PDA

View Full Version : My Incredible Luck!

Skids
May 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
Well here my story of my incredible luck today. After finish maxing out fortefighter and ranger job class. I decided to go back to my roots and return to my fighgunner job class. To celebrate my return to fighgunner, hardcore leveling up, and pa art leveling. I thought I do some Mad Beast S2 and look for the melee s rank boards like Sweat Death. Which I haven't really done like i wanted to.

I get a warp from a good friend. Who was just taking a break. after thanking her for the warp. I decided to join any S2 rank parties I can. The 1st one I join had one player but open invite. When I get in. The player is not even in the mission & won't respond. So I leave & check some more parties. Their was 2 availble but no open invite. But one weird thing. The party leader in one of them had the same name as the mission i just left. Seeing that as a sign not to go in. I decide to go with the one didn't have that name

After checking it was ok to join up. Which was ok. The mission end quickly since they were at the boss. Westart the next run. After getting a good amount of normal rares. Yea RANDOM! We beat the boss. With the boss boxes appear in the corner of my eye I see a board. Thinking its a scape doll board. I check other boxes. Then the next thing I know someone pick up that board and its not a scapedoll board. Its SWEAT DEATH [B] and I got it since it was on random! I was in complete shock. I didn't even get a screenshot of the rare indicator.

I get congratulated and not booted. (My teammates are saints!) We took a few minutes to recooperate from the shock. Durning the rest as I tell my friends about my score. One member in our team suggest to the party leader to change the rare setting to order instead of rare or Skids will get another s rank board if he stays. I stay & the party leader doesn'tchange the rare setting and we do mad beast again. Halfway through the run I get STORMLINE ARMOR [B]! I'm was already about to faint from sweat death but I got 2 S RANK BOARDS IN BACK TO BACK MISSIONS!

I CANT BELEIVE MY LUCK TODAY! 2 S RANKS IN BACK TO BACK MISSIONS! I'm on cloud 9 here. Well I'm synthing the sweat death. Making it ice element since I love ice weapons and it be perfect for fire break here. So here all the pics for it. Showing my 2 s rank boards and the morale support of my friendsas we begin to synth.(i'm sorry about not posting those who mail forgot to take screenshots of the mail)

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/Skids40578/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe%20Screenshots/Miscellaneous%20/S%20Ranks/

DonRoyale
May 17, 2007, 10:52 PM
To quote your partner:

"Lucky bastard"

Very nice. Congratulations.

majorgamer55
May 17, 2007, 10:58 PM
and we know that wasnt hacked how?
also why is it that your deleted the other party members names and their characters?
suspicious...

Mayu
May 17, 2007, 11:11 PM
I demand screen shots or it never happen!!!, oh ummm thats photoshoped

Congrats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Tykwa
May 17, 2007, 11:14 PM
Grats.

Siertes
May 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
Ehhhh!!! Good for you, Skids...

I don't think I can take any more of this...

Zorafim
May 17, 2007, 11:27 PM
Einhart can totally take that off your hands it you feel it's too heavy.

Totally.

Skids
May 17, 2007, 11:43 PM
Thank you.

and we know that wasnt hacked how?
also why is it that your deleted the other party members names and their characters?
suspicious...

Its not Hacked or Hax or highever you call it. It was luck. Pure luck. The reason I removed the identifcation on the other part members was because I wanted to be considerate to them since even thou they were kind about it. Some were bit annoyed that I got both S ranks and I felt not disclosing who they are would be better route to take. If your going to accuse me of a bad word hacker(I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not). I can post the pictures without the name edits.

I'm defently keeping the sweat death. Still debating about stormline thou. Only 22 hours left to go( started at 1020PM EST)

FUFME
May 17, 2007, 11:53 PM
Did I play with you and Shiro today? Congrats on the find.

Skids
May 18, 2007, 12:01 AM
Thank you and Yep we played earlier. You help me level up ranger class job.

