PDA

View Full Version : WTF my PP keeps resetting(glitch?)

Sol-Edge
May 22, 2007, 02:16 PM
I was playing today in mad beasts s2 and this kept on happening to me. I'd waste the PP of my rifle and then id recharge it with a Photon Charge. However a second later the PP would just reset right back to 0 >.> I've never had this happen to me before... Is this common?

Retehi
May 22, 2007, 02:19 PM
Whatever it is, it better as hell not happen to me.

Micro
May 22, 2007, 02:19 PM
This happened to me before with a Mugungri (7* Spear). Did it several times. I dropped the weapon to let a team member try it, worked fine for him. I got it back and it was still doing it to me so I just stopped using the thing. >.>

ashley50
May 22, 2007, 02:24 PM
On 2007-05-22 12:19, Micro wrote:
This happened to me before with a Mugungri (7* Spear). Did it several times. I dropped the weapon to let a team member try it, worked fine for him. I got it back and it was still doing it to me so I just stopped using the thing. >.>

too bad...toooo baaad =p

Sol-Edge
May 22, 2007, 02:24 PM
lol but it happened to me with my Phantoms AND my Grenade launcher so i cant just trow em away <.< Hopefully i won't keep happening to me.

JAFO22000
May 22, 2007, 02:29 PM
Have you tried recharging it at a cube? Have you tried a Cosmo? Have you tried using a Photon Charge on it while it's in your inventory and not equipped in your hands?

Sol-Edge
May 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
I tried using a Photon Charge as shortcut and at the inventory but it still did the same thing.

Weeaboolits
May 22, 2007, 02:37 PM
Try storing it for a while.

JAFO22000
May 22, 2007, 02:38 PM
Try quitting the mission you are on, recharging at a cube, then spending all your PP again, then try to recharge using a Photon Charge.

Does the weapon regen PP on it's own at all? If so, let it regen about half on it's on, then use a Photon Charge. Does it reset to zero again, or to some other number?

Pinecone
May 22, 2007, 02:38 PM
its happened to me before with a few weapons, not recently though, don't worry about it, just don't use that weapon for the rest of the mission you're on. It should work after that.

Sol-Edge
May 22, 2007, 02:46 PM
Sounds like it goes away after a while so I shouldn't worry much(hopefully...). I'll try experimenting a bit more if it keeps happening to me.

Eleina
May 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
This happened to me and my two headed ragnus i stopped charging it for a couple of missions and it went back to normal..

Powder Keg
May 22, 2007, 05:32 PM
Sounds pretty annoying. This is the first time I've heard of this, though..

VanHalen
May 22, 2007, 05:36 PM
I had my rifle jam up once. No bullets could be fired from it until the end of the mission.

ChocoboChad
May 22, 2007, 05:40 PM
Eh, sounds like those PP eating Dam- spells.

Remember that?

Anyways, sometimes I get this on my Fists, where I'll use a photon charge, do the PA, and the PP goes right back to where it was.

-Shrug-

shenrei
May 22, 2007, 05:58 PM
I've had this happen to me with gudda gants. Worked fine after I unequipped it, and then loaded it into a different slot on the palette.

Niered
May 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
This has happened to me once with both a mechgun and a rifle. It apparently is started by using a photon charge too quickly after a gun has ran out, although it usually goes away by the end of the mission.

Its annoying, yes, but not too hard to avoid if you know how.

Sol-Edge
May 22, 2007, 06:28 PM
I just logged on and it seems the glitch is no longer there for me. Thank god!

Unis_Zero
May 22, 2007, 06:36 PM
I just had this happen to me on Crimson Beast. I got to the boos area recharged at the cube went in fired off about 6 shots of diga and bam!!! i was out of PP but everything else that i had used was fine

MayLee
May 23, 2007, 10:25 AM
Trade it in for the same weapon. <.<