PDA

View Full Version : Power Levelers

DarthWufei
Dec 13, 2002, 08:59 AM
I don't like them. People who are able to get level 60-94 in less than a week. It's just plain pathetic. Don't you have any other things in your life to do?

A friend a mine was able to do that. I asked him if he ever did anything in PSO besides leveling. He said no. The point of PSO is to have fun with friends not to level your ass off so the game bores you in a week. @_@!

THen there's the levelers who think that once they get higher than you, they know more than you. That's even worse. Levels honestly don't mean a thing in this g ame, which brings to question why I'm even ranting about it. Maybe I'm just jealous, I probably am, but I still think people should have more of a life and not dedicate themselves to a game nearly 24/7. That's just sad.

LollipopLolita
Dec 13, 2002, 09:19 AM
people have their own things they want to do, let them do what they want to do. it doesn't hurt anyone. you get joy out of playing, they get joy out of leveling. and the world goes on turning. it's up to them how they want to live their life.

what do i know, my data got corrupted.

vote for the donut

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-12-13 06:21 ]</font>

Kid_Icarus
Dec 13, 2002, 01:43 PM
On 2002-12-13 05:59, DarthWufei wrote:
I don't like them. People who are able to get level 60-94 in less than a week. It's just plain pathetic. Don't you have any other things in your life to do?

A friend a mine was able to do that. I asked him if he ever did anything in PSO besides leveling. He said no. The point of PSO is to have fun with friends not to level your ass off so the game bores you in a week. @_@!

THen there's the levelers who think that once they get higher than you, they know more than you. That's even worse. Levels honestly don't mean a thing in this g ame, which brings to question why I'm even ranting about it. Maybe I'm just jealous, I probably am, but I still think people should have more of a life and not dedicate themselves to a game nearly 24/7. That's just sad.

:3 Now why would I have to have a life? PSO is all I need nyan

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 13, 2002, 03:34 PM
I power leveled the first week so I could f*** around the rest of the month :3 Mew!

Kasera
Dec 13, 2002, 04:08 PM
I don't tell you how to play the game.

RuneLateralus
Dec 13, 2002, 05:04 PM
If I power leveled, I would have more games to play in...

I wish I had more time to level up my character so that way she could at least do V. Hard...but I am finally getting close to that...

I just can't wait til I get to Ultimate...be a new experience for me...

DarthWufei
Dec 13, 2002, 11:05 PM
First off. I HAVE NOT told ANYONE how to play PSO. ALl I've basically said is I don't like power levelers and how I wish they would play differently. I'm not going to try and make people change. --;

FinalMasterM
Dec 13, 2002, 11:52 PM
I still think people should have more of a life and not dedicate themselves to a game nearly 24/7. That's just sad.

Some people make a living off playing games 24/7. Is that not having a life? Besides, what's the point in having a life? You're gonna die one day, why not make the best of it and enjoy what you can get in life, this includes playing games every waking moment.

Ness
Dec 15, 2002, 10:16 AM

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't see a problem with power levelers because I was once one myself. And also levels are the primary stat increaser and the more levels you have the more more rares you can use. So they do matter.

About the whole know more than you thing, I have never met someone that was arrogant just because there level was higher.