PDA

View Full Version : Do you think firebreak will be completed?and how fast?

Eleina
May 25, 2007, 02:40 PM
Just to know your thoughts...
Personnal opinion : if the rate stays the same we should be seeing 2.5-3.5 Mil points per day the event lasting 33days(or is it 34...meh doesn't really matter)..I reckon it'll be attained with ease...IF the pace remains like this and IF ppl don't run back to CB/RB/MB S2 when they get unlocked(if they where locked i'm not online or when they have had enough of playing with the photon eraser...
Keep in mind that 2 mil points per day will not see 100% purification http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

epr18
May 25, 2007, 02:42 PM
of course we will complete it thanks to......
NEWMAN POXER!!!

JAFO22000
May 25, 2007, 02:51 PM
Unless the payouts are really good, I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to go back to their S rank hunting after the novelty wears off.

For most of the kids on PSU, the novelty will wear off in 2 hours....

Kaydin
May 25, 2007, 02:51 PM
Option #5. Because of option #6.

-Ryuki-
May 25, 2007, 02:55 PM
With the way everything's headed, Neudaiz will be the first to be purified, and that's by next weekend.
Parum's getting the shaft, and Moatoob's right behind Neudaiz with points.

Eleina
May 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
That's if ppl don't get bored with the missions...mind no one got bored of CB so far...

chibiLegolas
May 25, 2007, 03:10 PM
If the Japanese have access to this right now cause of psu xbox, then I say YES. We will purify it in time. Without the Japanese fan base, I personally don't think the rest of us has the attention span to do it. And/or the rare hunting is too tempting to other folks. Sadly...
Please prove me wrong folks!
Like others have said before, this is an event! The other missions will STILL be there. And hopefully, we'll all have 3* luck to rare hunt if we do things right!

Dragwind
May 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
Pfft, I'm purifying untill It's complete. No doubt.

JAFO22000
May 25, 2007, 03:12 PM
On 2007-05-25 13:10, chibiLegolas wrote:
If the Japanese have access to this right now cause of psu xbox, then I say YES. We will purify it in time. Without the Japanese fan base, I personally don't think the rest of us has the attention span to do it. And/or the rare hunting is too tempting to other folks. Sadly...
Please prove me wrong folks!
Like others have said before, this is an event! The other missions will STILL be there. And hopefully, we'll all have 3* luck to rare hunt if we do things right!

Dude, the JP base on the 360 is so low, there is NO WAY they are the saviors you're making them out to be.

Lyrise
May 25, 2007, 03:17 PM
The way I see it, you guys will most likely reach the 80 million point goal...but you won't see 100% purification. I say this because if you don't have Neudaiz or Moatoob purified 100% before the last 2 missions are released, you can forget about seeing those last 2 planets ever being cleansed.

Golto
May 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
They really should have more Moatoob missions.

SabZero
May 25, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-05-25 13:11, DRAGOUSCHRIS wrote:
Pfft, I'm purifying untill It's complete. No doubt.

'nuff said.

pso123hrf
May 25, 2007, 04:32 PM
No...just no...

DurakkenX
May 25, 2007, 07:11 PM
it has already started to slow for today at 1.8mil.

As far as will we get 100% purified... fat chance right now there is no benefit in it unless we get something the JP don't get, as if that were to happen. I predict most people will stay with it maybe till 50mil and then say screw it only because of the possible rare for it, but there is also a strong possibility we won't get anything worthwhile given the past...

There are so many things that are working against us it's not even funny and it's mainly because Sega past mismanagement.

One of the big things i can point out beyond the higher numbers to completion, probable screw over, and low motivation...there is the fact our weapons are a bit weaker than theirs with the way over due A grinder board and a number of S ranks...

