crimson s
crimson s2
plain overlord s

Tekershee
May 21, 2007, 02:41 PM
Overlord?!

Cz
May 21, 2007, 02:41 PM
Bunny thinks there is no different in drop rate of it. You can do plain overlord S since that is quicker to finish i think.

TheJarbaSlayr
May 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
is it easier to find than giga pp save

Cz
May 21, 2007, 02:47 PM
eh...you asking such a difficult question...hehe. It just depends on how much time and effort you put into getting it. Bunny thinks solid/power S might be quicker to find than giga pp save unit. Still depends on how much time and effort you wanna put into finding the units.

Eleina
May 21, 2007, 03:42 PM
Get the SPS << who needs a pp save when your have photon charges(and it only ever saves 25%pp use which ain't that great) extra power is priceless
Both require great luck to get but if you hunt the SPS you'll get more photons,walnas,copernias,goldania etc whereas hunting the Giga pp save will only bring you a headache while reseting maps

I forgot plains overlord << way easier

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-05-21 13:43 ]</font>

Yoshiflash
May 21, 2007, 04:29 PM
I'll tell you this about it.

I hope youre hunting it for that cast cuz I dam sure wouldnt stick one on that beast fF

Dublio
May 21, 2007, 05:04 PM
I have one on my Human FF and he does great! Although he does miss sometimes with an axe. But what do you expect? It's an axe.

Sylpheed
May 21, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-05-21 15:04, Dublio wrote:
I have one on my Human FF and he does great! Although he does miss sometimes with an axe. But what do you expect? It's an axe.

Let the flaming begin!

Soukosa
May 21, 2007, 07:46 PM
It is generally believed that the rank of the mission influences the rate at which the rares from the boss drop at. In this case that would make CB S2 better. However, CB is a co-op mission and these tend to be more towards the end reward than actual rewards and exp gained. So Plains Overlord may be better and being that it's only what, lv 55 enemies, it'd likely be much faster.

You could also wait for PO S2 which has the Cati / Power unit. Slightly less ATP provided but it doesn't gimp your ATA. Granted, on a melee ATA is over rated. Once you get to a certain point you'll be fine. How else do you think ST could give prefered race for FFs the lowest ATA? (Flame war waiting to happen there... so don't bother.)

Shiro_Ryuu
May 21, 2007, 08:45 PM
I'm interested in that Cati / Power, and the 2 headed ragnus that's gonna drop from those lv 100 Go Vahras. Stupid Sega, why didn't you release Plains Overlord before Mad Beasts? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Arika
May 21, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-05-21 18:45, Shiroryuu wrote:
I'm interested in that Cati / Power, and the 2 headed ragnus that's gonna drop from those lv 100 Go Vahras. Stupid Sega, why didn't you release Plains Overlord before Mad Beasts? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Because plain overlord S2 will steal ppl from mad beast, and may be all

jayster
May 21, 2007, 09:59 PM
On 2007-05-21 17:46, Sounomi wrote:
It is generally believed that the rank of the mission influences the rate at which the rares from the boss drop at. In this case that would make CB S2 better. However, CB is a co-op mission and these tend to be more towards the end reward than actual rewards and exp gained. So Plains Overlord may be better and being that it's only what, lv 55 enemies, it'd likely be much faster.

You could also wait for PO S2 which has the Cati / Power unit. Slightly less ATP provided but it doesn't gimp your ATA. Granted, on a melee ATA is over rated. Once you get to a certain point you'll be fine. How else do you think ST could give prefered race for FFs the lowest ATA? (Flame war waiting to happen there... so don't bother.)

We can get the S rank arm Power unit off of Mad beast S2???? I didnt know that!!!

DragonStorm
May 21, 2007, 10:07 PM
wait i got a solid power S on crimson beast A run. how rare is it? and how much would it sell for. hmmm maybe ill use it. i got it after de ragan...the boxes.

Mayu
May 21, 2007, 10:42 PM
It can't drop on an A run >>

Yoshiflash
May 22, 2007, 04:29 AM
On 2007-05-21 15:04, Dublio wrote:

Personally I would expect NOT to miss EVER with the slowest melee weapon. Sega really screwed that up big time, and they admitted as much by pumping the ATA on the PA to 90%. I imagine the coding for that was a quick fix because they're lazy as all hell. Unfortunately the weapon is still broken.

Oh and an 80/10 fem beast with max Dugregga and a solid/power S has an ata of like 200 for the PA.
another 50 from being human is a pretty big difference.

Solid /Power S is fine depending on the weapons you like, but it destroys some weapons for beast. Just gotta keep that in mind before you spend alot of time hunting one. If you get 10% more damage from the unit but miss 1/5 more hits because of it...yeah.

I don't think this is a flame. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SolomonGrundy
May 22, 2007, 05:42 AM
is there a cati hit? (pls pls pls...)

JC10001
May 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
Hope much ATP does Cati / Power give? Are there any negative effects to using it?

Golto
May 22, 2007, 09:34 PM
Cati / Power is supposed to be just +120 atp. There is Cati /Hit in the itemdata and most likely drops from Dual Sentinel S2 boss box.

ryvius
May 22, 2007, 09:42 PM
I just checked psuwiki - cati/hit is on the droplist for ragnus S2. 90 hit/no penalties.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ryvius on 2007-05-22 19:43 ]</font>

Neith
May 23, 2007, 08:21 AM
On 2007-05-21 19:59, jayster wrote:
We can get the S rank arm Power unit off of Mad beast S2???? I didnt know that!!!

PO= Plains Overlord, not Mad Beasts. As yet, Cati / Power isn't released on the US servers.

Edit: Also, why would a fF even need a SPS? I have over 800base ATP anyway, and over 3000ATP with Axe PA's. Considering the -80ATA, I really don't think it's worth using on a fF. If anything, it's a RA unit, in my opinion. As I said to a friend, if you have 600ATA, -80 is nothing. If you have 200, that's quite a hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-05-23 06:26 ]</font>