PDA

View Full Version : Drops/room decor >

IM_Dizzy
May 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
me need help. i barely get 2 rare drops per run when im leader. i cant find no rare stuff x3 only time i found something was with two star luck in holtes east mission.vahra claw board and i had sunflowers and crap in me room. and now i can never get anything, i have good stuff in my room at least i think so.Like today i was doing seabed s2 and we were getting rares but they gave me leader cause i had 3 star luck, and we didn't get any rares at all just junk. T_T

Korokodo13
May 22, 2007, 10:03 PM
Are you asking if decors have anything to do with drops?

IM_Dizzy
May 22, 2007, 10:14 PM
im asking how to fix it so i can start to get rares regularly instead of 1 kubara wood every 15th run.All I get is green items even with 3 stars

Korokodo13
May 22, 2007, 10:40 PM
Ok im pretty sure this might help... these are the spots you put rare decors in your room to get better drops in missions...it usually works for me...

Blue: higher chance of heals/weps dropping
Green: higher chance of boards/decors dropping
Red: higher chance of rares dropping
Yellow: higher chance of meseta dropping

For example if I want scapes I just use rare decors on Blue and Red spots... Also me and a friend in a party had Easter eggs on red and we ended up getting around 5 rares each person every run... If im wrong then whatever cuz it works for me...

Sorry if that doesn't answer your question...

Kion
May 22, 2007, 11:00 PM
It hasn't been proved, but placebo's never hurt.

IM_Dizzy
May 22, 2007, 11:00 PM
ty i will try it.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pikachief
May 22, 2007, 11:16 PM
hasnt sega repediatly sent e-mails saying that the room decorations do not affect drops!? and that they were going to do it at the last minute but didnt so they just left the colored squares there?!

also thats y they are basically taking out the colored squares in AOI cuz it never had any effect in the first place.

gambit04
May 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-05-22 20:40, Korokodo13 wrote:
Ok im pretty sure this might help... these are the spots you put rare decors in your room to get better drops in missions...it usually works for me...

For example if I want scapes I just use rare decors on Blue and Red spots... Also me and a friend in a party had Easter eggs on red and we ended up getting around 5 rares each person every run... If im wrong then whatever cuz it works for me...

Lies....

The rares become more frequent and better the higher lvl missions you do. S rank missions you have a better chance of finding rares than you do a C mission

Chuck_Norris
May 23, 2007, 03:07 AM
wow i never hard of this, i guess its worth a try.

Mewn
May 23, 2007, 05:11 AM
also thats y they are basically taking out the colored squares in AOI cuz it never had any effect in the first place.
Exactly.

Room deco theory is not true and will never be true.

Rashiid
May 23, 2007, 06:46 AM
DAMNIT ITS NOT TRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Sega stated it themselves.
2) Aoi proves it, since there is no colored squares
3) the whole idea was effin stupid in the 1st place

so Dizzy, dont listen to Korokodo13.

ayrista
May 23, 2007, 07:26 AM

you should be shot for bringing this stupid rumor back on the forums.

Magician
May 23, 2007, 07:31 AM
I'm so thankful that ST is removing the colored floor sections in the expansion.

End this feng shui foolishness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-05-23 05:34 ]</font>

Korokodo13
May 23, 2007, 07:44 AM
On 2007-05-23 05:26, ayrista wrote:

you should be shot for bringing this stupid rumor back on the forums.

its nice to see that I am very loved here on the forums(not sarcasticly speaking...)but read my underline... All im saying is that when I have my egg on red My party usually gets more rares even with no luck... it may not be true but it somehow works for me...

If I did bring back a rumor then who cares, I just put something thats true because it works for me so its not really considered a rumor cuz it sorta actually works... maybe...

Weeaboolits
May 23, 2007, 08:59 AM
It works in Animal Crossing. ;]

Mutt12
May 23, 2007, 01:22 PM
Never knew room item placement determined your drop ratio... damn there goes my perfect feng shui'ed room...