PDA

View Full Version : Two-headed Ragnuc?

jayster
May 19, 2007, 10:43 AM
Does anyone know how to get this item? I would think you would just have to insert kubara wood but I forgot to check when I made mine. If you can't do it that way, then how do you make it?

DonRoyale
May 19, 2007, 10:47 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/ragnus2.jpg

I don't see no possiblity for a Kubara Wood...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
May 19, 2007, 10:58 AM
*sigh* Mind as well give up on the normal one and wait for the Ragnuc, at least I can make those light element.

Sylpheed
May 19, 2007, 11:01 AM
I dont understand why is the board called 2-headed snake and the weapon Two-Headed Ragnus confusing...

Rashiid
May 19, 2007, 11:02 AM
u know what this means...

S rank [B]s will be sold in NPCs....atleast Kubara ones....and they will be at the Kubara shop....

Neith
May 19, 2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, melee weapons will have the boards for the Kubara variants, so there'll (at some point) be a [B] Two-headed Ragnuc. As far as I know, its only ranged weapons you can substitute Kubara Wood in a regular board for.

Eleina
May 19, 2007, 11:12 AM
When i synthed my Two headed ragnus I couldn't use kubara wood made me find some walnas >>

Arika
May 19, 2007, 11:12 AM
On 2007-05-19 08:58, Shiroryuu wrote:
*sigh* Mind as well give up on the normal one and wait for the Ragnuc, at least I can make those light element.

are you sure that kubara one will be able to change element!? purple fire/ blue fire will look cool! but not as cool as green fire http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif(natural)

McLaughlin
May 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
On 2007-05-19 09:02, Rashiid wrote:

S rank [B]s will be sold in NPCs....atleast Kubara ones....and they will be at the Kubara shop....

Actually, it means nothing of the sort. All it means is that there are two different boards, that (I assume) will drop from two different monsters/missions.

What I'd really like to know is if the colour of the weapon (and it's surrounding aura) change colour to match the element. That'd be sweet.

Rashiid
May 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-05-19 10:09, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Actually, it means nothing of the sort. All it means is that there are two different boards, that (I assume) will drop from two different monsters/missions.

What I'd really like to know is if the colour of the weapon (and it's surrounding aura) change colour to match the element. That'd be sweet.

lemme guess; "[B] 2-Headed Snake....Possibly" will drop?

im pretty sure it would be in that shop, just like all other kubara melee weapons of company counter-parts. im sure its LONG from now, but thats the only logical reasoning.

McLaughlin
May 19, 2007, 12:27 PM
On 2007-05-19 10:18, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-05-19 10:09, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

lemme guess; "[B] 2-Headed Snake....Possibly" will drop?

im pretty sure it would be in that shop, just like all other kubara melee weapons of company counter-parts. im sure its LONG from now, but thats the only logical reasoning.

Actually, logical reasoning dictates RARES wouldn't be FOR SALE IN AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY in shops. That's idiotic. I'm pretty sure it's an 11* weapon, and there's no way in hell that will be sold in any shop other than a Player Shop.

Golto
May 19, 2007, 01:19 PM
I actually agree with Rashiid. Eventually the kubara-variants will be sold from npc. Before the second expansion is my guess.

Follisimo
May 19, 2007, 01:23 PM
The boards will probably also cost around 500k per 1 try also. Just a hunch.

Alpha-Hunter
May 19, 2007, 01:47 PM
they will be generally weaker than the brand equivalent right? if that's the case make your boot leg kubara S ranks all you want. Still better off with a nice A rank. so i hope they sell the boards. no need to make people hunt for poor mans crap. especially since i'm a poor man. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nobo
May 19, 2007, 02:30 PM
I say eventually everything will come out in NPCs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Soukosa
May 19, 2007, 04:51 PM
S RANK BOARDS WILL NEVER BE SOLD! Kubara or not! Get it through your fucking skull!!

Why does everyone seem to think that the S rank kubara melee and tech weapon boards will be sold by an NPC? Oh, becauase the B and A rank ones are? You know what, so are the ranged ones... You can't get the boards for the kubara ranged ones from a shop so why would the melee and tech ones be any different?

Some lv 100+ enemies drop the 8* kubara ranged weapons whole. Why wouldn't future ones be able to drop the boards for these as well? Use your brain people... This has been stated before, especially to you Golto >.>

Yoshiflash
May 19, 2007, 05:13 PM
YEAH! SOUNOMI KNOWS ALL AND CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-19 15:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-19 15:46 ]</font>

jayster
May 19, 2007, 07:48 PM
I have to say I agree with Sounomi, I dont think any S rank weapon boards will be sold in the npc.

Rashiid
May 19, 2007, 09:43 PM
On 2007-05-19 14:51, Sounomi wrote:
S RANK BOARDS WILL NEVER BE SOLD! Kubara or not! Get it through your fucking skull!!

Why does everyone seem to think that the S rank kubara melee and tech weapon boards will be sold by an NPC? Oh, becauase the B and A rank ones are? You know what, so are the ranged ones... You can't get the boards for the kubara ranged ones from a shop so why would the melee and tech ones be any different?

Some lv 100+ enemies drop the 8* kubara ranged weapons whole. Why wouldn't future ones be able to drop the boards for these as well? Use your brain people... This has been stated before, especially to you Golto >.>

look Ms. Cleo, you DONT KNOW THAT!!!

your just guessing as of now.

if there will be 15*s later, ST just may put those in.

you DONT KNOW FOR SURE, UNLESS YOU MADE THIS GAME, AND ARE STILL MAKING IT.

not that i dissagree in the fact that they SHOULDNT be sold, but dont go around stating that is just ISNT.

its not helping the whole rumor process as it is now with various things.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 19, 2007, 10:04 PM
ive seen sega do there thing before, since ive played for the better half of a decaid

my vote is it will not happen

Shiro_Ryuu
May 19, 2007, 10:13 PM
I have to agree w/ Sounomi as always.

Golto
May 19, 2007, 10:17 PM
This coming from someone who swears we will never see a mission rank above s2 also. I guess we will see who is right.

Kimil
May 19, 2007, 10:38 PM
500K for an S rank Board? Hmm... Well I'm guessing the Mats would be hard to get to getther if it was 11*... soooo...
1mil-2mil spent to make a ... 50% synth rate ( guessing since Kubara cahances are alwasys crappy).

just random thought...

I couldn't use it ever anyways lol, I'll stick with myDeva XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-05-19 20:39 ]</font>

Yoshiflash
May 19, 2007, 11:44 PM
the 10 star items don't require much at all in the way of materials.