Sexy_Raine
May 18, 2007, 12:23 AM
I seen no S ranks today, but someone did get the newest 9* armor board, the Catinine today.It was found at the end of Mad Beasts S2 in the boxes. He's probably the first person to have it, it's just as rare an S rank

Golto
May 18, 2007, 12:38 AM
Congrats Skids, people who claim hack just don't understand how srank stuff was hacked in the first place. They never had the boards outside of their pm's synth entries.

Kion
May 18, 2007, 12:41 AM
T_T wish the rest of us luck

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2007, 12:47 AM
wow skids,
(.....better give me the armor or ill roundhouse kick him)
nice find!

ashley50
May 18, 2007, 12:56 AM
On 2007-05-17 21:43, Skids wrote:
I'm defently keeping the sweat death. Still debating about stormline thou. Only 22 hours left to go( started at 1020PM EST)

I want a stormline...meh. I wish...can i have it? =p...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-05-17 22:57 ]</font>

MaximusLight
May 18, 2007, 01:09 AM
Nice, that's like me finding the Halp on the only S2 LL run I ever did ;p Congradulations!

imfanboy
May 18, 2007, 02:33 AM
And I still only have my S-rank Crea Doubles to confort me - cold comfort they are, despite being totally and absolutely 110% legit, because everyone and his jerkoff friend are running around with full palattes of them. -_-

I want something that the cheaters and cheater butt-buddies DON'T have, dammit.

But, er, like I said in your room, congratulations, hope it works, and I've got my armor PM waiting if you want to synth that Stormline - Kalashnikov is a good little PM, I've got a earth Gigush Line cooking in her right now.

SteveP
May 18, 2007, 02:37 AM
Cant remember his name but this guy got a Halarod (spello) in one run, then Sweet Death on the 3rd run after that, hows that for sucess.

We were a full party each time, whats the chances of getting two in 4 runs let alone one guy getting them both.

SteveP

Ash1ey
May 18, 2007, 02:38 AM
congrats skids http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Freshellent
May 18, 2007, 02:47 AM
Nice finds man. Seriously. I would have been hunting with you but I was out all day. Still nice find,I hope it comes out nice. (The sweet death anyway)

Skids
May 18, 2007, 10:04 PM
My incredible luck took a nose dive in the opposite direction. The sweat death failed the 85% success synth. R.I.P my precious Sweat Death. d:-(

natewifi
May 18, 2007, 10:15 PM
LoL XD

Dj_SkyEpic
May 18, 2007, 10:22 PM
Aww Skids... Better luck next time...

Deja
May 18, 2007, 10:28 PM
sorry skids, I'd hate to have my card 10* board fail after such a long time searching for it (since after 20+ runs havent even seen it DROP!)

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garnet_Moon
May 19, 2007, 12:15 AM
I just got a [B] Crea Saber in Crimson Breast S2. Yeah... i'm definitely cutting myself tonight when I go to bed.

PMB960
May 19, 2007, 12:19 AM
Ouch that really sucks. Atleast [B] Sweet Death will always be there (cept during Firebreak) so you can always hunt up another. Hopefully you will have better luck next time.

imfanboy
May 19, 2007, 12:21 AM
Yeah - And btw, that Gigush Line I cooked up came out at a tasty 24% Earth, so if you want to try the Storm Line any time....

Skids
May 19, 2007, 12:48 AM
Thankyou all for the sympathy. Yea its just very annoying to lose the snyth on such a high success rate(85). I would expect that more for the storm-line and not the sweat death. oh well. At least seeing my friends get sweat death help make me feel better.

Siertes
May 19, 2007, 01:13 AM
The Sweet Death failed? Well I guess something had to happen to counter your initial good luck. Too bad it had to be this.

Orin654
May 19, 2007, 06:02 AM
Why is the synth sucess so high? I thought sranks were suppose to be uber low