PDA

View Full Version : What weapons can you find?

gambit04
May 22, 2007, 09:57 AM
My friend said he found a Phantom the other day in a mission I didn't know that 9* were dropping already made.

omegapirate2k
May 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
Theres quite a few 9* weapon drops out there, most notably the phantom dropping from shagreece on crimson beast S2 and thunder cannons dropping from polpavorha in S2 missions.

gambit04
May 22, 2007, 11:13 AM
Oh yeh I forgot about the Tunder Cannon as for the Phantom I didn't know who dropped it...if there are already monsters dropping 9* then why are we finding 8* made weapons on Mad Beasts?

Golto
May 22, 2007, 12:21 PM
They just decided to give some (or should I say a lot looking at JPN dropcharts) lvl 100+ monster 8* weapon/ weapon board drops. I guess they didn't want every monster over lvl 100 dropping sranks.

I do think some of these will change in the expansion since there are more manufacturers for aranks in it.

Akaimizu
May 22, 2007, 12:23 PM
Hmm. Maybe that's the reason why I was able to buy a Thunder Cannon so cheap. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Garnet_Moon
May 22, 2007, 12:24 PM
I understand the use of Force and Ranger weapons dropping pre-made, but hunter? I will never understand those. At least not until AoI does something with the %'s.