PDA

View Full Version : Things that are NOT in the AoI expansion.

Niered
May 17, 2007, 06:13 PM
So today Im playing PSU with an alt character of mine, and a level 40-something in our party starts fearmongering about AoI.

"Your only gonna be able to transfer one character over to AoI."

Everyone of the people in our group instantly start crying out about this heresay, while I cooly reply with:

"Bullshyt."

At this point she starts telling me that its true because "Its an expansion, not just a server update." To which I retort, then why was this never mentioned by JP beta players pray tell? Why would a game REGRESS from a beta?

The response could possibly rank with greatest quotes ever:

"Kinda like how you can dual wield in Halo 2 but not Halo 3?"

IM SORRY WHAT? Bungie released entire PAGES of information regarding the new system of using the bumpers to individually reload dual wieldable weapons. Needless to say, I jumped on that gaping black hole of an arguement faster than Pedo-bear on a lolita.

But I digress, the true purpose of this thread is not to laugh at some idiot, but in fact to educate those that could become this person, uneducated and boisterous.

So, lets hear some "theories" sent out by the masses that we know to be untrue, and I will periodically come back to this and add them to this OP as a list. Heres my first 3 Contributions:

SHYT THAT AINT IN AOI

1. Newman nano-blasts. You dont get summons either.
2. Black Beast nano-blasts that dual wield axes.
3. NOT all your characters. Ergo, you do keep all of your characters in AoI.
4. Humans get tanks. Vehicle missions were announced aloooooong time ago, but that doesnt mean you get to summon a tank.
5. PvP. Just shut up now, theres been enough whining about this already.
6. Master classes. There are two new classes to PSU in AoI, acrotecher and acrofighter, but the notion that "ZOMG MUST LVL UP ALL MY CLASSES TO GET MASTER CLASSES WHEN THEY COME OUT" is not only wrong, its fucking stupid.

Please do help me maintain this, we dont anyone else making themselves look stupid now do we?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-17 16:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-17 18:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-17 18:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-18 06:48 ]</font>

KamiSori
May 17, 2007, 06:15 PM
someone should clarify that

HUMANS DONT GET TANKS!!! lolz

VanHalen
May 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
Nired I hate you! I was just about to do this!

Anyway bladder meter. Anytime your character sees water it goes up until you have to stop for a pee break.

Life Insurance

FUFME
May 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
Holy Crap, they just finished beta testing and all these false rumors start comming.

Christianity is like 2,000 years old. I wonder how long it took before things became fabricated BS.

natewifi
May 17, 2007, 06:21 PM
Lol a black beast nano that hold axes, I thought that was just a joke when I read it in a different topic.

Just wait for Aoi you cant confirm that these are not in Aoi (likely they arent), the Beta was just a test, the Ruby Bullet looked plain because of it just being the beta version, the real version is a fat ass jewel bullet.

So dont jump to conclusion and assume everything just by what you have seen and heard, ST could have change everything, so just wait...

Niered
May 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
Well, actually, Im kinda trying to make this thread at least semi serious, i mean, although many of the theories out there are well and truly ABSURD, many people believe them without a second thought. This thread is really more for theories that you have heard people legitimately talking about, that you either are unsure of or are positive are BS.

@KamiSori: Good one, Ill add it to the list, that definitely is one I have heard before.

VanHalen
May 17, 2007, 06:24 PM
Oh this is a serious post. My bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . Well I haven't heard any AoI rumors then except for the human tank and newman summon thing. All which I heard on this message board.

Niered
May 17, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-05-17 16:24, VanHalen wrote:
Oh this is a serious post. My bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . Well I haven't heard any AoI rumors then except for the human tank and newman summon thing. All which I heard on this message board.

haha, no problem, although your contributions would add much to gameplay Im sure.

SuperChoco
May 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
THEREZ GOING 2 BE A 4TH PLANET CALLED RAGOL!!111!1!!

Seriously, I haven't heard any thing what you're talking about

McLaughlin
May 17, 2007, 08:03 PM
Add PvP to your list.

Edit: And Ragol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-05-17 18:03 ]</font>

StanleyPain
May 17, 2007, 08:08 PM
Actually, they're removing all the weapons except S-Ranks, and you have to fight bare-fisted until you can use S-Ranks. I read that somewhere.

majorgamer55
May 17, 2007, 08:16 PM
dude that has to be the most stupid shiet i heard in my life! why would you be able to only transfer one character? when u have had a complete file? that is some serious bullshyt believe Japan players would have complained already

PALRAPPYS
May 17, 2007, 08:17 PM
On 2007-05-17 18:03, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Add PvP to your list.

Edit: And Ragol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-05-17 18:03 ]</font>

But the problem is, Ragol does have a chance. It wasn't in AoI, but it's not impossible. No, I'm not saying it is in, but it's not like it's black beast w/ axes or any crap like that.

Niered
May 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
Silly me how could I forget the giant farse that is PvP? Im not going to get into my personal opinions on it, suffice to say that I wouldnt mind it, but since its been confirmed a no-go, might as well add it.

Ragol is...difficult. At the very least the forest is there, so I cant add it to the list.

