PDA

View Full Version : The reason why I hate partying with random people..right fuc

Jakosifer
May 24, 2007, 09:09 PM
So, I decide today I was gonna be nice and help out a friend of mine level up. He was with two of my other good friends so Im like cool, good times I guess. This mission is Crimson Beast S2 btw (...) Anywho, I go to join since I was busy earlier and I notice some random guy in the team. My guess is they didn't lock the party earlier and he snugged his way in, cuz it was locked once I finally got there. I'm gonna skip on what this guy did during the mission because its what a basic n00bgunner does, spam DS's, get killed..etc.

But at B3, TWO KEYS BEFORE GOL DOVA. Me and a friend emphasize that I needed to plant a Burn G in the grass where Gol Dova appears, and that our techer had to buff/heal. The nubgunner agrees and we're like okay cool. Come Gol Dova key...I go to plant my trap, what happens? Gol Dova slaps me 500000000 ft away. Our techer didn't get to buff, and it was just in general, what typically happens in an unprepared, nubish situation. At this point I had HAD it with this guy, so I simply leave.

/Rant
/Pissy
/Bitching

Sorry, don't gotta bother with this I'm just sick of every single random person I play with being plain stupid. -_-; Had to get that out.

DikkyRay
May 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
Keys? The gol dova drives?
and explain to me how this was the fighgunner does. Christ fucking explain it better than that.
first,, the fuck is a key? You mean Spawns?
second, you are lvl 80. You of all people should have been fine.
If this was a noobish situation, it is everyones fault. Don't blame otehrs to make yourself look better

Sayara
May 24, 2007, 09:30 PM
Mad Beasts you pick up those Info KEYS. The 3rd one makes a Gol Dolva appear. And some Jarba too. (Sometimes)

Well shit happens get a helmet and leave 2.

Jakosifer
May 24, 2007, 09:33 PM
Key meaning the key you pick up that makes the Gol Dova and his group appear. And if I wanted to make myself look good I'd boast about how awesome I am, not rant about some n00b doing stupid shit. And during the mission he spams Double Sabers, doesn't shoot, dies the whole time, in general a bad player, and wasn't a help in any kind of way. And don't give me that, you're lvl 80 shit, being lvl 80 doesn't make me invincible, especially against something that can easily paralyze and then stomp me to death. Anyway, if you paid much attention...the whole mess was caused by that player, if he had just done what was asked we wouldn't have had an issue.

What happened with the Gol Dova...I'll break it down for you I guess..Since you don't seem to get it.

1. We kill the first group of enemies that appear after you pick up the first key on B3.

2. After picking up that key, my friend says he'll buff before the last key (which makes Gol Dova appear) and I say I'll plant my trap. The guy complies, so Im thinking "Okay..he gets it".

3. At the Gol Dova Key, I head to plant my trap, guy picks up key while saying "CUMON!!!", grabs key, runs headfirst into battle and starts getting owned.

If he had simply waited for more than two fucking seconds. That fight would have been ended in under ten seconds. But no, instead, he had to go and be an idiot and completely ignore what we had said.

NOW do you get it? And another question, are you even an online player?

Mystil
May 24, 2007, 10:04 PM
That situation could have easily be avoided.

You don't have to plan ahead for trap placement though, but it does make sense if buffs are down.

Sekani
May 24, 2007, 10:18 PM
Crimson Beast is serious business.

DurakkenX
May 24, 2007, 10:34 PM
wtf? just kill it...it's not hard. you don't need to plan something so stupid.

Jakosifer
May 24, 2007, 10:57 PM
You seem to be missing the point, yea, most likely didn't need to PLAN that but still. Its best to just do what the hell the team is doing if you randomly join it. =/

Like I said, its a rant. Rants are often nonsensical. This is just me being annoyed with people.

