PDA

View Full Version : I hate cows

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 04:55 PM
NO I DO NOT ACTUALLY HATE COWS
Since talking about the certain thing i hate is against the rules on PSOW, i will substitiute the certain word with cows.
I hate cows. Cows are stupid and slow. The fucking USP cow is taking 29 fucking days because the cow is stupid. "FIREWALL BLOCKED" my ass. The stupid cow! I told my firewall to allow access for you so start fucking downloading!
And i hate you certain blue frog that is a bit-cow. Hurry up and make the download rate fasster. Stop bitching about the firewall and NAT and shit and just download the free cow that i want

Maybe some people will (hopefully) understand what im talking about

Mayu
May 20, 2007, 05:02 PM
Lets sing a song ><

I'm so pretty..., oh so pretty... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 05:03 PM
I tried giving one chocolate syrup, but it didn't turn into a chocolate milk cow like it was supposed to!
Damn cows...

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 05:04 PM
>.> this isnt fkl
plus if i use the word torr-er "cows" this gets locked

Dj_SkyEpic
May 20, 2007, 05:19 PM
Ever tried port forwarding your cow program?

Mooo...

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 05:27 PM
On 2007-05-20 15:19, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Ever tried port forwarding your cow program?

Mooo...

If by that you mean...
actually no idea how to forward my cow's port. I know i allowed all the ports on my firewall though
but the damn cow is mean and doesnt care

Dj_SkyEpic
May 20, 2007, 06:01 PM
Try searching around on the net.

Look up "Port forwarding 'cow' for < your broadband/dsl modem >." There are several websites with step by step guides to ensure that you've done it properly.

What port forwarding does is to give more cow seeders which will let your cow run, eat, and jump faster.

Sayara
May 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
Why don't you just buy it from the meat market instead.

I mean its easier than getting your own cow now isnt it.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:11 PM
ah allright thank you.
Hopefully i wont have to scream at my cow now.

DurakkenX
May 20, 2007, 06:28 PM
cows are already hated by god and man enough...no need to add more hatred on them by using their name...how bout turtle instead...they are loved...they can balance the hate karmicly. Plus they are slow and have shells...fits the topic better...less your talking about how to slice up cows...

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-05-20 16:10, Tingle wrote:
Why don't you just buy it from the meat market instead.

I mean its easier than getting your own cow now isnt it.

Well, the cow that i bought from the market is slowly dying. And i dont see why i should buy another one

HUnewearl_Meira
May 20, 2007, 06:36 PM
Meh... Not really lock worthy...

But FKL will know what to do.

Sayara
May 20, 2007, 06:37 PM
Not the cow.

You want the meat right?
Slaughter that zipped up cow and eat it right?

Just go the Mcmeatys and get the product silly u!

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:37 PM
wait Miera, this is a serious topic i swear!
Gawd, not my fault that people dont understand i cant talk about the real thing!
I swear torrents suck

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 06:38 PM
If I was Indian, I'd be pissed at this thread.

Polly
May 20, 2007, 06:39 PM
Usenet.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:40 PM
Meh guess i'll have to wait 30-some days for the cow to finish.
Cant Port Forward cuz i dont think my dadw ill let me tamper with the IP thingy

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 06:40 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Forum/FKL/fkldpotato1.png

Sinue_v2
May 20, 2007, 06:48 PM
I've noticed that some Cows often start off very slowly, but speed up as you share the cow you've got. Do you have plenty of farmers seeding their feilds?

My Farm Co-Op security is fairly decent, so I don't need to have a fence up at all times. This sometimes makes it easier for the transit of cows. If you have a Co-Op sharing information to your farm, you might consider tearing down your own fences and rely on the Co-Op security for the time being to see if speeds things up. Though I'm not a farm expert, so your problems may not relate to my own issues.

Though I will say that my Cow generally has yellow spots, rather than green spots. Yellow means there may be a problem with the cow, but it's never affected my sharing or recieving of Cows.

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 06:51 PM
I'd be careful of fowarding your cows anyway.
One time I got caught with a cow that wasn't mine and had a scary letter sent to my house.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:58 PM
On 2007-05-20 16:48, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I've noticed that some Cows often start off very slowly, but speed up as you share the cow you've got. Do you have plenty of farmers seeding their feilds?

My Farm Co-Op security is fairly decent, so I don't need to have a fence up at all times. This sometimes makes it easier for the transit of cows. If you have a Co-Op sharing information to your farm, you might consider tearing down your own fences and rely on the Co-Op security for the time being to see if speeds things up. Though I'm not a farm expert, so your problems may not relate to my own issues.

Though I will say that my Cow generally has yellow spots, rather than green spots. Yellow means there may be a problem with the cow, but it's never affected my sharing or recieving of Cows.

Yea that happens with me as well. ONly thing pissing me off is that my cow......WASN'T havinh NAT roblems until now....