Shiro_Ryuu
May 25, 2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, you guys BETTER complete Firebreak before I come back from Japan, I want that 7 day luck so I can finally attain what is rightfuly mine, the 2 headed Ragnus and my Solid / Power S. I trust that Drag and Sab0 will try to complete it, but you guys better follow along too. I've been doing what I can before my departure.

ljkkjlcm9
May 25, 2007, 07:50 PM
I've had more luck getting rare weps with low luck, I don't care about a week of 3* luck. I also won't be hunting any S ranks though, because I've gotten them all from RB S2. And I'm not a big fan of Mad Beasts. But I suppose after the event is over, that's where I will be.

THE JACKEL

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2007, 07:53 PM
of corse will finish it, you got chuck norris on your side you CANT lose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-05-26 01:15 ]</font>

Helly
May 25, 2007, 08:43 PM
To many people posting, to little people playing. I say we won't make it. Now back to purifying!

landman
May 25, 2007, 09:01 PM
I doubt we get to 50 millions... but I'll be purifing all the month, specially the last week in seabed with all that Chao Sonichi hunt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VanHalen
May 25, 2007, 10:21 PM
On 2007-05-25 17:53, chuck_norris wrote:
of corse will finsih it, you got chuck norris on your side you CANT lose.

QFT

F-Gattaca
May 25, 2007, 10:26 PM
It really depends. I just now started helping with Firebreak (wanted to get caught up in the episodes first; thought Firebreak might've been foreshadowed in the current online chapters).

If the current pace holds, we'll get 50 million in 18 days. That's half a month's worth right there.

But the pace will likely lessen. So I think the important thing is running Firebreak like you would a Marathon; don't "burn out" (Haw haw! Pun!) in the first few days.

Then again ... this is coming from the guy who went absolutely psycho in Max Attack ...

tailz
May 26, 2007, 12:05 AM
keep in mind, its never gonna b a steady number... theres plenty of people who werent signed on asap for this event, and theres probably some people who somehow completely had no idea what firebreak was until today... plus, several people have full time jobs (i started a new job TODAY with 10 hr shifts... lucky me... so much for FB) but i can see the weekend numbers rising a lot more to possibly 4-5 million a day.... getting 3 mil in one day when a decent percentage of players had to work means we're in good shape in my opinion.... as long as people dont get bored and run away, that is

R2D6battlebot
May 26, 2007, 12:13 AM
The way people are already going back to the regular quests, I imagine that if we finish it (Parum will be a stretch) then it will be in the last week, if not even the last day.

Garnet_Moon
May 26, 2007, 12:36 AM
Friend of mine asked me to join him for some RBS2. I asked him why would he do it without anyone with luck, to which he replied, "Dunno when anyone will have luck, so gonna keep going until I get my drop".

I asked him why he wanted it so badly and reminded him that Goshins will still be there when Operation: Firebreak is over. He simply said "well, I need it".

How the hell do you need an S Rank BOARD when it just recently got released. Seriously. How the fucking hell do you justify having to NEED an S-Rank you never had before and did fine without. W.T.F.

I told him to GTFO from there and help with Firebreak, and he blisted me.

lolsranks

Serious business.

amtalx
May 26, 2007, 12:39 AM
I'd love to think we can do it, but there are too many people that want to look sw33t with S ranks to care about Firebreak. I for one will be purifying even if theres no real chance of success. At least I can do my part.

ljkkjlcm9
May 26, 2007, 12:48 AM
I've been doing firebreak and trying to teach people how to do them on Parum to get the points up there, because it's not that people aren't doing them, they're just not doing them fast enough to get high rankings. I've been removed from one party, and probably blacklisted by a few people for being "bossy."

THE JACKEL

Gryffin
May 26, 2007, 12:52 AM
First nights over, and Neudaiz is 11% Purified, and were 4% overall. Since Neudaiz is more than likely to be clean before the end of two weeks, if people hop to Parum, It'l be clean quick.