AND HOW COULD I FORGET MASTER CLASSES? Added those to the list as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-17 18:33 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
May 17, 2007, 08:34 PM
There won't be a Mahou Shoujo/Shounen form for Newmans who wanna make use of their Nano/SUV gauge.

Boo. ;-;

-Ryuki-
May 17, 2007, 08:51 PM
Oh oh. You forgot to add "No Hildebear", because Bil de Vear were in the forest lvl >.>

-Tidus_415-
May 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
This is a retarded one I heard before. Newmans will be able to summon monsters as their SUV/Nanoblast.

Allison_W
May 17, 2007, 10:36 PM
AW MAN, DID YOU KNOW WE'RE GETTING A PM THAT WEARS LEATHER AND CHAINS AND A THONG?

AND SHE HAS THE RELIC GUN?

VanHalen
May 17, 2007, 10:40 PM
If there is a Relic gun I think I'll die laughing.

Niered
May 17, 2007, 10:40 PM
On 2007-05-17 20:36, Allison_W wrote:
AW MAN, DID YOU KNOW WE'RE GETTING A PM THAT WEARS LEATHER AND CHAINS AND A THONG?

OMG BEST THING IN PSU OR BEST THING IN PSU EVAR?

Allison_W
May 17, 2007, 10:42 PM
On 2007-05-17 20:40, Niered wrote:

On 2007-05-17 20:36, Allison_W wrote:

OMG BEST THING IN PSU OR BEST THING IN PSU EVAR?

Which part, the Relic Gun or the leather and chains and a thong?

Niered
May 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
You decide ; D

majorgamer55
May 17, 2007, 10:59 PM
once you have prove of the fact that only one charracter may be transfered, PM me

Niered
May 17, 2007, 11:01 PM
On 2007-05-17 20:59, majorgamer55 wrote:
once you have prove of the fact that only one charracter may be transfered, PM me

You misread me good sah'! I was defending the idea that we get all of our character slots.

Sekani
May 17, 2007, 11:04 PM
The biggest rumor I've heard is that all the new PMs (4x3, 4x4, 46x, and of course the male/dragon/chocobo/Tails models) will all be unlocked in the expansion.

-Shimarisu-
May 18, 2007, 12:05 AM
On 2007-05-17 16:17, FUFME wrote:
Holy Crap, they just finished beta testing and all these false rumors start comming.

Christianity is like 2,000 years old. I wonder how long it took before things became fabricated BS.

Minus 2000 years.

Zorafim
May 18, 2007, 12:25 AM
On 2007-05-17 20:13, -Tidus_415- wrote:
This is a retarded one I heard before. Newmans will be able to summon monsters as their SUV/Nanoblast.

Newmen are biomonsters, as much as casts are robots. Why in flying blue monkey hell would a biomonster be able to call out mystic creatures as an attack? I mean, it makes sense if they spawned out random half-made animals, like these: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/7674/phantasystar/enemies/xanafalgue.gif Or other creepy things.
But guardians of the elements and stuff like that is just out of the question.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 18, 2007, 01:44 AM
This needs a sticky.

Niered
May 18, 2007, 08:49 AM
On 2007-05-17 23:44, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
This needs a sticky.

In some aspects I'd agree wit' ya, not taht I need to go about tootin my own horn, it just might make sense.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 18, 2007, 09:53 AM
On 2007-05-17 22:25, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-05-17 20:13, -Tidus_415- wrote:

Newmen are biomonsters, as much as casts are robots. Why in flying blue monkey hell would a biomonster be able to call out mystic creatures as an attack? I mean, it makes sense if they spawned out random half-made animals, like these: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/7674/phantasystar/enemies/xanafalgue.gif Or other creepy things.
But guardians of the elements and stuff like that is just out of the question.

Seems to me like you are to Newmans being Biomonsters/Cat people as I am to Twin Sabers being Japanese weapons. Can't blame you though, although I do like considering Newmans as elves, I mean, elf chicks are really hot, and they still have the one trait that makes people think they're elves: pointy ears. But yeah, it would be nice to either give Newmans and ability, or just remove SUV and Nanoblasts all together.

physic
May 18, 2007, 10:03 AM
if they remove nanoblast i want like a 40% atp increase, because the drop of from human to beast in tap is a huge one. I think they ll give human/newman something to charge eventually maybe with an extra uni or something, but i doubt it will be overly powerful. Of course nothing like that has been announced yet.

Something else that doesnt exist but i wouldnt mind seeing is evasion effects, say you do dmg when blocking or maybe recieve hp SE etc. Also not in aoi but i would want to see is visible shields, ala kasami bracer in pso.

BUUUTTT NONE OF THAT IS THERE

Shiro_Ryuu
May 18, 2007, 10:26 AM
Uhh, Beasts are so awesome that they don't even need it unless like they really suck at fighting, which isn't their stereotype. Maybe they should at least bring Beast TP closer to Human than to CAST. I mean, they're the fighter race, they should have some intelligence if they have to be good fighters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-05-18 08:34 ]</font>

buzyb77
May 18, 2007, 11:07 AM
Fluids Will Not Be Back to help with FT and other Force type jobs

Shiro_Ryuu
May 18, 2007, 11:27 AM
No Dragon in Ragol. ;_;