PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: I want a Neutral Crea Doubles

Dre_o
May 21, 2007, 09:56 PM
But (of course) I don't want to pay a HUGE amount of money for it. Reason? I didn't "partake" in the gathering of Haxeta, thus I am worth as much money as I have earned. That amount is not the usual "lol 90 mil for Doubles n00bzor!! lolz!!1!!!" required for a Crea Doubles.

So could any one of you guys, out of the goodness of your heart, give me a REASONABLE (not in the multi millions) price for a Neutral Crea Doubles?

If not, well ok.

ljkkjlcm9
May 21, 2007, 10:32 PM
On 2007-05-21 19:56, Dre_o wrote:
But (of course) I don't want to pay a HUGE amount of money for it. Reason? I didn't "partake" in the gathering of Haxeta, thus I am worth as much money as I have earned. That amount is not the usual "lol 90 mil for Doubles n00bzor!! lolz!!1!!!" required for a Crea Doubles.

So could any one of you guys, out of the goodness of your heart, give me a REASONABLE (not in the multi millions) price for a Neutral Crea Doubles?

If not, well ok.

It's a very rare item to find, and there's really no good reason for anyone to make a neutral one, so your best bet would be to hunt it yourself.

THE JACKEL

Arika
May 21, 2007, 10:37 PM
even in legit jp server, it is worth several million

Falconpunch
May 22, 2007, 01:58 AM
On 2007-05-21 19:56, Dre_o wrote:

If not, well ok.

WOOP WOOP WOOP

SCRUB ALERT

Kakumei
May 22, 2007, 02:32 AM
Neutral does have a purpose. And since well so many people probally don't understand here is something that might help..

"The Kagajibari is a versatile large enemy. Its body slam and spin attacks can be a one-hit kill on higher difficulties. Also, it can cast TECHNICs based on the element of the current weapon being used against. For example, if the player uses a Dark-type weapon, the Kagajibari may cast Megid. "-Beastiary

Goodluck on your trade Dre_o I know there was one floating around about a month ago

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kakumei on 2007-05-22 00:33 ]</font>

Niloklives
May 22, 2007, 06:11 AM
pshh. if you're gonna waste all that money on one weapon for a single enemy, you're ctazy. if it;s really a big deal you just make a nightwalker neutral. it's cheaper, it's easier to get and atp is only 17 lower. not only that but he's obviously a fighgunner. 5 burn G traps = easy win millions of meseta for a neutral crea doubles for just a kagajibari? that better not be his reason.

Kakumei
May 22, 2007, 07:04 AM
I don't think you have any position to tell another how to play, he pays for the game like everyone else so leave it be.

Arika
May 22, 2007, 07:26 AM
ppl want the no-elemental one just because seeing Ethan Wather use it, and look cool

Niloklives
May 22, 2007, 01:20 PM
o.O here you are making an assumtion as to why this guy wants one. and I only said i doubt someone would invest their hard earned money in a weapon they intend to use on only one enemy. don't try to villify me just cause I made a point that made you feel silly for a second... anyway man good luck with your trade

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-05-22 11:23 ]</font>

Demoseal
May 22, 2007, 01:26 PM
PM'ed you

Dre_o
May 22, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-05-22 05:26, Arika wrote:
ppl want the no-elemental one just because seeing Ethan Wather use it, and look cool

HAhaha Trust me dude, I was using a Double Saber in PSO and lookin bad ass LONG before Waber.