PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to all the fighters on Lab S2?

MrFortegunner
May 22, 2007, 11:47 PM
Everyday when I go do lab S2 runz, all I ever see is forces and gunners. WTF MAN!! what happened to those hard hitting fighters. I mean, I'll occasionally see a fighgunner, but I've never seen that many, and fortefighters are practically extinct. I miss how the fighters used to tank all of us. WHY WONT FIGHTERS COME BACK TO LAB S2!!!

Tsavo
May 22, 2007, 11:57 PM
We feel under appreciated =/ I've gotten yelled at a couple of times by gunners and fo's for going ff in labs s2. That and were lazy, CB has hu friendly enemies.

CelestialBlade
May 23, 2007, 12:26 AM
Hunters get yelled at for EVERYTHING it seems. I can't blame them for not coming.

....wait, you found a PARTY at Labs? I must be checking there at all the wrong times....

Soukosa
May 23, 2007, 03:06 AM
Maybe the fighters got a brain and moved onto something that didn't involve MP and meseta grinding.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 23, 2007, 07:27 AM
Naturally us Fighters have brains, lots of intelligence is needed to be a great fighter, more than most non-fighters think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-05-23 05:30 ]</font>

A2K
May 23, 2007, 10:08 AM
I think they wandered somewhere nearby... something about two-headed snakes and some sort of sweet desk or something.

omegapirate2k
May 23, 2007, 10:13 AM
On 2007-05-23 08:08, A2K wrote:
I think they wandered somewhere nearby... something about two-headed snakes and some sort of sweet desk or something.

What he said

Also, many of us have capped, so we're not particularly interested in labs S2 anymore.

Magician
May 23, 2007, 10:49 AM
I never went there once.

Neith
May 23, 2007, 10:58 AM
We have S-Ranks available now, I guess.

Before Rainbow Beast, fF only had Ank Dedda, which judging by the number of people who run Fakis S is stupidly rare. Besides that, we only have Fuka-Misaki, so I guess a lot of fF are at Rainbow Beast while people still have interest in it.

Lab S2 is great for 55+, but once you hit 65, the lure of S-RNAK UBARZ is too much for most people. Can't blame them really, Labs had its time in the spotlight when it released.

Mystil
May 23, 2007, 06:44 PM
When I go there it's empty :s.

_DooM_
May 23, 2007, 10:13 PM
On 2007-05-23 05:27, Shiroryuu wrote:
Naturally us Fighters have brains, lots of intelligence is needed to be a great fighter, more than most non-fighters think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-05-23 05:30 ]</font>

This man speaks whit true

Titan
May 24, 2007, 12:45 AM
The last thing Parum needs is advertising to get more people to go there. Where is everyone when you go to the ghost town of Moatoob. I still go there a lot wether I see parties there or not.

Mio
May 24, 2007, 04:54 AM
Maybe because Moatoob doesnt drop anything interesting ( yet )

Parum: S ranks, Solid Power
Neudiaz: Quick Units, S ranks
Moatoob: Balckbull??( Maybe?!? )

Shiro_Ryuu
May 24, 2007, 07:02 AM
I'll probably hit Moatoob if like some S rank axes, spears, or fists come out, but until then, its all about Parum for my Fighgunner and Neudaiz for Fortefighter and Fighgunner, and maybe Fortetecher if I feel like doing it to my newman.

Titan
May 24, 2007, 10:18 AM
The only thing I've been hunting in Moa is all them combo set armors and maybe a tero unit. For the longest time Parum was the only planet without a least 1 S ranks yet everyone stilled lived there. Other than that I have to agree there isn't all too much to offer until the 2nd half of the S2 ranks pop up.

Mio
May 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
and you know what I dont like Parum at all, but many good items are there. I wish Moatoob was rather better, especially the open field desert stages like System Defense and Valley of Carnage.

Even the final reward ( meseta and MP ) are always so disappointing...

panzer_unit
May 24, 2007, 10:49 AM
On 2007-05-24 02:54, Mio wrote:
Maybe because Moatoob doesnt drop anything interesting ( yet )

... it's got some really good armor boards.

MayLee
May 24, 2007, 11:28 AM
They were fired from the GAURDIANs.

I think a party full of Techers on Labs is the best thing ever. We finish up Bee runs way too fast

Mio
May 24, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-05-24 09:28, MayLee wrote:

I think a party full of Techers on Labs is the best thing ever. We finish up Bee runs way too fast

Power to the gunners! ( With a Basara from Macross VII voice )

-Tidus_415-
May 24, 2007, 11:29 AM

Nosdiga ownage!

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
Someone call for a ForteFighter? ;o

MayLee
May 24, 2007, 12:00 PM
On 2007-05-24 09:29, -Tidus_415- wrote:

Nosdiga ownage!

Oh yeah! I should make a party of techers next time I'm in Labs

pikachief
May 24, 2007, 12:03 PM
On 2007-05-22 22:26, Typheros wrote:
Hunters get yelled at for EVERYTHING it seems. I can't blame them for not coming.

....wait, you found a PARTY at Labs? I must be checking there at all the wrong times....

were on the 360 u can find people almost everywhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

oh and fighters are most likely getting all the stuff from the S2's! rangers dont want laser cannons and they probably dont wanna risk spending all thier money on a stormline just to have it fail! Forces.... idk y they are tehre, mabey thier bored!

P.S. thats one of the only levels in the game to have a de-buffing party at, since u can get all those wolfus in one spot without them hitting u!

