PDA

View Full Version : Barta Lvling

RSmiroldo
May 25, 2007, 12:14 AM
Dont want to get bashed but is it actually possible to lvl this spell its taking me absolutelty forever just to get to 11.

Reipard
May 25, 2007, 12:31 AM
It is, but you have to make sure it hits a lot of enemies all the time for it to get anywhere reasonably fast.

gambit04
May 25, 2007, 12:39 AM
Try doing some sealabs and hopefully you get the spawn with all the volfu pop out and there are like 12? or so of them at once...good barta lvling to be had there...

While we are on the topic of lvling barta does the lvl of freeze change at all?

Kent
May 25, 2007, 12:47 AM
The ways that PAs level is something of a double-edged sword.

On one hand, the fact that each registered "hit" increases its EXP, makes some of them level pretty quickly...

But on the other hand, that same fact stands to reason for Sonic Team to make the EXP requirements for techniques capable of hitting many targets out to be pretty ridiculous.

EspioKaos
May 25, 2007, 06:17 AM
One thing I've been doing recently (don't know why I didn't think to do it before) is using Mizura to level barta and zonde. What I do is take a group of the insects and try to line them up with a TECHNIC that has the knock-back effect; diga or damdiga, for example. Once I can get them in a decent-enough line, I stand at one end and just continue to cast whichever TECHNIC I want to level. Their high HP will make the process take forever, but that's what you want; the longer it takes to kill them, the more experience you get. This works even better with zonde since the Mizura are naturally resistant to lightning.

Rashiid
May 25, 2007, 06:21 AM
its been a week, and zonde is still 20....

UGGHH!! i want this pain to end nao!!!

and, what Espio said; thats a good way.

Eleina
May 25, 2007, 07:14 AM
Barta / Zonde require 48 hours of hitting enemys to get capped http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MayLee
May 25, 2007, 08:14 AM
48 Hours, non stop..<.< That's right you get no sleep you insomniacs. XD

*deletes Barta and Zonde*

Palefire
May 25, 2007, 08:53 AM
A good place to level up Barta is Moatoob -- either the System Defense or Valley of Carnage. (My personal recommendation is VoC: the Mission points are excellent and it's a prime spot for buff parties because of the Photon Recharge at the Block 2 entrance. I'll typically finish a mission, then head back and start buffing away with a low-level wand)

Vandas will usually head towards you in tight packs, so you'll want to hit them while they're still a good distance away (they tend to spread out when they get to you) and just keep backing up and re-casting. Circling them tends to regroup them into a pack, so you might want to do this a few times, making sure to stay out of their (vastly annoying) Damfoie range. (This is why using Dambarta sucks against them: their tendency to start barbecuing you. I typically use it only in emergencies)*

* - Sorry if this is all old news to you...thought it might be good for anyone new to the game.