PDA

View Full Version : You can keep your Photon Eraser online.

Getintothegame
May 25, 2007, 12:57 PM
I noticed the quest, "Photon Eraser Return" in the main Guardians Branch and wondered to myself how you would be able to keep it.

Well, apparently if you simply log out in the middle of a mission, you can keep the eraser. However, I don't see what good it would do anyway, since it just takes up space in your inventory. But it's a neat trick anyway.

To return it, simply play the quest. I haven't really played around with this, so I'm not sure if it will be taken away if you do another Firebreak mission or not.

Okay, Discuss.

Akaimizu
May 25, 2007, 12:59 PM
When the event is over, people would want to drop it like a bad habit. Nobody likes to have a slot taken up by something you can't use. Might as well return it when you're done.

I'd keep it, afterwards, if only it came complete with a jetpack and a special warning indicator, so I can press a button to autododge dangerous techs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That way i can say, watch out Tillis, here comes Tynselle. Another famed female with a name that starts with 'T' and two 'l's in the middle of the name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-25 11:02 ]</font>

EJ
May 25, 2007, 01:09 PM
another way is when you finish the mission equip it and the photon eraser will be in your inventory.

Sulfura
May 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
what happen if u return your photon eraser to bruce on HQ ?

he give something special or nothing ? what he say ?

Getintothegame
May 25, 2007, 03:25 PM
He acts surprised, and asks you to give the Photon Eraser back. You get nothing at all, just a now-empty spot in your inventory.

Lyrise
May 25, 2007, 03:36 PM
For those of you time attack freaks out there, this is how you save yourself time. When you first start a mission, you won't get your eraser instantly, there's a pretty large delay, up to 20 seconds. Sicne you already have your eraser from before if you kept it, you can immediately use it. This is good for the Parum missions where some core layouts are right where you start.

Getintothegame
May 25, 2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what I've been doing. It really doesn't save that much time though, maybe 5 seconds if I'm REALLY fast about exposing the Zoma. It would be interesting to see how it does on other planets, though, as I've been pretty much living on Neudaiz.

Pinecone
May 25, 2007, 05:44 PM
Now you can run around other missions pretending to be a ghostbuster. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
...I did it a few times >.>