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 06:59 PM
On 2007-05-20 16:51, DizzyDi wrote:
One time I got caught with a cow that wasn't mine and had a scary letter sent to my house.

i really want to hear this story

HUnewearl_Meira
May 20, 2007, 07:01 PM
On 2007-05-20 16:37, DikkyRay wrote:
Gawd, not my fault that people dont understand i cant talk about the real thing!
I swear torrents suck

I mean no offense, but the way this thread was going, it was either going to get FKL'd or Locked. Call it a pre-emptive strike, so we wouldn't have to use the nukes.

Sgt_Shligger
May 20, 2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah, this other time at band camp I was trying to get this huge cow. It was 5.2 Gigapounds of huge. . . All crammed into one convenient, fat-ass cow. It took me a whole week but I got enough people to help me tow it over to my farm.

So I go to slaughter the cow and the meat was good at first, but it got boring over time. You see, it's like the farmer was trying to make a bad cow. . . Like, I swear it has a new bone structure designed to make it difficult to enjoy. There's so many bones, you might as well toss the thing.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-05-20 17:01, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-05-20 16:37, DikkyRay wrote:
I swear torrents suck

I mean no offense, but the way this thread was going, it was either going to get FKL'd or Locked. Call it a pre-emptive strike, so we wouldn't have to use the nukes.

Well.
Half of me glad it wasnt locked, because people went to me in Pm's to help
Half of me wishes it was locked cuz.....well. Its FKL and its kinda disheartening to see something end up here

astuarlen
May 20, 2007, 07:38 PM
Moo2u will not be pleased.

But, yes, I have a difficult time with cows myself. And you gotta watch out for that madcow. O no!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 20, 2007, 07:41 PM
DikkyRay didn't get the cow he wanted, just a cowpie.

Shit happens.

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 07:55 PM
On 2007-05-20 16:59, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2007-05-20 16:51, DizzyDi wrote:

i really want to hear this story

Yeah so I was trying to get this one cow that was pretty popular.
So after a few days I manage to tame it.
So I gets to playing around with the cow, checking its udders, petting it, riding it around.
Now this was one of those cows that liked to play roles. It could be whatever you trained it to be. Sos I figure, I'll go to the community stables with this cow, and play with all the other role playing cows.
Sos I manage to sneak my way into the community stables with my ill-gotten, magic casting, cow, and I think this is how they figured me out. I had to fill out some paper work on my cow and what not, sos I goes through it and whatnot, not thinking anything of it. So I'm playing with mah cow and the other cows and a few days later my mom comes and is all..."Whats...Neverwinter Farms?" And I'm like, thats muh cow. So she says "Well this farm is saying that that cow isn't yours, and they could take us to court and shut down our stables. So slaughter the cow and don't milk it again." And I'm like okays http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.
Funny part was, my mom wasn't mad about the cow, she was cool, she just said don't do it again.
but other than the scary letter, nothing else happened.
I stopped stealing cows for a bit but started up again a week later.

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 08:01 PM
I don't mess around with cows, I don't really like them.

DikkyRay
May 20, 2007, 08:02 PM
LOL that sucks
Luckily, sega still gets money outta me with the uh "cow" so i dont think they'll take me to court

VanHalen
May 20, 2007, 08:03 PM
Lol I wanna go Cow tipping with you guys.

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 08:08 PM
I'm like the king cowboy.
I can get any cow you want.
White cow, spotted cow, black cow, cows with horns, bulls with utters, madcow, fat cow, magical cow, talking cow, cowpie, piecow, cao cao, cao pi, you name it.
I mean...Why pay for the milk, when you can milk your own cow for free?
NAWMEEN!

VanHalen
May 20, 2007, 08:29 PM
Same with excercise tapes. All you really need is the infomercial.

spotted and black cow plzkthx

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
Are you like Maverick and don't brand yours?

AlexCraig
May 20, 2007, 08:31 PM
On 2007-05-20 18:08, DizzyDi wrote:
I'm like the king cowboy.
I can get any cow you want.
White cow, spotted cow, black cow, cows with horns, bulls with utters, madcow, fat cow, magical cow, talking cow, cowpie, piecow, cao cao, cao pi, you name it.
I mean...Why pay for the milk, when you can milk your own cow for free?
NAWMEEN!

You forgot brown cow, bovine, and cattle

DizzyDi
May 20, 2007, 10:43 PM
No I didn't.

astuarlen
May 20, 2007, 11:43 PM
I want a purple cow. :*****(

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
I'll sell you mine for just 12 meseta. ;]

Nitro Vordex
May 20, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-05-20 18:30, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Are you like Maverick...?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/SaruNinja/Official%20Capcom%20Art/XbusterPose.jpg

Weeaboolits
May 20, 2007, 11:53 PM
On 2007-05-20 21:50, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

On 2007-05-20 18:30, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Are you like Maverick...?http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/SaruNinja/Official%20Capcom%20Art/XbusterPose.jpgThat's a Maverick Hunter, fool! *harisen* Know the difference!