PDA

View Full Version : To Nanoblast or not to nanoblast, that is the question:

ShinMaruku
May 16, 2007, 11:46 PM
Sometimes I'm in a mix up, I cna nanoblast and knock their balls off or I can stun lock these huge bastards (Them Vears, Magogs, them retarded robots, basically any of these big bastards)
Which would be better? Because stun locking them is also risky when I can eaily knock quite fewoctaves off them with a nanoblast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-05-16 21:48 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
May 16, 2007, 11:49 PM
Step One: Get Adaka Val
Step Two: Never leave home without a dependable GT or fT
Step Threee: ???
Step Four: Profit

Alamar
May 16, 2007, 11:51 PM
I as a beast choose to knock there block off with Nano myself. I save it up depending on the run for the real nasty room. Like Mad beast S2 I save it until the last room. Those Go Dolva's two of them can be a pain,so I nanoblast them taking at least one half way or more. Thats my opinion anyways

ShinMaruku
May 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
I always try to knock the big mopnster block off but somtimes they slap Nariko away.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mutt12
May 17, 2007, 05:36 PM
I always hold my blast till we get into a real hairy situation. Or a boss. Unless it's the Onmagohg coz nanoblast is useless once that bastard's up in the air.

ShinMaruku
May 17, 2007, 05:51 PM
The Onmagogh is nice when you get to PA the hell outta him so Nanoblasting him ain't that prudent.

SolomonGrundy
May 17, 2007, 06:21 PM
depends on the situation. Nano is superior for dealing with things that heap on the status effects. it is also gret for taking out 'buffed' monsters. Finally is is great for taking out enemies that have anti melee moves, like stomp, shield (svaltus, etc), or mutli-fireballs.

It is poor against monsters which retreat, or are melee resistant and have a single hit location.

ShinMaruku
May 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
I think it's best for the big basatrds and for the other things my Spear PA makes them play the twin-tang