PDA

View Full Version : So while looking at FireBreaks update I noticed that they Do

buzyb77
May 19, 2007, 11:35 AM
Not Take Away Missions as in The JP event

Do you think this is a Typo.... or will we get to keep our missions?

JP Firebreak event

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fphantasystaruniverse.jp%2 F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Our Firebreak event

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fphantasystaruniverse.jp%2 F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Thoughts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-05-19 09:36 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
May 19, 2007, 11:38 AM
They better remove them, or nobody will purify anything. They'll be too busy looking for that gimpsauce Double Saber. I didn't bother to read the links, nor do I care to. It's either a typo or they don't care about events on the NA side.

McLaughlin
May 19, 2007, 12:05 PM
...Maybe that's how it'll work over there-...

Nevermind. Garnet seems to be in a perpetual state of pessimism. Either we lose them in the beginning and get them back like the JP event, or we'll have them off the bat. Either way suits me fine.

Niered
May 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
Im with garnet on this. The "community" in PSU, apart from the odd psoworld players, tends to be very self-serving. Basically noone will take advantage of an extrememly fun event, where the whole player base needs to work together. Instead they'll all be to busy spamming Crimson Beast or Mad Beasts or Rainbow Beast.

I hate missions with Beasts in them.

PALRAPPYS
May 19, 2007, 12:40 PM
On 2007-05-19 09:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
They better remove them, or nobody will purify anything. They'll be too busy looking for that gimpsaucelolipop Double Saber. I didn't bother to read the links, nor do I care to. It's either a typo or they don't care about events on the NA side.

Fix'd.

Now on other matters, I think I'd like that the missions are staying.

Aralia
May 19, 2007, 12:43 PM
but mad beasts has spiffy new items that I want. >.>

(but then so does rainbow beast... maybe I should go to neudaiz soon...lol)

Either way, I personally hope they keep MB and RB up for the event, it'll be nice for a break when I get tired of running purification runs.
plus then I can keep up with my usual 2-3 runs through MB per day for my chance at sweet death, ragnus, and basically any other fighgunner friendly rare. (deva-zashi is supposedly the most common so I hear so I'mma leave that one for later. =p)

Siertes
May 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
If they don't take them away, I'll still be ignoring Mad Beasts S2 until Firebreak is over. I mean it's not like I'll ever get an S Rank drop anyway. Might as well do something productive and fun with awesome music.

Zorafim
May 19, 2007, 01:24 PM
I want my Fukas before I start the event, and even if I have to hunt them during the event, so be it.

Lyrise
May 19, 2007, 02:31 PM
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I dread the number of complaints on this board that will show up after the event is over. People wondering why the goal was never met, why you don't get the 50% off clothing sales, or the 1 week of level 3 luck for all characters.

Garnet_Moon
May 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
On 2007-05-19 12:31, Lyrise wrote:
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I dread the number of complaints on this board that will show up after the event is over. People wondering why the goal was never met, why you don't get the 50% off clothing sales, or the 1 week of level 3 luck for all characters.

The truth is never rude.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 19, 2007, 05:52 PM
OMG ST PLOX GIB US 1 WEEK EXTENSHUN TO MA2 CUZ WE ARE LAZEEE!!11?

Kimil
May 19, 2007, 06:02 PM
Well, there ARE S ranks that come witht eh Fire break missions that we don't have right now, so some Rare-hunters will move to those missions.

THey can do the missions this way... as long as the mission points required are LOWERED.

Golto
May 19, 2007, 06:08 PM
Too bad the only planet with Fire Break missions that have lvl 100+ monsters is Parum.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 19, 2007, 06:12 PM
On 2007-05-19 16:08, Golto wrote:
Too bad the only planet with Fire Break missions that have lvl 100+ monsters is Parum.

Yeah, but they include monsters from all the planets.

I'm pretty sure one mission has Olgohmons (Uransara), Jarbas (Halarod), Jishagaras (Gudda Skela), Navals (Rabol Lebfa), and possibly even some others. I'm too lazy to go google-translate the JP Wiki's drop page right now.

Golto
May 19, 2007, 06:23 PM
That means only Parum will get purified though that was my point.

Niered
May 19, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-05-19 16:23, Golto wrote:
That means only Parum will get purified though that was my point.

Although that was hardly the case in JP. Parum was the last planet to be purified, and thats only because it was given more missions.

omegapirate2k
May 19, 2007, 07:51 PM
I look forward to the event, I have an inordinate amount of ice weapons as is, so it'll be quite fun for me.

Not to mention the weapon I want is fire only, so theres very little use in searching for it during the event, I plan to get as much out of the event-exclusive missions as I can.

ShadowDragon28
May 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
i got lucky a week ago when i synthed a Sharp Twins using ray-photons... it got 44% ice. woot. (- . -)

Now that I've got a 18% fire Crimson Line. I'm pretty much set for FireBreak now..

Unless I can get/borrow a Burn/Resist somehow...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-19 18:05 ]</font>