PDA

View Full Version : Head slot item question

Saligun
May 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
I bought a head slot item that said it would raise my TP by 20 and it showed this 5(25)i started with 5 but it was raised to 25 with this item but on my main stat screen it still listed me with only 5 TP,so my question is what stat did it raise to 25?Is there another type of TP stat for your character?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-05-18 17:28 ]</font>

Cz
May 18, 2007, 07:30 PM
you base stat will always stay the number it represent on the stat option, so i am thinking your base is 5 tp and with that unit equip you get 25 tp...but your base will show 5 still.

Correct me if i am wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-05-18 17:31 ]</font>

Saligun
May 18, 2007, 08:26 PM
The reason i'm asking is because i am working on making a focast and it normaly take you about 20 levls before you can use a simple force weapon ,being a staff in this case and i was wondering if this type of head slot item would up your TP up so you wouldn't need 20 levels to use a force staff but if your base stat is still 5 instead of 25 which this item says it should be then what's the point of this item?

LoneDespo
May 18, 2007, 08:31 PM
Units in PSU don't work like those in PSO, sadly. Bonuses from units do not apply to base stats, but act on top of added stats from armor/weapons/etc. Therefore equipping a head unit to gain a boost in TP will only make you do more damage with what you have, instead of enabling you to use your weapons earlier.