PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap! My alt's PM owns something fierce O_O

MayLee
May 23, 2007, 10:05 AM
Just yesterday I decided to go ahead and finish my Second character's Partner Machine, My second Character was a level 3 Female Beast. I thought I should start using my second char once her machine can help battle because it would be easier since they will automatically be 10 levels higher than you. As soon as her PM struck 80 I hoped into Cleyz city and took them both for a test drive. I did a whole run within a couple minutes and let me tell you it was pretty cool, also it's pretty strange being level three and having a battle PM fight by your side. She takes my kills every now and then but she also keeps me alive, let me tell you this 410 heals a lot more than my 451. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif think this will help me level up my character pretty darn fast and it will raise her PM's Battle level

Now I am deciding to upgrade her but I am not sure what I should get. I would like the SUV but I also like the thought of the Me Restore..>.<

Alkaar
May 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
Thats very cool indeed, MayLee. Congrats on getting your 410 to 80! You'll definitely get your PM Battle Level up in no time, especially if you plan on taking her with you on every run.

Whenever I get to starting a fighgunner, I'll create a 450 series PM beforehand to make things much easier.

MayLee
May 23, 2007, 10:32 AM
I think a 450 series would be perfect for Fortefighters/Fighgunners but since I already have a 450 series I needed something that synthed Mele weapons so I made her a 410

omegapirate2k
May 23, 2007, 10:40 AM
Heh, this reminds me, I have to do my pure striking PM as well :/

MayLee
May 23, 2007, 10:42 AM
Omega, you're slacking! No meatloaf for you, little mister!!

Now get your butt in gear and make that PM you lazy.

Alkaar
May 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
On 2007-05-23 08:42, MayLee wrote:
Omega, you're slacking! No meatloaf for you, little mister!!

Now get your butt in gear and make that PM you lazy.

Maylee sure does inspire people to get to work on their PMs with the kindest words. ;p

JAFO22000
May 23, 2007, 11:33 AM
On 2007-05-23 08:05, MayLee wrote:
Now I am deciding to upgrade her but I am not sure what I should get. I would like the SUV but I also like the thought of the Me Restore..>.<

I would recommend the 412. She heals a bit more than the 410 (and similar to the 411), but most of all, SUV is greater than HP restore....unless she happens to use it when all you have left on screen is one badly wounded olgohmon, and you WISH she would save it because there is a group of 5 olgomon coming up, but NOOOOOO, she has to fire it off vs. this guy who she kills with the first shot, then the rest are wasted....

youthisoverrated
May 23, 2007, 11:39 AM
411. the hp restore is saving me a bunch in star atomizers. not to mention when i had the 412 she would pretty much waste every suv.

imfanboy
May 23, 2007, 12:28 PM
The HP Restore doesn't work out in any level higher than C or even B - in S, the enemies tend to kill 'em faster than the Restore works.

Plus, the 411 has a measly 5* Sword! At least the 412 has a Rapier and a Caliburn - can't argue with that, ya know... I like the 412.

Cz
May 23, 2007, 12:38 PM
my PM owns polty...how about that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

youthisoverrated
May 23, 2007, 12:39 PM
eh, i guess the hp restore does help when you're a lower lvl. and mine seems to do fine on a missions

Alkaar
May 23, 2007, 12:40 PM
On 2007-05-23 09:33, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-05-23 08:05, MayLee wrote:

SUV is greater than HP restore....unless she happens to use it when all you have left on screen is one badly wounded olgohmon, and you WISH she would save it because there is a group of 5 olgomon coming up, but NOOOOOO, she has to fire it off vs. this guy who she kills with the first shot, then the rest are wasted....

Just keep your fingers crossed and hope she uses it at the right time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Although that may be a bit difficult to pull of since you need to press buttons.

Skids
May 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
Congrads on the PM. Their are a great to have a battle. Going to make my 3rd pm unit. 100 Armor. WHich is going to be a while due to all the cast part scraping.

Zarbolord
May 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
I have 451 422 411 and 432 they're the best from each series up to now IMO, they work well with my characters too.

Eleina
May 23, 2007, 03:06 PM
451 is made of win it's always fighting and freezing things..just wonder how a cast uses the newman only halarod though <<

DEM_CIG
May 23, 2007, 03:07 PM
Umm... Congrates i guess.

Kaydin
May 23, 2007, 03:08 PM
My PM makes an awesome bowling ball. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tekershee
May 23, 2007, 03:10 PM
My 100Armour PM, can't remember which it is, 442? 432?

Whichever, it has Sturm SUV and it killed all my Go Vahras! There was like 6 of them!

Akaimizu
May 23, 2007, 03:10 PM
Heh heh. MayLee finally sees the fun of Striking PMs. Of course, I always say, for battle, get the PM that *completes you* like Dr. Evil said about his Mini-Me.

MayLee
May 23, 2007, 03:16 PM
One hundred beelion maseta..*strokes PM* Muhahahaha

Hahaha, I'm still not too fond of the 410 series but it comes in handy on occasions such as these

Akaimizu
May 23, 2007, 03:23 PM
I like the 420s better, but that's only because my main is Guntecher. Jasmine is a killer, with moments of bloodlust. She's not perfect. She has her quirks, but they normally have much to do with her going off and tearing mobs apart while she keeps me safe. Of course, she'll become even more awesome once the expansion comes out, and I no longer have to be so close to *rescue her* when she forgets about health and concentrates just on the killing.

SolomonGrundy
May 23, 2007, 03:40 PM
The HP restore is meaningful, just not vs high damage output enemies (sworded go varha's, forexample). If you had a cast to SUV those guys, it helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2007-05-23 10:28, imfanboy wrote:
The HP Restore doesn't work out in any level higher than C or even B - in S, the enemies tend to kill 'em faster than the Restore works.

Plus, the 411 has a measly 5* Sword! At least the 412 has a Rapier and a Caliburn - can't argue with that, ya know... I like the 412.

well, it is an *ice* sword, so that helps considerably. How often does the 412 use the rapier (also ice).
If I had to advise I'd say the 412 as well since this PM is going to be in melee often, and you are not buffing it, it will build up SUV charge quickly, and semi ofen discharge it usefully.

MayLee
May 24, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hmmm, 412 it is. oh man she's going to own