PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED SOME SORT OF BAZZARO DAY!!!

pikachief
May 22, 2007, 11:27 PM
I Think tehre should be a day were well completely change our character! like we should change the ahir style, skin tone, lips, macros, and hats, and like everything on our character!

we need a day were no one looks like they always look! come on you all know that would be awesome!

Anduril
May 22, 2007, 11:29 PM
That would be fun, but kinda expensive...... After firebreak....

Omega_Weltall
May 22, 2007, 11:31 PM
dont you mean BIZZAARROOOOOOOOO day? (sea lab 2021 reference)

Weeaboolits
May 22, 2007, 11:32 PM
I don't like messing with my character's lip and skin tone after making them. :/

But I'm offline anyway.

pikachief
May 22, 2007, 11:33 PM
oh and yes i did mean bizzaro http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and i guess it would cost like 15-20k if your not changing your clothes or parts

but if u are, then that would be pretty expensive :/

pikachief
May 22, 2007, 11:52 PM
well im gonna give my cast hair now and advertise Bizzaro Day in the 4th floor!

Weeaboolits
May 22, 2007, 11:55 PM
Good luck. ;]

Dahilia
May 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
I WOULD but female casts can't get goatees.

pikachief
May 23, 2007, 12:05 AM
lol well i cant get hair on my cast so im changing my alt from white to black and giving her and afro!

chibiLegolas
May 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
It was kinda cool on st. patty's day we were rewarded for dressing in green. Something similiar would be nice. But not something that's so random as "bazaro day" as you say.
A lot of ppl don't know what you normally look like anwyway. So it's hard to tell if someone's different than they usually are already.

I say we should have a Cross Dressing day!
Each gender are allowed to wear parts of the opposite sex! Probably impossible to implement in the game now. But I'd love to see my male go drag. Or my caseal wear male cast parts for example. Girls can have facial hair and guys would wear bows or pigtails on their hair.
It's fun for the whole family.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cz
May 23, 2007, 12:03 PM
I need to change my voice for Dirna...*cry* *cry* *cry* *cry* who cares about the looks, bunny wants to change the voice! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zarbolord
May 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
If you want some bizarro stuff hapening just read my comioc, it should overflood ur want of even changing a single pixel of your characters.

Flwl3ssCowboy
May 23, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-05-22 21:31, Omega_Weltall wrote:
dont you mean BIZZAARROOOOOOOOO day? (sea lab 2021 reference)

if only i were here once the thread was made!

ohhhhh, i shake my fist at you!

FUFME
May 23, 2007, 09:12 PM
We need a Fudge and Potato day, darn, no option to choose that

Tita
May 23, 2007, 09:24 PM
only Protransers lvl 1-6 should be Bizzaro, join random parties, and only use regular sleep, damage, poison, shock and ice traps.

the official macro: "BIZARRO IM HELPING!"

natewifi
May 23, 2007, 09:34 PM
Why is everyone trying to down hs idea, personally I would not participate because I hate chaning my characters look. And everyl little stupid event that you guys have is all the same thing (aka doing the same dance over and over again, spamming something stupid like "rawr", taking the same class pictures that adds an extra touch of boring to it, and argueing and all that other shit just for more depressing gameplay) but just in a different spot. Imo events period are just boring snd stupid and a waist of gameplay that could be used to level up your character.

Omega_Weltall
May 23, 2007, 09:55 PM
ya it would be interesting to see what bizzaarroooooooo ways people change their characters