PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Halarod AND Me/Quick

LordJoe
May 21, 2007, 11:25 PM
for both of these i will give a 50% dark crimsonline and a 16% ice crea doubles

im switching to force so armor for armor and weapon for weapon. you may subtitute the halarod for an [B] Uransara but i am looking for both and will ONLY trade for both. thank you =)

Konjou
May 21, 2007, 11:43 PM
i got the me/quick... i would love to get that armor if your interested. I could maybe throw something else for your troubles. please pm me if your interested I could jump anytime to trade with you. thanks

LordJoe
May 21, 2007, 11:46 PM
yeah i have had lots of people offering the me/quick for the armor but i would also like to take advantage of the situation by trading my doubles too. do you have any force s-rank weapons? (anything as long as a male can use it) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

you know what this is a bit much but if you would buy a halarod from a playershop that would help last time i checked there were like 4-5 shops selling the weapon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordJoe on 2007-05-21 21:48 ]</font>

Konjou
May 21, 2007, 11:49 PM
no not anymore sorry. i just traded my uransara today. I'm willing to throw in a vahra claw and deljagnus with the me/quick for that armor. Let me know cause im gonna jump on now for a few runs before i head to bed.

LordJoe
May 21, 2007, 11:52 PM
>< i need force weapon sorry. if you want to i can hold my trade if you want to get an s rank force weapon. do you want to do that or just forget it? lol i dont want to waste your time

Konjou
May 21, 2007, 11:54 PM
ill ask around and see if i can find a halarod. would some other type of force unit do it?

LordJoe
May 21, 2007, 11:56 PM
not unless it was another me/quick or only har/quick ><

LordJoe
May 21, 2007, 11:57 PM
want to meet a lil later in game to exchange cards?

Konjou
May 21, 2007, 11:58 PM
yea im in my room Rodnutz