PDA

View Full Version : Ahh Rainbow Beast still open..... rares....

Nanoframe
May 25, 2007, 07:50 AM
Did they close anything for firebreak?
everyones just going to go back to hunting rares....

Mewnie
May 25, 2007, 08:04 AM
going to keep hitting firebreak.. the more points, the better the rewards after :3

jayster
May 25, 2007, 08:11 AM
yes it's still open unfortunatly :/ I know people already who are looking for rares instead of purifying... not me though! I'm gonna purify some stuff first!!!

Golto
May 25, 2007, 08:17 AM
I guess they learned from their mistakes taking away missions for the JPN.

Powder Keg
May 25, 2007, 08:26 AM
I haven't even been following what Firebreak is about....is it worth doing? What do you get?

Kuya
May 25, 2007, 08:32 AM
Firebreak = Limited event
Rainbow Beast = there forever

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help with Firebreak lol

Sekani
May 25, 2007, 08:45 AM
A full week of 3-star luck for everyone should be quite an incentive.

Alpha-Hunter
May 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
I think Sega more learned that the U.S servers are sketchy and will quit if they dont get their way (for the most part). which in this case is the missions that drop S ranks during the event so they can continue to grind and ignore the event. i guess though that we wouldn't have this problem if saga had released more S ranks earlier. there wouldn't be such a mad rush for s ranks that half of us can't use. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The PC/PS2 population is thin as it is. keeping rainbow was a good move on their part to keep the remaining player base.

MayLee
May 25, 2007, 09:50 AM
I think I'll look for rares on the last day. <.<

Golto
May 25, 2007, 12:19 PM
So far on the pc/ps2 side I've seen most people doing the Fire Break missions. How long this will last who knows? It is a good chance for lowbies to earn pa frags though from Bruce's item exchange mission and completing each of the 5 missions once. You can get pa frags as many times as you want too.

Ravennittes
May 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
Firebreak missions are good for finding carbons and resins you can't on certain planets (ie Neudaiz).

Raven5_1
May 26, 2007, 03:39 PM
ummm what are PA fragments?

ljkkjlcm9
May 26, 2007, 03:44 PM
No one, or at least very few, are doing Rainbow Beast, I can promise you that.
Not sure about Mad Beasts, haven't checked that one.

THE JACKEL

Mystil
May 26, 2007, 03:52 PM
On 2007-05-25 06:17, Golto wrote:
I guess they learned from their mistakes taking away missions for the JPN.

Except it was more ok because the JPN server isn't on the break of population death.

I'm going to be doing these firebreak mission til I get tired of them. I'm already sick and tired of CB and Rainbow fucking beast.

ummm what are PA fragments?
Photon Art fragments that break off your weapons after you score S rank on a S Mission.

Just kidding.

They are items that given enough will allow you to buy Ultimate Photon Arts from each of the guardian branchs. You only get them by s ranking an s mission(or doing the event right now).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-26 13:55 ]</font>