PDA

View Full Version : UPPA Firebreak kickoff event... Prize give away on 360

Rated
May 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
EVENT NAME : Dancing Chairs

WHEN : Thursday 24th, 6:00PM PST

WHERE : Moatoob, Universe 10, Xbox360

ADDITIONAL PRIZE http://www.blueorb.com/gaming/whatis.cfm We will have the 360 texters as additional prizes courtesy of BlueOrb and Sega team of America
PRIZES : GRAND 1st place- Prize package of A-rank items 7*,8*,9*
1st place- your choice out of numerous 7*,8*,9* items in U.P.P.A. inventory
2nd place- your choice of one 7* item in U.P.P.A. inventory
3rd place- 50,000 meseta
(these prizes are player donated)

Dancing Chairs event Rules

1) All participants gather at the Moatoob Ice Plains area via the U.P.P.A. taxi service. The first round starts when 15 contestants have arrived.
2) One named U.P.P.A. official will be dancer (like the music in musical chairs).
3) All participants continually move around the open seats and when the dancer stops dancing, Everyone grabs a seat.
4) Seats are eliminated by UPPA members one at a time until one person remains.
5) Participants MUST continually move in a circular pattern around the campfire or risk disqualification.
6) GRAND PRIZE awarded to the U.P.P.A. Dancing Chair Champion after the final event. Final event will consist of 1st place winners from each event.

Questions, please post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated on 2007-05-24 12:32 ]</font>

Kaydin
May 24, 2007, 02:30 PM
http://www.blueorb.com/gaming/whatis.cfm
I still have trouble typing on my phone, I can't imagine trying to use that. x_x

Rated
May 24, 2007, 02:39 PM
Takes some getting used to.

Rated
May 24, 2007, 02:43 PM
FYI,

This was a completely player sponsored event at first. Sega of America in conjunction with BlueOrb have sponsored this event in the last few days.

Tell your friends, prizes and good times.

JAFO22000
May 24, 2007, 03:06 PM
Musical Chairs?!?!!?

And those texter things look like they'd be an annoyance....I think I'll wait for the blackberry-esque controller keyboard attachments.

Rated
May 24, 2007, 04:07 PM
This is just for fun, and to get the community excited about more events forth coming.

Feel free to come watch if you don't want to participate.

pikachief
May 24, 2007, 04:19 PM
My friend MIGHTYmidget wants to join in! Also i cant join in because PTS is Western time right? like it would be 6 PM in california? cuz im leaving somwhere at 6 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rated
May 24, 2007, 05:32 PM
Yes, 6pm PST is WestCoast time.

haruna
May 24, 2007, 05:46 PM
Dang, I don't know if I can make it. T_T I'll try...

hyde300zx
May 24, 2007, 11:23 PM
Yay for 3rd place! Uh huh that was me =D
Thanks for a great time guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hyde300zx on 2007-05-24 21:24 ]</font>

pikachief
May 24, 2007, 11:44 PM
who won?

Rated
May 25, 2007, 08:18 AM
Hi, guys/girls sorry for the late post. I was absolutly exhausted after last night. Now I know why the Sega GMs do few events. A TON of people showed up, uni10 had 1 star lighted. I don't know the official head count, but it was amazing.

First event went ok, special thanks to Wildarms2 for a quick event coordination change.
First prize went to Scythe

Second event went very rough. We had some loanly/sad people try to ruin the event, but we worked around it by taking people to different servers secretly. That's why uni10 looked so deserted halfway through the event, we had to keep moving away from the spoil sports.
First prize went to Daniel

Third event went very well.
First prize went to Shadow187

I'd like to give a huge Thank you to the people who helped out with this event. It was an incredible effort on your part, and the community as a whole is better off.