With all us trusty obsessors, we got this in the bag~

ljkkjlcm9
May 26, 2007, 12:59 AM
well DJ and I made a guide for both missions on Parum, so hopefully the people of PSOW can pull us through on Parum, because the casual player won't be able to pull it off.

THE JACKEL

huntlyon
May 26, 2007, 02:53 AM
the longer the action stays hot in neudaiz the better... by spamming the first mission over and over you can rack up 3000 something cash and 32 mission points.... every 2 minutes.

The orta carbons/resins and ban photons are simply the cherry on top... people are still playing retarded prices for bans.. I got my aura garment, what else are these things good for now?

I've taken advantange already moving from a level 5 force to a level 3 fortecher. At this rate I'll have another expert class maxxed out within a week and may just have to five fortefighter a try. As long as I have access to being able to maxxing above the current PA caps for WT, I'll be so stacked by the time AoI comes..

pikachief
May 26, 2007, 03:16 AM
u guys.... he parum missions that havent been released yet give 200 mp! dont do parum yet! do it when the new parum missions come out and parum should be done very quickly!

Neoptolemus
May 26, 2007, 03:39 AM
To back up what pika said, it is a good thing that Parum is barely touched; we will be getting those two missions later in the month, and they will both have nice S Rank rares (including a Tenora S Rank armor) and great MP. Those will be the hot spots for a bit... I hope.

I vow to do nothing other than the new missions until we are purified. I'm in it to win it!

Scion
May 26, 2007, 03:46 AM
On 2007-05-25 13:17, Lyrise wrote:
The way I see it, you guys will most likely reach the 80 million point goal...but you won't see 100% purification. I say this because if you don't have Neudaiz or Moatoob purified 100% before the last 2 missions are released, you can forget about seeing those last 2 planets ever being cleansed.

Oh man, I really hope people don't go like "OMG!!! 285 MP for something this easy (I would assume, by the way you're making it sound, lol)?! Screw this event! I'm capping classes!"

Actually, I've ran into a couple of people already bashing this event. >.>

But, I predict that we will reach it. Maybe sooner than we think. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Shimarisu-
May 26, 2007, 03:50 AM
On 2007-05-25 20:26, F-Gattaca wrote:
It really depends. I just now started helping with Firebreak.

I am 'helping" with Firebreak. I am selflessly ploughing every weary hour towards this noble goal. I am NOT doing it because the rank rewards on the Neudaiz mission are ridiculous enough to help me attain my silly goal of beast fortegunner, nor am I doing it for the reward of the frying pan. Clearly a week of 3* luck means a GREAT deal, and I will be away for that so I am obviously so selfless. I am helping the community, working with nothing but pure 100% altruism in mind, which incidentally DOES exist.

physic
May 26, 2007, 04:19 AM
parum raffron field base one gives like 165k and 145 mp in like under 9 min 30 secs, of course you need a decent pt, and you get crap exp, but ehh. Moattob is ok exp but hard to really finish lest you go high powered, then whats teh point. (80 = no exp!) neudaiz is fine but its boring as hell, i dunno if i can do neudaiz that much maybe if theres only 3 of us

DurakkenX
May 26, 2007, 11:26 AM
btw...i'd like to point out in 24hour we have passed the needed amount for 2 days thus meaning we are 1 day ahead of schedule and if things keep up we will be 2 days ahead by the end of the next 24 hours.... i count from 11am yesterday btw since that is when i first looked at it and it was at about 100k ^.^

pikachief
May 26, 2007, 11:28 AM
yea 5% in a little over a day! thats 1/20th of the whole thing done!!!

we have 35 days! we jsut do moatoob and nudaiz really quick, and then the parum missions come and we go through that too!

Golto
May 26, 2007, 11:33 AM
I woke up this morning to find a nice increase in %. Looks like the Euros are doing their part.

omegapirate2k
May 26, 2007, 11:39 AM
On 2007-05-26 01:16, pikachief wrote:
u guys.... he parum missions that havent been released yet give 200 mp! dont do parum yet! do it when the new parum missions come out and parum should be done very quickly!

