May 17, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-05-16 21:50, BunnyGirl wrote:

On 2007-05-16 21:37, omegapirate2k wrote:

E-PEEN STROKING FTW

you are so full of yourself...lol. Too bad i am on PC and you are on xbox360. You cant play with me, so i dont really know how skillful you really are. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yes, a shame, don't believe what the other 360 players say about me, they're just jealous http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sinue_v2
May 17, 2007, 12:18 AM
Self-Evaluation is a joke, sorry.

I play to have fun, and my teammates can make their own evaluations of my preformance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-05-16 23:15 ]</font>

Freshellent
May 17, 2007, 12:19 AM
7*

Simply because of the class I play. There's only so much you can do. I think anyway. It's late and I'm not thinking straight. I'll probably edit this post later anyway.

Micro
May 17, 2007, 12:26 AM
Ein deserves like, 15*, he's that awesome.
Me on the other hand, lowest possible, I R FAIL! ;X

Tulio07
May 17, 2007, 12:27 AM
between 8* and 9*

I do die, but it's very rare. I use stars and sols when I can.

Garanz-Baranz
May 17, 2007, 12:28 AM
I'll say 8*, because I use slow rate weapons, thus I get hit by megid...

Also, usually against the Huge Huminoid enemies, such as Kagajibari, Bil De Vear, and Jarba, I'll die from the Tornado Blast, or the megid... Buuuut, I usually keep my distance there. o.o;

>.> Though I'm not really a co-op person, and people complain about my method that really can save a Force's arse, I still do what I can.

My anti-robo Co-op performance includes Lv11+ Barada Megiga, as a Lv1 Infect is better than none at all.

o.o I've fought all enemies except the Dulk Fakis form 2, and so, I have learned most of what an enemy of any speicies can do, thus giving me an encyclepedia worth of knowledge... I think...

Ah well, I'm a skilled player, but as I've never had a Lv60+ character, I'm not the most experienced. I'll admit that. n.n;

Sychosis
May 17, 2007, 12:36 AM
Can I ask something?

Why in the world is this on a 5-10 scale?

Why not something...logical?

Cz
May 17, 2007, 01:32 AM
can i say that i just wanna make fun or weird topic once in while? I want to hear what some people say about themselve. If you dont wanna participate then dont mind the topic and go post somewhere else...thnx.

And about the self evaluation, it is just to see how you value yourself. I never or could careless about what other say about my abilities. I know how i play and definitely i can evaluate myself better than other.

Gosh some of you guys really need to keep your negative opinion to yourself...>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-05-16 23:42 ]</font>

Sychosis
May 17, 2007, 01:58 AM
I don't see how this is negative...I'm honestly baffled as to why you chose 5-10 instead of 1-5, or 1-10.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 17, 2007, 01:59 AM
46472361487326574832*

But yeah, I often get comments about being really damn good at Wartecher, whatever that's worth.

Zorafim
May 17, 2007, 02:04 AM
Because she's basing them off of rarity. A 5* item sucks, while a 10* item is truly sought after.

I'd say, I'm 7-8. I die averaging once a run, normally by things beyond my control. Unavoidable megids, multiple buffed enemies getting crits on me (it's gotten to a point where even a crit barta can fall me from a buffed grunt), getting ganged up on after getting cocky, etc.
Of course, I doubt any of us will be completely honest. 10*ers may have a low ego, and think themselves 6*, while 5*ers think themselves 11*s. And of course, "the more you learn, the more you realise how little you know".

Sychosis
May 17, 2007, 02:13 AM
But a 1* item really sucks. Kinda like being a PSU loser http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scion
May 17, 2007, 02:20 AM
On 2007-05-16 21:52, AweOfShe wrote:
I can't live without Hikaru and his diamond encrusted e-cane. 0*s... u__u;;

Oh, Rain...I love how you stroke my ego...among other things. XD

ANYWAYS, lol...

9*. I'm a team player! Solo?! What's that?! My friends are my team...and my team is my heart...so my friends <3. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Weeaboolits
May 17, 2007, 02:29 AM
I'm offline.