Rashiid
May 24, 2007, 01:27 PM
i tried to find a party there; only found 1, which were still punks about bees (n00bs)

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 01:48 PM
Better question. Where'd all the people in Sea Labs, Agata Islands, and
Galenigare Lake, go? Those places happen to be some of the most awesome
places to do missions, yet you see everyone at the mainstream Crimson Beast.
This is worse than everyone spamming Ragan at Raffon Field Base. -_-

Eleina
May 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
On 2007-05-24 11:48, RyukiZero wrote:
Better question. Where'd all the people in Sea Labs, Agata Islands, and
Galenigare Lake, go? Those places happen to be some of the most awesome
places to do missions, yet you see everyone at the mainstream Crimson Beast.
This is worse than everyone spamming Ragan at Raffon Field Base. -_-

There is other missions than Crimson beast / Rainbow beast / Mad beasts?
Wow i am suprised << *decides to plan another world tour some time soon* >>

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 03:07 PM
Let's do it, Eleina. Next time you're on, I should be lvl 80 ;o

Akaimizu
May 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
On 2007-05-24 10:03, pikachief wrote:

were on the 360 u can find people almost everywhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I must be playing on the wrong times of day. Normally, I have had to solo in the areas I was because I wasn't at Raffon Lakeshore, where everybody is. Even worse that I'm under 75 and thus not capable of doing Mad Beasts S2.

Eleina
May 24, 2007, 03:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I'll plan one in with the rest of the team (might end up being an alt world tour but it's all the same) Guess saying this in this topic would imply rediscovering the planet parum!!

Sylpheed
May 24, 2007, 05:23 PM
S2 Labs is pretty much run by gunners now, with the ocassional techer as a healer. FF were booed and shouted at the second labs become the new hotspot because they couldn't SE or heal etc. If i ever go up there i dont go with my fighter just for the pure reason that it takes too much effort to do that run as a FF and ure usually overruled by a gunner or techer anyway.

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 05:25 PM
I kind of have to testify against that. FF's may not be as harm-dodging as RA or FO,
but in no case do are they inefficient, especially in Sea Labs.

Sylpheed
May 24, 2007, 05:27 PM
On 2007-05-24 15:25, RyukiZero wrote:
I kind of have to testify against that. FF's may not be as harm-dodging as RA or FO,
but in no case do are they inefficient, especially in Sea Labs.

Ever tried an S2 lab run with 5 gunners and a techer, go try then say that.

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 05:30 PM
Every tried doing S2 with 4 WT and 1 FG, and 1 FT?
What about a party of 5 FF and 1 FT? I've done what
you've asked, and I don't see it any different, other than
the use of traps.

Sylpheed
May 24, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-05-24 15:30, RyukiZero wrote:
the use of traps.

Well those must be some pretty crappy FG you party with then. what would you rather a party full of gunners that let's face it die a lot less than FF just because of the fact that they don't have to get into the fight, they can use traps, SE AND SUV, and a fighter can what? knock monsters around and use nanoblast. I know which one i'd prefer.

I know from pure exp that a gunner orintated party can do a lab run a hell of a lot faster than any FF group can.

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 06:23 PM
It's not about time, Sylpheed. I'm talking about efficiency. You're saying, or at least how you're coming off,
is that Fighters pretty much suck compared to Gunners, in Sea Labs. For the most part, you're talking about
a stereotypical CAST ForteGunner. I enjoy the Gunner class a lot, but I'm not going around bashing
other classes just because I like a certain class a lot.

amtalx
May 24, 2007, 06:30 PM
Can't we all just get along.? Us gunners need our fighters. Nobody likes Volfu criticals....better you than me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 06:31 PM
There's a CAST who can appreciate a Fighter's worth XD

Shiro_Ryuu
May 24, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-05-24 16:03, Sylpheed wrote:

On 2007-05-24 15:30, RyukiZero wrote:
the use of traps.

Well those must be some pretty crappy FG you party with then. what would you rather a party full of gunners that let's face it die a lot less than FF just because of the fact that they don't have to get into the fight, they can use traps, SE AND SUV, and a fighter can what? knock monsters around and use nanoblast. I know which one i'd prefer.

I know from pure exp that a gunner orintated party can do a lab run a hell of a lot faster than any FF group can.

Not all Fortegunners can SUV and definitely, not all Fortefighters can Nanoblast.

VanHalen
May 24, 2007, 08:34 PM
lol@all FFs being Beast and all FGs being Cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
May 24, 2007, 08:57 PM
Srsly, w/ CASTs, its more common cuz there are hardly any Fortegunners and if there are, hardly any fleshy fGs. But Hunters are much more diverse, and Newmans can at the very least make mediocre Fighters.

DragonStorm
May 24, 2007, 09:01 PM
um well i am hunting crea doubles in LL, i did B runs in the lab but not S2, only lv 40 here lol.

RedX
May 24, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-05-24 18:57, Shiroryuu wrote:
Newmans can at the very least make great Fighters.

Fix'd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 24, 2007, 09:48 PM
Wait, people still run Labs S2? Lol, why?

Mystil
May 24, 2007, 09:52 PM
^It stills has the highest meseta/MP(18k and 159MP). Yes it KILLS Crimson Beast S2 and is much faster.

A fF will slow a party down if they don't use ground/ice weapons. A party full of gunners can suck and be slow for 2 reasons:

Low leveled bullets
Not using traps, specifically DOT traps.

When Labs was hot, if there wasn't a gunner around, I'd start worrying. Even with proper weapon, pure meleeing doesn't suffice. There is too much caution and running around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-24 19:53 ]</font>