Exactly.

The only problem is moatoob.

F-Gattaca
May 26, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-05-26 01:50, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I am 'helping" with Firebreak. I am selflessly ploughing every weary hour towards this noble goal. I am NOT doing it because the rank rewards on the Neudaiz mission are ridiculous enough to help me attain my silly goal of beast fortegunner, nor am I doing it for the reward of the frying pan. Clearly a week of 3* luck means a GREAT deal, and I will be away for that so I am obviously so selfless. I am helping the community, working with nothing but pure 100% altruism in mind, which incidentally DOES exist.

... Uh ... what'd I do to get that kind of response? It sounds really passive-aggressive.

I've been investegating the Sea of Fire mission on Parum since I ran it with a buddy last night. We did it differently than Jackel's guide suggests and got an S-rank out of it; I'll post a picture guide soon.

I already had some Ban-photons, and I wound up collecting the rest needed for the burning aura just from trying to S-rank it. We were more focused on trying to crack Sea of Fire so that we could get some points into Parum's score.

I haven't even touched Neudaiz yet, if it means anything to you.

Though, the main thing is ... I still don't know how purification points are calculated. The Firebreak website doesn't say and I haven't noticed any threads here that explain it ... Does anyone know how it's done?

I was thinking it might've been like Max Attack and the mission points earned at the end by all party members constitutes that run's purification points ...

DurakkenX
May 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
the points you earn are listed in the status screen and differ by mission...they earned the same way as regular points are earned... all you have to do is look what's calculated...

i know

neudaiz = completed like normal?
moatoob = kills
parum = time

the points are also between 100 and 125 as far as i can remember

Golto
May 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
If its just points then the Moatoob mission on A ranking can earn over 300 points per run.

MayLee
May 26, 2007, 12:39 PM
Hopefully, everyone is spamming only one area. that's not how you get everything done.

Damn those idiots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kylie
May 26, 2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe 100% over a reasonable time, but I'm a little concerned. The two Parum missions are really hard to get points on (for me at least), but maybe I just need to figure out how to do them... Moatoob one is hard as well. The Neudaiz ones are really easy, give lots of ban-photons, and give lots of mission points. Unless they close it off after it's completed, I wouldn't be surprised if people choose to still do it after it's been purified.

Sekani
May 26, 2007, 01:26 PM
Just a reminder, you don't have to S-rank a mission to get points on it. Parum might not be as big a deal as people are making it out to be (unless we see the return of Bruce-itis).

I would've thought the biggest obstacle would be mission burnout, but the way people have spammed the same four missions since the game was released that may not be an issue either. So far it seems that the Firebreak missions have a very high reward-to-effort ratio.

DraginHikari
May 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
I kinda look back at PSOBB Maximium attack when I look at this, kinda hoping it's not going to follow the same pattern. For the first week or so we'd get what we needed and got the first few things... then people got bored with it and no one longer cared to do it anymore and went back to everything else if I recall right we went from a million or so a day to like 100k a day.

Though I agree this isn't PSO and the way it's setup with some reward-to-effort might keep it somewhat going.

Eleina
May 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
Just keep up the good work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pikachief
May 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
On 2007-05-26 10:55, Kylie wrote:
Maybe 100% over a reasonable time, but I'm a little concerned. The two Parum missions are really hard to get points on (for me at least), but maybe I just need to figure out how to do them... Moatoob one is hard as well. The Neudaiz ones are really easy, give lots of ban-photons, and give lots of mission points. Unless they close it off after it's completed, I wouldn't be surprised if people choose to still do it after it's been purified.

if i can get at a full party i can easily do the 1st parum one! i did the first parum one in little over 3 min. with 3 people!

