PDA

View Full Version : Myu's List 2.0 (Harp, Sawd, Amps, PDs...)

ChibiMyu
Dec 13, 2002, 03:28 PM
Most Wanted (feel free to make other offers):
Yasha
God/Arm
Cure/Paralysis

Have:
Asuka
Sange
Angel Harp
Chain Sawd

Hell Laser
Durandal
Flowen's Sword (9* replica)
Last Survivor
Dragon Slayer 0/20/0/0/20
Cross Scar 0/0/0/0/30
Diska of Braveman
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Fire Scepter Agni
Ice Staff: Dagon
Justy 23ST
Meteor Smash
Final Impact

Gigobooma's Claw
Hildebear's Cane
Rappy Fan

Mahu
Branch of Paku Paku
Elysion
Inferno Bazooka
Photon Launcher
Double Saber
Angry Fist
Victor Axe
Yamato

Shield of Delsaber

Amplifier of Blue
Amplifier of Zonde
Amplifier of Barta
Amplifier of Gibarta
Amplifier of Resta

photon drop x 16 (I am willing to trade these alway or trade for more)

I also do a little bit of mag raising and I have a few already raised, but I'm pretty slow at it. =P

Thank you.

deathsshadow
Dec 13, 2002, 03:38 PM
what about a soul eater for something??

Davion
Dec 13, 2002, 04:33 PM
I have the delsaber's set, what would you give me for that, if you want it?

ChibiMyu
Dec 13, 2002, 08:12 PM
deathsshadow: Soul Eater is pretty easy to get in the offline quests, but I haven't done it in GC yet, so I might offer something for it. Maybe a few photon drops or something like a stag cutley or branch of paku paku. How does that sound? (also, I don't mean to offend you, but your signature is one big chunck of text that makes me have to scroll horizontal to read this thread, sorry >_<)

Davion: I already have the shield and a better saber. Thanks though. ^_^

And just a note in general, I forgot to mention that I would also really like a brightness circle.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Dec 13, 2002, 08:15 PM
Victor Axe or Dragon Claw for Sange?

Special_K
Dec 13, 2002, 08:18 PM
Chibi, you're never on AIM!...I may have a God/arm for you...if I do, i'd be making a hunter so I'd need something kinky and fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Lemme know what j00 think.

BlueFire2k5
Dec 13, 2002, 08:22 PM
I have god arm, and would like your sawd or harp.

Angarwaen
Dec 13, 2002, 10:03 PM
hi I was wondering if you would trade me your durandal, I don't have much

Graviton plate
last survivor
flowens sword
rappy fan
crush bullet
booma/gigobooma arms
amp of resta
amp of foie
1 pdrop

maybe you could take a few of those for it?

also, I have a question about the angel harp, unfortunatly I don't have anything that rare to trade for it, but I just wanted to know if the requirement to use it is based on MST or ATA since both fm force and ranger can use. I just need to see if its worth getting my skyly to ulti for ^__^ thank you that would be a big help!

BlueFire2k5
Dec 14, 2002, 12:14 AM
Its ATA.

Special_K
Dec 14, 2002, 12:25 AM
Hey Chibi, still wanna work out a deal, I think I can do it now heh, I'm ready to move into hunter mode I think.

ChibiMyu
Dec 14, 2002, 10:58 AM
Hmmm... If I already have a Victor Axe, I don't think I'm going to trade for another. =P I've been given a few other offers for god/arm, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

And for those who are curious, angel harp requires 120 ata if I remember right. It's equipable by all female forces and rangers and the description on it says it's enhanced by the power of love or something like that, although I don't have any of the love armor/shields to test it.

Angarwaen: Check your PM box.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiMyu on 2002-12-14 07:59 ]</font>

deathsshadow
Dec 14, 2002, 11:06 AM
i was wondering if you still wanted the soul eater, and i know its easy to get and all im not that stupid. By the way i entended to make my sig a hulking lunk of words and space.

Richard
Dec 14, 2002, 01:49 PM
I'll give a God/Arm for the Angel Harp. I'll throw in something else also, maybe some Grinders, Photon Drops or Addslots?