PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Please watch out for this player...

HiroSan
May 24, 2007, 04:38 AM
If most of u haven't heard yet or if u do or do not know this player, Rune Meadows recently had a unit stolen from him recently (Sori / TECH Charge) from a player named Orina (a Female Newman).

Orina has also recently stolen a Love Bow from another player (i do not remember his name). The player let her borrow the Love Bow, then once she took it she went to her room, blacklisted him, and kept the Love Bow for herself. There are rumors that this is MY Love Bow...it is NOT. I was there when she told me about how she stole it, so i know this is true.

Back to the Sori, Rune Meadows let Orina borrow the unit, and when Rune asked for it back, she would not even return his msgs. I PERSONALLY went down to her room myself to get it back from her and she refused to return it. She has been ignoring both Rune and my msgs on the game and has not even tried to return it.

During the time she had the unit, She yelled out in the lobbies that she FOUND the Sori in a run. THAT is a lie. She also said the same thing about finding the board for the Love Bow in a run as well...get real, she wasn't even a high enough level to even do the runs.

ALSO just the other day she was at Raffon Lakeshore Uni 2 Yelling out that she has a Sori / TECH Charge for trade. PEOPLE that is a stolen unit, the unit she is tryin to trade off is Runes, please DO NOT accept her trade and blacklist her if u see her. She is a liar and has lied to MANY people about how both the Sori and Love Bow belong to her.

One more thing, she has a best friend, -\Azure///- who has also been helping Orina and not doing anything to help return Rune's sori back to him, if u can please do not make any contact with her and blacklist her if u can.

Thieves and Liars don't deserve to play a great game like this where most people trust each other. Please avoid them at all costs. Thank you.

Mio
May 24, 2007, 04:43 AM
Even if I dont like thieves I cant blacklist a person just because someone posted bad feedback on her. Sorry.

( And I personally dislike people talking bad about other people, even if you can be right that's just not right )

HiroSan
May 24, 2007, 04:50 AM
Yeah ur right, but u have to realize that i'm just trying to prevent this from happening to everyone else. One second u can think someone u talk to is ur friend, and when u trust a person enough, BAM that's when crud hits the fan, and ur caught up in something u should have never been in in the first place. All i'm sayin is watch out, that's all

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 04:59 AM
triple post, nice.

Arika
May 24, 2007, 05:01 AM
Topic = one post
the first reply = double post
and the second reply = triple post XD
nice, pixelsofdeath , why don't you try 4x post?

Mio
May 24, 2007, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry but the forum really lagged

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 05:08 AM
On 2007-05-24 03:01, Arika wrote:
Topic = one post

dont think my ninja skills are up to the task of a quadruple post.. or are they...

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 05:09 AM
RUINED

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelsofdeath on 2007-05-24 03:13 ]</font>

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 05:10 AM
RUINED

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelsofdeath on 2007-05-24 03:13 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
May 24, 2007, 05:11 AM
That's funny.. I know both of them..

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 05:11 AM
On 2007-05-24 03:01, Arika wrote:
Topic = one post

dont think my ninja skills are up to the task of a quadruple post.. or are they...

oh and while we're on the subject of people to watch out for.. watch out for ME! i'm now contaminating the 360 servers

and i hate ryuki, messing up my ninja skills

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelsofdeath on 2007-05-24 03:12 ]</font>

FUFME
May 24, 2007, 05:22 AM
Ive heard quite about what has been going on. That is just plain awful what this girl is doing. Ive been playing more frequently w/ Rune lately and has been on my list since like before Christmas.

Is this the same Azure who is a Female Human Fighgunner and has a brother who plays also ?? I know Azure somewhat well and she gives me tons of item goodies all the time and does not want anything in return. I'll have a talk with her if it's the same person.

pixelsofdeath
May 24, 2007, 05:25 AM
"why yes, i did steal all of that stuff, thanks for asking!" - i'm sure you'll get a response along those lines...

Alpha-Hunter
May 24, 2007, 05:34 AM
Hold up, is Azure the one stealing or was she one of the victums? I used to play with her and her bro Artemis and they are both really good people!

at the end of the day don't lend out your stuff unless you are 100% positive that the person can be trusted. and even then it's risky.

On 2007-05-24 03:22, FUFME wrote:
Ive heard quite about what has been going on. That is just plain awful what this girl is doing. Ive been playing more frequently w/ Rune lately and has been on my list since like before Christmas.

Is this the same Azure who is a Female Human Fighgunner and has a brother who plays also ?? I know Azure somewhat well and she gives me tons of item goodies all the time and does not want anything in return. I'll have a talk with her if it's the same person.

FUFME
May 24, 2007, 05:43 AM
No, no. Orina is the girl who has the stolen items.

Hiro was saying that Orina playes with Azure. .. If it's the same Azure we know, not sure yet.

Azure and Artemis are both very good people and so Im not sure these 2 know the full story about Orina.

FUFME
May 24, 2007, 05:47 AM
I never EVER lend out my stuff, but actually let Fyrin try out my Me/Quick when we were alone during Easter at LL S2.

I was actually very nervous and felt uncomfortable but he returned it back to me after like 2 minutes. I also gave him like 10 Million Meseta cuz he needed money. LOL, he could have ran off with my Tech unit and money, but I trusted him truly and he is a great guy.

Dragwind
May 24, 2007, 06:14 AM
Lol, never lend out stuff. Never. I've had bout 8 people ask to "try out" my halp. Screw that. Unless it's someone you truly trust. If that person betrayed you, then you misplaced your trust. I feel bad for your friend, and I hope the karma of the psu gods repays him/her.

Golto
May 24, 2007, 08:46 AM
Yes this is happening a lot more often with the release of a lot more Sranks and more a rank units in circulation. My friend had someone want to 'try out' his Solid / Power S but he said forget you and went on his merry way.

Dhylec
May 24, 2007, 09:07 AM
Due to the nature of the situation, we can't confirm or deny the claim. It's more of a personal matter, so it's best that everyone handles your items with caution, just like in real life.