-Shimarisu-
May 26, 2007, 02:39 PM
Hay guyz we're fucked lol

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/adolchristin_2006/MA2LOLZ.jpg

Dahilia
May 26, 2007, 02:41 PM
I wonder if people will stop grinding Neudiaz once the points are met? Or will they just keep going if the event doesn't lock Neudiaz's missions.
Poor, poor Parum. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I wonder if they'll nerf all these delicious MP...

DrewSeleski
May 26, 2007, 02:42 PM
PSU community > PSOBB community plz

-Shimarisu-
May 26, 2007, 02:45 PM
NEVER MIND, IF WE FUCK UP CLUMSY WILL EXTEND THE EVENT SO HE DOESN'T LOSE HIS JOB

JUST LIKE LAST TIME RITE

dragoon-girl
May 26, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-05-26 10:39, MayLee wrote:
Hopefully, everyone is spamming only one area. that's not how you get everything done.

Damn those idiots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Well if we do one first quickly, then do the others, it will work.. right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

On 2007-05-26 12:45, -Shimarisu- wrote:
NEVER MIND, IF WE FUCK UP CLUMSY WILL EXTEND THE EVENT SO HE DOESN'T LOSE HIS JOB

JUST LIKE LAST TIME RITE

He seriously extended an event? o:

-Shimarisu-
May 27, 2007, 05:43 AM
Yes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

He extended that one I made fun of in my JP vs. US chart, because the US community flunked it so badly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-05-27 03:44 ]</font>

Parn
May 27, 2007, 08:12 AM
[quote]On 2007-05-27 03:43, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Best soundtrack ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TcwgPeHFSs
Best single piece of music ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctHVWfzICY</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Wroooooooong. This game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_4hYy-wiY) has the best soundtrack ever, and this is the best song ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4YlFiR61RM). True story!

Nobo
May 27, 2007, 08:24 AM
All I care about is getting past 50000000 so we can all get the secret prize!!! aka Akiko's Frying Pan

Nobo
May 27, 2007, 08:35 AM
It's been 2 days and we have 10% if we keep up this rate. Which we won't we'll have it in about 20 days. And if we slack off a bit we'll still have it in about 25-30days.

Raven5_1
May 27, 2007, 11:42 AM
i'm lovin fire break, this has helped me meet new people and play on planets i hardly visited before, we'll succeed no prob.

-Shimarisu-
May 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-05-27 06:12, Parn wrote:
[quote]On 2007-05-27 03:43, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Best soundtrack ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TcwgPeHFSs
Best single piece of music ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctHVWfzICY
Wroooooooong. This game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_4hYy-wiY) has the best soundtrack ever, and this is the best song ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4YlFiR61RM). True story!

Haven't played it, I wrote a lot of vitriol here but decided against it and instead PMed you.
--
Mod edit: fix quote

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-05-27 22:24 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
May 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
On 2007-05-26 09:54, F-Gattaca wrote:

... Uh ... what'd I do to get that kind of response? It sounds really passive-aggressive.

The whole "helping with Firebreak" thing. It's a videogame. If you have to do something like it's a chore, to "help" people, then you shouldn't be playing. And the reward is just useless data anyway.

If you are playing because the event is personally rewarding and fun, then great. But you're only really "helping" yourself.

There is no such thing as true altruism. Even when a mother shoves her kid out of the path of a steamroller, only to get spread over the pavement, she acts purely out of millions of years worth of evolution telling her that the younger, longer living replacement for herself must be protected at all costs.

In all other scenarios, human beings are generally in it for themselves.

danny_o
May 27, 2007, 09:36 PM
Dag, kitty's got claws...

Are you being serious or sarcastic? I don't understand.

ANYWAY.....................we seem to progressing at a steady clip, so hopefully people won't mind emigrating from Neudiaz to Moatoob and Parum.

