PDA

View Full Version : favorite photon arts

mrnanoblast
May 17, 2007, 07:32 PM
what would have to be your favorite one that you either have or seen preformed by another player.
i have alot that i like, like assault crush on the twin sabers-all 3 hits, bogga danga on the knuckles-all 3 hits, spinning break is fun to watch all with all 3 hits and i also like spiral dance with the double saber but i can only do 2 out of 3 hit on that so im still trying to lvl it up.
so feel free to tell me your favorite photon arts too.

Garnet_Moon
May 17, 2007, 07:40 PM
Tornado Dance and Bogga Zubba
Megid and Nosudiga
Barada Megiga and Killer Shot

SuperChoco
May 17, 2007, 07:40 PM
My Favorites are:
Twin Plasma- This makes enemies go into shock, which i consider good.
Dus Daggas- It stinks at low levels but it is godly at 21+.
Rising Strike- It's just so simple!!!

Zorafim
May 17, 2007, 09:10 PM
Dus Daggas. **** yeah.

Fulgore
May 17, 2007, 09:12 PM
Even though they take a TON of PP I Absolution Love the Nos Spells, Noszonde inparticular http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I cant wait for AOI to see how it evolves

Jakosifer
May 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
Twin Daggers - Moubu Seiren Zan
Twin Sabers - Assault Crush
Twin Pistols - Twin Mayalee
Machine Gun - Mayalee Fury
Single Dagger - Buten-Shoren Zan

Cant pick one between all of those. >_>

DonRoyale
May 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
Resta.

'Nuff said.

KamiSori
May 17, 2007, 10:36 PM
buten shurenzan
dus robado
spiral dance
bogga danga

mrnanoblast
May 18, 2007, 10:16 AM
i just got dus daggas to 21+ it does alot of damage and looks pretty kool too now im gonna try to get spiral dance to 21+

chibiLegolas
May 18, 2007, 12:00 PM
I'm still testing out more skill PA's. But for now:
Twin sabers: Rising Crush + Twin Harrisen Fans : cause it's just so beautiful to watch. It's the one PA out there that TRUELLY looks like your dancing.

Crossbows : Lightening - Cause SE3 shock to everything saved my @ss plenty of times as a GT.

mrnanoblast
May 18, 2007, 11:16 PM
i just got spiral dance to 21+ and i dont really like the last attack of it because after you stab it into the ground and kick it out all you do is rush forwards which does damage but i thought after the kick it would do something kool but it didnt but i just got moubu seiren zan for the twin daggers to 16 and it looks kool so far and i cant wait to get it to 21+

omegapirate2k
May 18, 2007, 11:18 PM
Assault crush, that third part is awesome.

AlphaDragoon
May 18, 2007, 11:23 PM
Gravity Strike, Splendor Crush, Spiral Dance.

Sexy_Raine
May 19, 2007, 10:45 AM
I enjoy the most broke/overpowered PA............

Burning Shot. Nothing like killing lv100+ enemies that are even bullet resistant in like a minute by yourself with a 6* rifle.

Scion
May 19, 2007, 11:54 AM
Melee - Dus Robado, Dus Daggas, Anga Redda, Bogga Robado, Buten (something) Zan, Splendor Crush, Gravity Strike.

Bullets - Crossbows, Mechguns, Dualies, Insei-sou.

Techs - ALL of them (minus damdiga and dammegid) <3