Mio
May 17, 2007, 04:10 AM
me? 1*

ashley50
May 17, 2007, 04:11 AM
erm...I'm between 9 - 8.

As a fG, I use the most effective round to deal damage. Wise use of traps, luring jarbas in groups to infect them simultaneusly with one trap.

as a fT,I contantly keep check of everyone's HP and buff when they wear off.

Mayu
May 17, 2007, 04:15 AM
I'm ummm like a 2

I'm so low that I use hikaru as a shield ><

and let my party members do the work for me as Rena sits down and goes AFK http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

No really umm

9 Star lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mwabwetumba
May 17, 2007, 04:32 AM
I'd give myself an 8 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ryuki-
May 17, 2007, 04:54 AM
8 or 9*. More 8*.

BluCast20xx
May 17, 2007, 04:56 AM
i guess i go in the 7* area. Or should i say 7.5*

i may not be able to solo everything, but i never leave my room without a scape doll. Scouts Honor ;D

Aaomi
May 17, 2007, 05:11 AM
I guess a 7 lol... but i did get hit by a black ball earlier and died http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Ryuki-
May 17, 2007, 05:25 AM
That's Megid, hun. Megid has a status effect of insta-death.

-_Tao_-
May 17, 2007, 05:31 AM
10* when I am afk.

pixelsofdeath
May 17, 2007, 06:00 AM
im gonna give myself a 5 b/c if im not with a select few that i usually team with, i dont know their playstyles and cant make adjustments to better maximize our "pwnage potential" - that and its easy to photoshop a 5 into an 8

Eleina
May 17, 2007, 06:10 AM
o.0;; can't really rate myself...it's the others who should do things like that...

creativehope
May 17, 2007, 06:10 AM
I think I'm a 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif only because I still feel a tad bit noobish in the techer department and I lose pp way too fast to effectively heal and buff the entire party for the entire mission. As for soloing I try my best not to do that, frail newman body. Oh well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
May 17, 2007, 06:14 AM
I would consider myself an 8 or 9* mainly because I'm a team player. Though I solo a lot due to my real life business where I can't really attend full games with teams, I quite often have the best times with players that I know.

I'm an 8 for being not perfect, but I'm a 9* for being nearly in sync with Hikaru from things like buffing, healing, debuffing, etc. You would have the best team around if you have the both of us together in one room ;D

8.5 for me? o.o?~

Edit: Hikaru's about 69*. I'm about 8x lower his ranking v.v~

Edit: I'll rate Eleina since she's giving us the opportunity ;D. 9* because you're wonderful like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-05-17 04:22 ]</font>

Kazuma-kun
May 17, 2007, 06:19 AM
I guess im a 6* too i dodge most megid from enemies if i see them that is. im a single player

Shiro_Ryuu
May 17, 2007, 06:47 AM
I'm sure that I'm around 7-9*. The only things that give me problems are annoying monsters, status effects, megid(which always makes missions more difficult). Other than that, I can plow through most things pretty easily, although my refusal to abuse mates due to how cheap I am may make me die in the stupidest ways.

SStrikerR
May 17, 2007, 06:48 AM
yea, if anything, why not 1-5....? but anyway, in terms of levels, im in mid range, like lv 6, but going by THIS scale, im an 8*. i only die from jarbas, havent been killed by anything in a looong time. i get killed by megid, kok maybe a distova once in awhile if i gett stunned and the forces dont help >_>.

Jakosifer
May 17, 2007, 07:00 AM
Probably an 8*-9* at least solo wise..Team wise..6* (not dying or anything like that) simply because I still kind of have the mentality of a solo'er when I'm playing with teammates and sometimes don't bother using sols. >> I'm working on that though, since teamwork is pretty much necessary to be completely successful and soloing is nowhere near as fun as playing with my friends.

biggabertha
May 17, 2007, 07:13 AM
I'd like to say I'm an average player so that'd be 7* but there are times when I slip up or I'm too tired or I bite of more than I can chew and it costs a scape so I'm probably a 6* really.