No such thing as true altruism? Maybe in America...but that is such a silly statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: danny_o on 2007-05-27 19:40 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
May 27, 2007, 10:04 PM
On 2007-05-27 19:36, danny_o wrote:

ANYWAY.....................we seem to progressing at a steady clip, so hopefully people won't mind emigrating from Neudiaz to Moatoob and Parum.

No such thing as true altruism? Maybe in America...but that is such a silly statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: danny_o on 2007-05-27 19:40 ]</font>

Every day is Shim's time of the month. Just ignore the bulk of her posts and you'll be fine.

PS: Ding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-05-27 20:06 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
May 27, 2007, 11:16 PM
On 2007-05-27 20:04, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-05-27 19:36, danny_o wrote:

Every day is Shim's time of the month. Just ignore the bulk of her posts and you'll be fine.

PS: Ding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-05-27 20:06 ]</font>

GUYS DID YOU KNOW IT WAS AN INTERNET RULE RITE, TO INSULT FEMALE POSTERS WITH GENDER CENTRIC POSTS?

Also:

[13:09] <Argus> there is no such thing as altruism because the people who get a kick out of helping people to their own detriment are just insecure types who need self confidence boosts, they get it in the form of helping people and that is why there's no such thing as altruism
[13:09] <Argus> Also is why fortetechers are the easiest class to troll. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You can argue a less pessimistic outlook, but if you enjoy helping people then you are getting something out of it. Nobody on this planet involved in charity HATES what they are doing. Unless they feel obliged to do it and don't want to speak out that they wish to quit. That type of person is not selfless, but completely insecure and broken.

There is no truly selfless act (bar the forementioned pushing your kid out of the way of a steamroller, which like I say is hardwired into your psyche.)

There is no such thing as altruism.

Also when my mum was a kid she saw some woman push her toddler from out of the path of a huge truck, and get her head crushed in the process.

THAT IS ULTIMATE LOVE she says, well going on the supreme parenting displayed by my father, who was raised in a childrens' home, I'd rather the kid have got killed than the mother. ESPECIALLY because that woman had another kid with her at the time.

Sorry to derail the thread. The goal will be met, because the rewards to the individual in this are far greater than MA2. Well, I tell a lie. MA2's were better but required considerable forward planning, and while I'm as greedy as most other humans I'm not in as much need for immediate gratification. That's why I was one of the ones playing MA2 and complaining about the fact nobody else was.

DaRkWoLf30
May 27, 2007, 11:19 PM
I think it will be down within 4 weeks time, we can hope.

Garnet_Moon
May 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
On 2007-05-27 21:19, DaRkWoLf30 wrote:
I think it will be down within 4 weeks time, we can hope.

Hope is for the weak. Take your destiny by the throat and strangle every ounce of life from its body.

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-05-27 21:16, -Shimarisu- wrote:
There is no truly selfless act (bar the forementioned pushing your kid out of the way of a steamroller, which like I say is hardwired into your psyche.)

That's not true...by saving the life of someone else you are believing that you are helping a greater cause than yourself and we have an innate desire to want to be part of something greater than ourselves... so in saving the kid she is saying that her life doesn't matter so much as the greater well being and greater potential of the whole due to the child being still fresh and new ^.^ so yeah it's not altruistic either.

Garnet_Moon
May 27, 2007, 11:49 PM
On 2007-05-27 21:47, DurakkenX wrote:

On 2007-05-27 21:16, -Shimarisu- wrote:

the child being still fresh and new

Oh god...

Raven5_1
May 28, 2007, 12:42 AM
backs out of thread slowly

F-Gattaca
May 28, 2007, 09:20 AM
On 2007-05-27 22:42, Raven5_1 wrote:

I think this man has the right idea.

If there's any way to quickly push new people away from PSO-World, Shimarisu has discovered it.

Jeez, all this obnoxious snarky sarcasm and "lolz altrusm doesn't exist specially in america hay guyz i'm derailing teh thread" all because of the wording I used when I said I was participating in Firebreak ...

