PDA

View Full Version : Halp serafi???

Orikalin
May 25, 2007, 09:05 AM
Well I went to parum earlier and went into the flyer base to try a firebreak mission and noticed someone with a locked, 4 person party called "Halp hunting"... I also noticed someone at the de ragan also halp hunting... are rappy paskas back? or does something else drop halp during this event?

Alpha-Hunter
May 25, 2007, 09:20 AM
man, i've been asking this for the last few days leading up to this event. it does seem like the perfect time to slip them back in. a fire event for a special drop fire based S rank! all too perfect! maybe someone knows for sure and won't tell? most likely it's just wishful thinking based on a factless rumor.

MayLee
May 25, 2007, 09:36 AM
Halp Sarafi? What the? I thout those were only for Easter only.Maybe they got their facts wrong.

Rashiid
May 25, 2007, 10:05 AM
lolrumors.

sum guy musta ran around saying that the rappies would drop it again.

PALRAPPYS
May 25, 2007, 10:06 AM
On 2007-05-25 08:05, Rashiid wrote:
lolrumors.

sum guy musta ran around saying that the rappies would drop it again.

lol aren't normal rappies aren't right now anyways?

You'd think that it be rare Jaggos.

Orikalin
May 25, 2007, 10:22 AM
well its both a releif and a disapoitment t hear thats its just a rumor. I really want a halp, and it would make sense for it to come back now, beings almost no one got it during the easter event, save a few very lucky capped levels, and since its a fire based weapon.

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2007, 11:34 AM
lol that halp thing is a joke i made up a while back.
(BTW im the guy who had that party name)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-05-25 09:35 ]</font>

Yoshiflash
May 25, 2007, 01:57 PM
Oh Chuck, you silly fucker.

Alpha-Hunter
May 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
DAMN YOU CHUCK NORRIS!!!!! Walker Texas ranger sucked!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

good one chuckster...