But... The other day, I was in a party with five other Fighgunners (I'm a Protranser) in Crimson Beast S2 and we run into that room with two Jarbas and two Go Vahras. The Fighgunners all Dance their way into the Jarbas after I've used a Virus G/Freeze G combo on them but they all get the freeze status and are all on yellow HP! Since I've still got Freeze traps eequipped, I freeze everything again with two more Freeze Gs, drop a Star Atomizer and then a Sol Atomizer to bring everyone back (and save 25,000 meseta between them all). So from that, I'd bump myself to an 8*.

n.n;;;

-Shimarisu-
May 17, 2007, 07:16 AM
About 1* by PC standards because I have no skills hax.

amtalx
May 17, 2007, 07:26 AM
∞* You know this...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: This forum does NOT like Alt codes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2007-05-17 05:29 ]</font>

Sekani
May 17, 2007, 09:04 AM
People measure skill on this forum by how fast you can solo certain missions.

I'd rather turn the game off than solo anything. Whether I can or can't do it is irrelevant; it's boring as hell unless you're antisocial or something.

-10*

Mewnie
May 17, 2007, 10:02 AM
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we
need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

Nuclearranger
May 17, 2007, 10:05 AM
Iv soloed FAKIS S... ahhh Iv died before though.. so i fall somewhere around 9* .... I kinda feel arogant giving myself somthing that high though...

Longtail
May 17, 2007, 10:19 AM
I'd give myself somewhere between a 5 and a 10. Yep, that is what I would give myself. Maybe I'll have a more accurate answer when I level up.

physic
May 17, 2007, 10:36 AM
Infinity Star: I S2 rank missions by traveling back in time, one hit killing Dark falz with green 1 star saber. Then i proceed to save red ring rico, right after i take a dip to the VR machine and clear challenge mode in .3 seconds. When in a party full of new players, i have been known to lag warp directly in front of them, catch megid absorb it and transform the negative energy into server wide resta field WITH flying DOVES.

pretty awesome id say

Dirkster111
May 17, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'm an 8*-9*, definately a 9* when I'm with members from the Ministry of the ODS.

Neith
May 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
I don't really do self-evaluation to this degree. If I die, I usually know why, and it's usually because of a stupid mistake (that, or a Fighgunner Tornado Danced Kagajibari again ¬_¬ )

What I do is compare other fF's to how I play, watch their playstyle, and see how successful it is. Though to be honest, you don't need a massive amount of skill to play PSU either.

RadiantLegend
May 17, 2007, 11:03 AM
whatever star. I do my best to stay alive to keep my teammates alive.

Cz
May 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
people's opinions are like bee sting...i just learn that from this forum everyday.

Cz
May 17, 2007, 11:13 AM
On 2007-05-16 23:58, Sychosis wrote:
I don't see how this is negative...I'm honestly baffled as to why you chose 5-10 instead of 1-5, or 1-10.

sorry i wasnt being positive yesterday and the way you say almost sounded negative to me at that time. This forum have quite a lot of negative people and i have a list of names written down too. I am probably being too emotional/sensitive toward what people say sometime and dont be surprise if i start flipping on people.

Arika
May 17, 2007, 11:16 AM
Bun Bun Bun
I hope you understand my answer meow ~

JAFO22000
May 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
On 2007-05-16 22:36, Sychosis wrote:
Can I ask something?

Why in the world is this on a 5-10 scale?

Why not something...logical?

You're asking this from someone named "BunnyGirl"???

Mewnie
May 17, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-05-17 09:13, BunnyGirl wrote:

sorry i wasnt being positive yesterday and the way you say almost sounded negative to me at that time. This forum have quite a lot of negative people and i have a list of names written down too. I am probably being too emotional/sensitive toward what people say sometime and dont be surprise if i start flipping on people.

oh shi...

she has a list! someone alert the authorities!

omegapirate2k
May 17, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-05-17 09:29, Mewnie wrote:

oh shi...

she has a list! someone alert the authorities!

