PDA

View Full Version : I'm playing FFXII

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 03:23 PM
Epic intro battle scene is epic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
now to start my long day of grinding andother stuff....

Tykwa
May 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
Send me a copy

Zorafim
May 20, 2007, 03:43 PM
Did anyone get bored to tears of this game? Random encounters are too easy, bosses are too hard, money is too hard to come by, getting money is too boring, music is bland, story is unmotivating, and the characters are pretty boring.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 03:51 PM
On 2007-05-20 13:43, Zorafim wrote:
Did anyone get bored to tears of this game? Random encounters are too easy, bosses are too hard, money is too hard to come by, getting money is too boring, music is bland, story is unmotivating, and the characters are pretty boring.

Actually i really like this game. But then again, my opinion

VanHalen
May 20, 2007, 04:06 PM
Idk why but everyone on this fourm acts like this game killed their family or boyfriend/girlfriend. I never played it though so I have no opinion.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 04:09 PM
On 2007-05-20 14:06, VanHalen wrote:
Idk why but everyone on this fourm acts like this game killed their family or boyfriend/girlfriend. I never played it though so I have no opinion.

Its 'cuz "OMFG FFXI WUZ BETER! FFXII IZ GEY CUZ IT TRID 2 B FFXI!!!!!!"
It really is a good game. A different style for a final fantasy, but altogether good.
I really like the gameplay. Kinda feels like an MMO, but isnt. Every character.....can use every type of magic/weapon, etc etc. But altogether its pretty good.
Ok, good enough to beat once lol. FFVII and FFX (for me D:) are the only two i have tried to beat more tha once

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 05:11 PM

I've never had trouble getting money, the story is good, and the characters are some of the best yet.
Everyone whines about how there is little to no character interaction/development.
There is, but its not like other Final Fantasies where its all obvious and the characters blatantly come out with it.
You're asking for easy random encounters in a Final Fantasy game? LOL.
I dig the challenging bosses too.

BUT, I see where you're coming from.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 05:29 PM
On 2007-05-20 15:11, DizzyDi wrote:

I've never had trouble getting money, the story is good, and the characters are some of the best yet.
Everyone whines about how there is little to no character interaction/development.
There is, but its not like other Final Fantasies where its all obvious and the characters blatantly come out with it.
You're asking for easy random encounters in a Final Fantasy game? LOL.
I dig the challenging bosses too.

BUT, I see where you're coming from.

Only problem i have with the game is Vaan's nose. I am waiting for Ashe or Penelo to go "Wait Vaan hold still. You nose is shiny like a mirror and i want to fix my hair"

Zorafim
May 20, 2007, 05:30 PM
Challenges are okay, but does the boss have to get a 1000% defense upgrade and attack ten times in a row when it's at 5% hp?

Also, tell me your hot money gaining techniques!

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-05-20 15:30, Zorafim wrote:
Challenges are okay, but does the boss have to get a 1000% defense upgrade and attack ten times in a row when it's at 5% hp?

Also, tell me your hot money gaining techniques!

well what i did was find an area with alot of the same type of enemy. FOr me it was the sandsea, and the guys that looked like the sand people from star wars.
I got to like a 100 chain and pretty much from then on got ALOT of stuff to sell. I think i got around 50k or so

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 05:53 PM
I hate Vaan's abs?
Wtf is up wit those things?

Sayara
May 20, 2007, 06:19 PM
bluntly
I hate Final Fantasy.