DikkyRay
May 25, 2007, 05:37 AM
Yes i do have online.
No i dont bitch and leave the team just because someone screws everything up.
Jesus its a freakin game.
And wow....first time i agree with Durakken

DikkyRay
May 25, 2007, 05:40 AM
i DO have online and i DO have moments like that.
But i dont bitch and leave the team because of it. Hell, you said your good friends were there. Just tell the guy dont do it again and walk it off.
IZts an online game, no need to get so angst over it

DurakkenX
May 25, 2007, 09:08 AM
The funny thing is the title is correct but the person to avoid is the person posting not the guy he's posting about for me at least ^.^

Dahilia
May 25, 2007, 09:39 AM
On 2007-05-25 03:37, DikkyRay wrote:
Jesus its a freakin game.

Quoted for truth.
Not necessarily for this topic since the OP's just venting, but there's still people who can't seem to remember that fact.

Jehosaphaty
May 25, 2007, 08:27 PM
Poor guy wanted a rant and he got bitched at. Lovely thing, this rants forum.

Jakosifer
May 25, 2007, 08:59 PM
On 2007-05-25 18:27, Jehosaphaty wrote:
Poor guy wanted a rant and he got bitched at. Lovely thing, this rants forum.

Indeed it is. =/

And to Dikky: Don't assume anyone is being angsty over anything, you don't know shit about me so don't act like you do. Its a simple rant, I explained that in the first post. I play this game to have fun, but when my fun is fucked up from some idiot doing stupid things over and over again with no consideration to his teammates..My fun is gone. And I am annoyed.

Durrekan (w/e your name is): Kudos. Ignore me, blist me, do whatever when/if you see me. Since I don't play with people I don't know anyway I don't see how that would affect me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-05-25 19:04 ]</font>

foamcup
May 25, 2007, 09:06 PM
Just quit playing this crappy game, problem solved.

DurakkenX
May 25, 2007, 10:36 PM
>.> you can't scroll up to see if you got my name correct geeze... I feel even more justified ^.^

Btw... if you don't play with people you don't know then how did you get to know the people you do know. You had to have played with them when you didn't know them at some point.

Also considering you are tlaking to me you have to know me so I guess you'd play with me... how can you tell someone you don't know that you don't know them without knowing them. It's kinda impossible, but whatever.

Jakosifer
May 26, 2007, 02:59 AM
I met them back when I didn't think most of the random people on this game were well...idiots. Guess I lucked up and found good people back when I used to play with random people. Now it doesn't really matter. I either solo or play with my friends. Since they're the only ones that really matter. And...Wtf at that last part.. =/

I'll just take the cheap way out and say "NO U"

Anyway, sorry if I "offended" or made someone "angrraaay"...I was pissed that day anyway, and didn't need to rant about it. So sorry peoples, even you two bashers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

danny_o
May 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
You need some "," and "." and some other grammatical things. Pardon my elitism.

Jakosifer
May 26, 2007, 07:59 PM
Umm..where do you not see "," and "."? >_>

Dahilia
May 26, 2007, 09:04 PM
Since when did rants require correct punctuation? It's a rant fgs.

ChaotistRazor
May 27, 2007, 03:02 AM
The point of this rant isn't focused on that random dumbass in the party, it's an expression of anger at people who can't follow SIMPLE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS.

I came to PSU from FFXI, tell me about it. "Don't aggro the death house" strike a bell?

Dahilia
May 27, 2007, 10:01 AM
I think you can relax more in PSU than in FFXI...

omegapirate2k
May 27, 2007, 11:22 AM
lol double sabers

ChaotistRazor
May 27, 2007, 02:42 PM
On 2007-05-27 08:01, Dahilia wrote:

Well that's because, unlike FFXI, PSU isn't a job. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VanHalen
May 27, 2007, 03:18 PM
On 2007-05-27 12:42, ChaotistRazor wrote:

On 2007-05-27 08:01, Dahilia wrote:

Well that's because, unlike FFXI, PSU isn't a job. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Some people on this site see it as that. (not saying the OP, just some people)