BLAST IT ALL mewnie, I was thinking the same thing >_>

Cz
May 17, 2007, 02:56 PM
stop picking on me and please stay on topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DikkyRay
May 17, 2007, 03:32 PM
PSU Poster! --how many topics can we make like this--

DonRoyale
May 17, 2007, 04:18 PM
Me? OMG AREN'T I JUST THE AXIS ON WHICH THIS EARTH SPINS, THEREFORE I AM AUTOMATICALLY WIN. BOW BEFORE ME WRETCHED MORTALS!

8*. Simply because Jarbas love me, and buffed Vahras are a living nightmare for me to endure. (They take over half my health in one shot on A, even with Deband n.n)

VanHalen
May 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
Err I would say average 7*.

Deja
May 17, 2007, 05:00 PM
1*

I'm a Cast Fortetecher. Enough said.

natewifi
May 17, 2007, 05:26 PM
PSU's finest, im the top notch Ff 1000*'s http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VanHalen
May 17, 2007, 05:47 PM
Well since everyone wants a 1-4* I think I'll add it. Though after 5* do you really want to know I mean its gonna be kinda mean >_>

4* Practice makes perfect?

3* Ok you might not be the WORST person though your hand/eye coorodination is pretty bad.

2* At least you aren't a 1* right?

1* j00 r teh gimpz. I don't mean it has your stats suck I mean it as you suck. Zomg jus go dye! And lastly can I have your stuff?

Mayu
May 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
May I add in 1* that you fail at life as well

thank you

Dj_SkyEpic
May 17, 2007, 06:34 PM
On 2007-05-17 15:47, VanHalen wrote:
Well since everyone wants a 1-4* I think I'll add it. Though after 5* do you really want to know I mean its gonna be kinda mean >_>

4* Practice makes perfect?

3* Ok you might not be the WORST person though your hand/eye coorodination is pretty bad.

2* At least you aren't a 1* right?

1* j00 r teh gimpz. I don't mean it has your stats suck I mean it as you suck. Zomg jus go dye! And lastly can I have your stuff?

I want to try!:

4* Though you try, you're always messing up. The Megid ball gets you 100% even if it didn't hit you.

3* Are you even playing the game? Stop standing there! I'm not paying for your scape dolls again.

2* It's hard to play with you. When everyone sees you they know that there's going to be needing 69 stacks of scape dolls. You're going to need to stay across the room from the jarbas and maybe even the polties.

1* Ugh. Do I have to teach you how to link your PAs to your weapons again? Yes, W/S/A/D is your moving controls, and no you cannot use the mouse.

Kaloa
May 18, 2007, 02:10 AM
I'd say I'm an 8*. I can handle most things relatively well, but sometimes I have trouble against buffed mobs, and I've been killed by megid on more than one occasion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Scion
May 18, 2007, 02:18 AM
On 2007-05-17 04:14, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I would consider myself an 8 or 9* mainly because I'm a team player. Though I solo a lot due to my real life business where I can't really attend full games with teams, I quite often have the best times with players that I know.

I'm an 8 for being not perfect, but I'm a 9* for being nearly in sync with Hikaru from things like buffing, healing, debuffing, etc. You would have the best team around if you have the both of us together in one room ;D

8.5 for me? o.o?~

Edit: Hikaru's about 69*. I'm about 8x lower his ranking v.v~

Edit: I'll rate Eleina since she's giving us the opportunity ;D. 9* because you're wonderful like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-05-17 04:22 ]</font>

Damn fucking straight! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Micro
May 18, 2007, 02:21 AM
I too agree with the bold text above this post!

Shaidar
May 18, 2007, 03:07 AM
Ehm..let's see. I tend to type alot. Well, that's an understatement. I type all the time and fill the chatwindow with jibberish. Sometimes I decide to say something when I'm standing in front of a Jarba. Usually results in pain and suffering.

Also, I'm usually very tired. Heck, I'm ALWAYS tired. Sometimes I'm more tired than usual though, which means I fall asleep during missions. Yes, I do. Or I'm just so damn sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open and are too lazy to dodge anything (Onma's lightning for example), help my party and such stuff.

So, considering how annoying it gotta be to party with someone that randomly falls asleep I'd say...6*. Aside from the idiocy mentioned above I guess I can say I know my way around the game fairly well.

