PDA

View Full Version : GC: looking for these.... (good luck right ?)

Angel_Trynn
Dec 13, 2002, 01:31 PM
Well, i was looking for a few items...these and anything else:

Guardianna
Gal Wind
Angel Harp
And any ranger guns, just started her

Post here if ya have something. Post what youmight be looking for too, who know i might have it Me bing pinkal i dont have much, but i do have a few god/units

god/battle
god/mind
god/hp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angel_Trynn on 2002-12-13 10:35 ]</font>

Angel_Trynn
Dec 13, 2002, 01:57 PM
well, off to work, i'll check back tonight

Elusive_Llama
Dec 13, 2002, 01:57 PM
Give you a Guilty Light +3, a Crush Bullet and a P-Drop for that God/Battle.

Special_K
Dec 13, 2002, 02:11 PM
Elusive, stop trying to rip people off. I will admit I hate ruining other peopls trades, but thats just really an uneven deal.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 13, 2002, 02:35 PM
Don't jump to conclusions. First off, I'm relatively new to PSO. Unlike everyone else, I did not play the DC version, so the true value of a God/Battle is something I don't know. Also, since I'm Redria, I am supposed to find God/Battles from Hidelts so I automatically put a lower 'must get' priority on them.

If I did this mistakenly, then I apologize to her.

Also, when I'm bidding for something for which I don't know the true value, I never bid high because I'm afraid of being cheated, but I don't want to bid too low because I'm afraid of insulting them.

Clearly this is a case of bidding too low without knowing it.

Understand now? How about next time you give somebody the benefit of the doubt and word your reply differently, just in case that person was genuinely mistaken.

Something like "Guilty Lights, Crush Bullets are not worth a God/Battle, Elusive Llama" instead of

"You fucktard stop trying to rip people off you hax0r"

>_<