Sad. Very, very sad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-05-28 08:51 ]</font>

Jakosifer
May 28, 2007, 09:25 AM
Uhh...Anywho, the only planet Im worried about not reaching its goal is Moatoob, which is why its the only one I go to now. Although 1 person wont make a difference at all if most are at Neudaiz getting...MP. -_-

(Someone told me that was exactly what was going to happen too, forgot who it was =/ )

danny_o
May 28, 2007, 09:48 AM
Sounds like she just got off a shift at the Starbucks where I work... Man, those yuppies will crush any semblance of hope and inspiration in their quest for self gratification, and NOT tip. Seriously, I think these yuppie scum would actually slip into a coma and die if they threw just a 25 cent piece into the tip jar...

That sort of behavior will bore a hole in your soul. My old manager just up and left IN THE MIDDLE of his shift one day...probably because he has a soul and Starbucks stabbed the crap out of it.

-Shimarisu-
May 28, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-05-28 07:20, F-Gattaca wrote:

On 2007-05-27 22:42, Raven5_1 wrote:

I think this man has the right idea.

If there's any way to quickly push new people away from PSO-World, Shimarisu has discovered it.

Jeez, all this obnoxious snarky sarcasm and "lolz altrusm doesn't exist specially in america hay guyz i'm derailing teh thread" all because of the wording I used when I said I was participating in Firebreak ...

Sad. Very, very sad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-05-28 08:51 ]</font>

I was being facetious, if you thought I was flaming you, you have NO idea.

And where do I say "specially in America"?

It doesn't exist anywhere. :o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-05-28 15:21 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
May 28, 2007, 05:29 PM
On 2007-05-28 07:25, Jakomay_07 wrote:
Uhh...Anywho, the only planet Im worried about not reaching its goal is Moatoob, which is why its the only one I go to now. Although 1 person wont make a difference at all if most are at Neudaiz getting...MP. -_-

(Someone told me that was exactly what was going to happen too, forgot who it was =/ )

1 Person won't make a difference int he real world, but it can make all the difference in the virtual world.

Take my skill with a sniper rifle in random FPS's like Tribes, for example. A bunch of idiots on your team can be saved by a single hero like myself who knows what he or she is doing.

As long as we on the PC side believe in the 360 crowd to pull us through this, and continue to support them as best we can, we can all get through this in one piece.

Like the utility clerks at Kroger who seemingly do nothing except empty trash and get little appreciation; but in actuality are just as important as every other employee in the store, we too can pull our weight and be just as useful. In a scaled down version due to population size.

Mayu
May 28, 2007, 05:29 PM
Maybe 4 weeks o.o

Garnet_Moon
May 28, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:29, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Maybe 4 weeks o.o

Off Topic: Sion > Satsuki

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Let's just hope the momentum keeps up. We've got alot of subscriptions that will either fall off the radar or get renewed. We just have to hope for the best.

-Shimarisu-
May 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:29, Garnet_Moon wrote:

As long as we on the PC side believe in the 360 crowd to pull us through this, and continue to support them as best we can, we can all get through this in one piece.

I'm on 360 and you said I should be ignored!

Garnet_Moon
May 28, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:35, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Because you are emo filth.

-Shimarisu-
May 28, 2007, 06:09 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-05-28 15:35, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Because you are emo filth.

Am I emo filth because I'm as acid tongued as you, but with a scant amount of human emotions thrown into the mix?

Really trying to figure out what would cause you to say this, when you put people down on here with at the very least the same frequency that I do.

Mystil
May 28, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-05-28 07:25, Jakomay_07 wrote:
Uhh...Anywho, the only planet Im worried about not reaching its goal is Moatoob, which is why its the only one I go to now. Although 1 person wont make a difference at all if most are at Neudaiz getting insufficient...MP. -_-

Fixed cause 32MP no matter how fast will do nothing for an advance class, especially at 5 and 9.