PDA

View Full Version : i hate blacklist so much!!!

_Wolf_
May 18, 2007, 06:25 PM
i have been blacklisted so many times just from asking how to get to the moatoob oasis or because im telling people about my shop or cause people well are ignorant when i say ill BRB and they blacklist me becuase they thought i left without saying anything the most frustrating part of it is when you are blacklisted you cant go to their shops and i might be missing out on a good deal i wish people would clean their blacklist of people who havent annoyed them that is what i do. i have probably black listed over 100 people but i take them off i only have 3 people who keep being stupid when i take them off.so what do you think should people clean their blacklist.

Inazuma
May 18, 2007, 06:42 PM
i agree that it would suck to have someone black list you over the smallest little thing. however, look on the bright side. would you really wanna be friends w/ someone who blacklists for every stupid little thing?

your problem solves itself, imo.

Zero787
May 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
I guess it depends on what the people do to get on the black list, if they just do what you did which i guess could be in the catagory of stupid stuff then yea they should, but if they did something that was insulting then they should not be cleared. Me personaly I don't blacklist people because if I'm getting annoyed I just leave the lobby and move to another planet >_<.

Omega_Weltall
May 18, 2007, 06:45 PM
wow this happens?! well.. in a way it dont surprise me. i only Black listed one person cause he was a keyboard racist. something like that deserves to be blacklisted

Aaomi
May 18, 2007, 06:55 PM
I don't know enough people to start blacklisting them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kion
May 18, 2007, 06:57 PM
I blacklist lobby spammers cause i hate seeing immature shortcuts shouted over and over. Advertisers for a shop are also irritating. If their wares are so great; they'd sell on their own. I block anyone else that exspecially gets on my nerves, but I make sure to clear my list once I've finished runs. You can catch people at bad times, it's stupid to say i never want to party with that person when you don't know them.

Cz
May 18, 2007, 07:22 PM
Bunny have blacklisted plenty of people (not in the game, but on a note pad). I have my reason to blacklist them. I made a list for myself and the blacklist personel will never ever ever ever be a friend of bunny. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

omegapirate2k
May 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
I blacklist people temporarily, but often.

I just blacklist spammers, I make fun of racists XD

Sekani
May 18, 2007, 10:01 PM
I blacklist all lobby spammers. Shortcuts, advertisements, whatever. And no, I don't take them off later. I simply don't care enough to sort out who's really annoying and who's not-so-annoying.

Mayu
May 18, 2007, 10:07 PM
Lobby spammer= You're already in mine

Store spammer: I'll endure it until I get annoyed

Siertes
May 18, 2007, 11:13 PM
I'll blacklist you or any other shop/trade spammers without a second thought. I feel no need to clean up my list, but it's not like I'm dead set on keeping people on it. Only two people on the list are "permanent".

I'll remove people like you if I'm ever bored enough to even look at the list.

Mystil
May 19, 2007, 12:39 AM
I blacklisted an entire "clan" and they will stay there for ever. I blacklisted a cast cause he gave this person a hard time in party when he found out she was a lesbian.

Homophobes = on my list.

Lobby humpers = on my list

Shop spammers = your card is deleted

Just generally being an asshole to someone, not just to me, will warrent a blacklist.

Jakosifer
May 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
I blacklist lobby spammers, I just ignore shop owners who advertise, since they arent being malicious. And "Nanoblasters" get the insta Blist, always. If you're immature enough to think thats funny, you must be in the 5th grade, which means I hate you. <_<

DikkyRay
May 19, 2007, 07:11 PM
i only BL people who BL me.
But sometimes i forget who i blacklist, so i take them off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
and mystil, pretty mch everyone's on your blacklist eh? Or theres maybe 1 or 2 people that you play with. Lighten up

Skuda
May 19, 2007, 08:21 PM
OP needs to use more periods. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Back on topic:

Yeah, My BL is probably clean right now. I think I've only ever used it twice. But yeah, some people are just assholes. It's a fact of life.

Mixfortune
May 20, 2007, 01:05 AM
On 2007-05-18 16:42, Inazuma wrote:
i agree that it would suck to have someone black list you over the smallest little thing. however, look on the bright side. would you really wanna be friends w/ someone who blacklists for every stupid little thing?

your problem solves itself, imo.

I would've mentioned this as well until I noticed that it'd lock him out of their shops, so eh. But usually, yeah, that's the best way to think about it.

ChaotistRazor
May 21, 2007, 03:03 AM
I've maxed my blacklist with so many names. Eventually, it gets to the point where I rotate the older names with newer names. Sad thing is, most of blacklist is just annoying spammers.

Mystil
May 21, 2007, 06:26 AM
On 2007-05-19 17:11, DikkyRay wrote:
i only BL people who BL me.
But sometimes i forget who i blacklist, so i take them off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
and mystil, pretty mch everyone's on your blacklist eh? Or theres maybe 1 or 2 people that you play with. Lighten up

There's 7 people on my list. I might be too defensive, but I don't need to 'lighten up'.

People look so fucking stupid when they assume shit about me.

doubleEXP
May 22, 2007, 01:01 PM
On 2007-05-18 17:22, BunnyGirl wrote:
Bunny have blacklisted plenty of people (not in the game, but on a note pad). I have my reason to blacklist them. I made a list for myself and the blacklist personel will never ever ever ever be a friend of bunny. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I like your style, Bunny.