BOWSER5150
May 18, 2007, 03:25 AM
I'm a 3* i don't know how to PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vay
May 18, 2007, 07:26 AM
11* 'cause I make Deja look good. (Not easy)

PMB960
May 18, 2007, 11:31 AM
Hmmm I don't know what to rate myself. Um maybe a 7-8*? I think I die way too much especially when playing Rainbow Beast (no elemental armor means barta kills in 2 hits). I try to be a team player but usually somone else can Resta faster or has all buffs/debuffs over 21 so I don' really get to support much.

McLaughlin
May 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-05-17 07:04, Sekani wrote:
People measure skill on this forum by how fast you can solo certain missions.

Which is funny, because only -Gunners and -Techers can really solo anything without taking 3 hours/wasting a dozen stacks of mates.

I defy Cherry/Remedy to run through Labs/Crimson Beast/Mad Beast as a -fighter type and see how well that goes. (IE Fortefighter or Fighgunner.)

I'm not going to grade myself. If one of the people I play with wants to then by all means.

CherryLunar
May 18, 2007, 01:01 PM
3* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cracka_J
May 18, 2007, 01:05 PM
lol this game requires no skill.

Cz
May 18, 2007, 01:06 PM
how did the star become 1-4? I originally put it as 5-10...>.>

Cz
May 18, 2007, 01:07 PM
On 2007-05-18 11:05, Cracka_J wrote:
lol this game requires no skill.

lies! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ThEoRy
May 18, 2007, 01:15 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:29, BunnyGirl wrote:
From a range of 5*-10*, give yourself the score of what you think you might stand at. The following numbers indicate where you think you might be at.

10* - Super player, can solo any mission, have never experience death. A total SUPER PSU player!

9* - you have very little weakness, you are famous for being a team player. A good team player!

8* - you sometime die from megid or from super powerful buff up enemies, you are not perfect. An awesome player!

6* - you cant play with people, you have to be told to heal or buff, you cant dodge megid. A below average player!

5* - PSU isnt your game, you die so much that people kick you out of the game, you saw a black ball (megid) coming at you and you didnt dodge it. A PSU loser!

pick your star and if possible explain why you think you earn that star. ~Bunny~

According to these ratings a 6* player imo is actually either a -6* player or a 6 year old player.
Actually, I take that back. I once did play PSO with my friends 4 year old nephew. He was a RAmar and was actually pretty skilled. We ended up defeating the dragon 2gether, just him and I. And he didn't even die once.
So let me just say that according to these ratings a 6* player is actually a 3 year old one armed blind kid with narcolepsy and a.d.d. who forgot to take his medicine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octagon on 2007-05-18 11:16 ]</font>

Slace2k3
May 18, 2007, 01:20 PM
I think Im about an 8* player, i die once in a blue moon, but I dont use the best weapons/armor yet...still on 8* weapons.

Vay
May 18, 2007, 09:42 PM
On 2007-05-18 11:15, Octagon wrote:

On 2007-05-16 21:29, BunnyGirl wrote:

According to these ratings a 6* player imo is actually either a -6* player or a 6 year old player.
Actually, I take that back. I once did play PSO with my friends 4 year old nephew. He was a RAmar and was actually pretty skilled. We ended up defeating the dragon 2gether, just him and I. And he didn't even die once.
So let me just say that according to these ratings a 6* player is actually a 3 year old one armed blind kid with narcolepsy and a.d.d. who forgot to take his medicine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octagon on 2007-05-18 11:16 ]</font>

That really made me laugh hard... Awesome job. Haha

Kent
May 18, 2007, 11:28 PM

On 2007-05-16 23:58, Sychosis wrote:

You sound like you need a hug.

...Anyway, being that I've been told I was the "best force ever" quite a few times, back when I was playing the PC version, and I do consider myself to be quite skilled at playing the game, I'm going to go with 9*, despite how much of an ass I feel like by giving myself that evaluation. :/

Of course, the overabundance of h4x and the complete and total lack of a stable economy on the PC/PS2 servers, caused me to quit for a long time... And now I'm started on the 360 version (barely).

I've still got it. >_>

Mewnie
May 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
I should get my nephew onto this game then :3