PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: how much money in our econmony?

jayster
May 17, 2007, 05:52 AM
Just curious how much meseta you guys think is in our econmony? I know personally iv earned 2-3 million from missions after subtracting what iv put into the npc.. This meseta only includes the meseta from missions because that's the only way we can create meseta in this game. When lab SS came out I leveled from 70 to 80 there and brought in almost all the money I ever made from there.

So with this said, how much meseta do you think is out there in our econmony?

My estimate is that there is about 50,000 people that play this game or had played this game. Out of those people I would say 15,000 our above level 55, the point that you can actually earn good meseta and effect how much is put into our econmony. Now out of the 15,000 that can earn decent meseta I would say only 2,000 are at the level cap and have been earning meseta for a while. We will say the 2000 neted about 3 mil each, give or take. We'll say that 5,000 are above 70 but less than 80 and net about 1.5 million each. And we'll say that that the rest of 55-69 net about 1 million each. So from my completely inaccurate calculations that meens we have a estimated 21.5 billion meseta.

pixelsofdeath
May 17, 2007, 05:54 AM
i have 10,000!

GuerillaPimp
May 17, 2007, 02:05 PM
I admit im new and im still learning. How exactly does the economy system work? I mean is it better to spend at NPC shops or Player shops. Or is there another way to 'boost' the economy?

jayster
May 17, 2007, 03:19 PM
It depends if you're on PC / PS2 or xbox 360. If you're on xbox 360, it's better to spend at player shops unless you can find the same thing cheaper at the npc, we are trying to build our economy up. By spending meseta at player shops, you keep the meseta in our economy, spending at the npc gets rid of the meseta in our economy. So xbox 360 users want to keep the money in instead of sending it out. The only real way to boost our economy is by doing missions and earning meseta because that's the only way to put meseta into our system besides selling items to the npc shop( way underpriced though). Although if you're a pc / ps2 user, you want to spend meseta at the npc because of inflation.

Before you go buying from player shops, make sure you know the prices of items in the npc because a lot of people overprice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-05-17 13:22 ]</font>

GuerillaPimp
May 17, 2007, 03:42 PM
I am a 360 user. And I will start 'comparison' shopping next time I need to buy anything. Now that you've explained it, it does make sense how the economy system works. I just wish that meseta was abundant like in PSO

Sekani
May 17, 2007, 09:43 PM
360's player shops are getting more and more retarded by the day. I've restorted to buying nearly all of my synthing materials and healing items from the NPC.

Finding par ebon for less than 5k is like winning the lottery (and for the record, NPC price is 4k).

jayster
May 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
On 2007-05-17 19:43, Sekani wrote:
360's player shops are getting more and more retarded by the day. I've restorted to buying nearly all of my synthing materials and healing items from the NPC.

Finding par ebon for less than 5k is like winning the lottery (and for the record, NPC price is 4k).

Really now? I haven't checked in a while but I would think that par ebon would go down in price due to how much you can farm it on mad beast S2. Neu ebon on the other hand is a whole other story....

You just need to know what you can buy from player shops for cheap and what you cant.... kerseline and vestaline both sell for almost half the price of npc but you'll almost never find vulcaline for under 8k. If you search enough, you'll usually find a couple people selling some stuff for decent prices. Weapons you can usually get for decent prices unless they're S ranks or 9* guns/ rods.

-Tidus_415-
May 17, 2007, 10:19 PM
I have no problem finding stuff under NPC price. I usually only search by ad to compare prices. Sometimes the prices are in the ad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-05-17 20:20 ]</font>

Sekani
May 17, 2007, 10:20 PM
Feel free to check jayster. The only things I routinely find cheap are ores like kerseline, vulcaline, etc. I actually see vulcaline for 4k-5k on a regular basis. Kerseline sells for under 2000, vestaline for around 3000.

Skyly
May 17, 2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah. There Are Some Very Dumb People That Play 360. They Do Not Know How To Price Items. And Almost 1/3 Of The Player Shops Are Storage (For What Reason I Don't Know). I See A Problem With All The Ash And Ebon Mostly.

McLaughlin
May 17, 2007, 10:31 PM
I can usually find Par Ebon for 3,000 if I look hard enough. Neu and Mot Ebon I get from the NPC.

Tykwa
May 17, 2007, 10:39 PM
I usually sell everything in my 360 shop 300 (pho) idk, there's literally, unlimited meseta avalible... Although prices more depend on rarity and most new items or low count items are higher price (duh).

Fulgore
May 17, 2007, 11:18 PM
All I know is it's hard to keep the money in the 360 economy when people price things above the NPC for one or they make it 9999999999999 and then their is no more even avail! For instance, I needed Metaresins to make my Rabol Rappy and had to resort to the NPC all 3 times....

Something people don't keep in mind too is that the more money is cycled through the 360 economy the more people will overprice and personally.......the LESS money in the 360 Economy the Better!

But Hey, if you don't believe me go play PSU on the PC http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif nOOb!

Magician
May 18, 2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah, the 360 player stores are not all silly stupid, but many are.

Folks don't care about a C or B rank weapon grinded to 10, idiots. Use it, feed it to your pm, sell it as pm food, or gtfo, idiots.

Folks don't like it when you use player stores for storage, idiots. Use any stores "gift wrap" and tuck those poopy items into your pm, idiots.

Yeah, there are alot of friggin' idiots on PSU 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-05-18 07:35 ]</font>

Sylpheed
May 18, 2007, 09:49 AM
The creator of this thread is pretty dumb, they forgot to mention the whole fact that meseta drops from monsters.....

Flame6
May 20, 2007, 06:06 AM
I hate buying from player shops, i feel that they're over priced and would rather give the npc my money than some other person!

Nobo
May 20, 2007, 09:05 AM
1trillion meseta!!!!! If I have 2 mil alone and more than 15000 people are 55+ than if only 100 had 1 mil each it would be 1 trillion+!! I think?!? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif