PDA

View Full Version : Trading for: Double Saber...

SeomanCC
Feb 13, 2001, 07:19 PM
Offering any one of the following for a double saber or twin brand...

-Up to 500k Meseta
-Photon Claw
-Slicer of Assassin
-Blade Dance
-Visk rifle
-Jesta rifle
-Varista +40% Dark
-Vise Machine gun +40% Native
-God mind, God Arm, Ogre Power
-level 66 rqd, REGENE SHIELD, regeneration effect
-level 66 rqd, PARASITE WEAR armor...
-INVISIBLE BLOCK armor
-Club of Laconium +30 native, +40 A creature, +40 machine...
-Battle Verge
-Crush Bullet

Seo, he who wants a double saber

andriod17
Feb 14, 2001, 12:37 AM
i will trade my double saber for all those things post a reply telling were to meet what time ship and block also whats the attck power on the photon claw

andriod17
Feb 14, 2001, 12:39 AM
also if you have a s-beats blade i would want ah instead of the club of l.

SeomanCC
Feb 14, 2001, 01:26 PM
I said any one of the items...not all of them, what sort of fool would agree to that type of deal heh. I'll be willing to go as far as any 3 of those items but anything more would simply be silly. Let me know if you're still interested...

Seo

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 09:48 PM
is there really such a thing as a twin brand?

DW
Feb 15, 2001, 10:37 AM
Yes they do exist and there is no way in hell a person would trade either a double saber or a twin brand for ONE of the following items. Hell I was offer more than what you have on your list for my double saber alone.

1ncubus87
Dec 19, 2002, 10:05 AM
Um...i dont quite understand. Double Saber isn't strong at all. The only reason I use mine is for my force: the special attack restores TP and its useful. Other than than double saber is pathetic - it is the weakest of the twin sabers. Strong ones would be stag cutlery, twin brand, or even the Partisan of Lighting.

chiyosuke
Dec 19, 2002, 10:41 AM
I will trade my double saber for god/arm or parasite armor (prefer god/arm tho). I can be online anytime after 6PM EST. please post when and where we should meet.

SELENNA
Dec 19, 2002, 11:23 AM
I'll trade you a stag cutlery(it's like a double saber) for one of your rifle!

Pso_Juggalo
Dec 19, 2002, 03:20 PM
ill give you double saber+35 with 20% machine for the god/mind ill be cyborg ninja dark lotus jack jeckel or feminem

chiyosuke
Dec 19, 2002, 05:03 PM
I really want the god arm. I can give you double saber and some evade, defense mats, mesetas. let me know what you want and lets work out a deal.