PDA

View Full Version : How many guys have female alts?

DreamLocke
May 25, 2007, 02:56 PM
I'm sure there are a few, just wanted to know who's out there...

Reason I'm bringing it up because on the demo a lot of fem avatars get harassed/stalked or whatever. I was thinking how many of these "victims" were actually guys. Not that it's right whether or not you're a girl IRL...

One of my alts (still waiting on PSU in the mail) may be female, just wondering if it's worth the hassle.

Or should I call her "Ima Dood"...

Schubalts
May 25, 2007, 02:58 PM
I'll answer with a question!

Do I have any male alts? ;o

Eleina
May 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
All my caracter are female and never had any problems...if ppl get on your nerves just blist start a random mission and wait for them to go away << (or just hide in your room)

JAFO22000
May 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, there are plenty of male players who use a female character. I am one of them and have never really been "harrassed" on the pay servers. My advice to you is get off of the demo servers.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 25, 2007, 03:02 PM
I have a female alt, a female newman Fortetecher/Wartecher and Acrotecher in AoI.

DreamLocke
May 25, 2007, 03:05 PM
believe me I can't wait to get off the demo servers...have any of you guys been on there recently? So many pron solicitations...guys asking to "camera chat" with obcene intentions...just general dumbassery going on.

Eleina
May 25, 2007, 03:06 PM
Ignore them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Para
May 25, 2007, 03:10 PM
female main but male alt.

Tekershee
May 25, 2007, 03:15 PM
All my characters are female.

The only problem I have is Cherry...

Kaydin
May 25, 2007, 03:19 PM
I have 2 female alts.

Mwabwetumba
May 25, 2007, 03:46 PM
I've got my Caseal alt, and haven't been exposed to anything... except for one time when someone wanted to *hug* me and proceeded to chase me around the lobby.
But it's worth it, all the way:)
Have had this character since the days of PSO, and tradition holds a certain value.

AweOfShe
May 25, 2007, 04:29 PM
All of my characters are female, and I've never had the stalker problem.

The only problem I ever had is people not believing I'm a guy. Shouldn't it be people not believing I'd be a girl? Why is it backwards for me? =_=

Kaydin
May 25, 2007, 04:36 PM
I've only been harassed once. It's was pretty funny, actually. I was with a friend who was also on a female alt, and some guy starts asking for sex. o.O; I was laughing my butt off. XD

Packrat
May 25, 2007, 04:50 PM
I'm male and all except one of my chars is female. Haven't had any harrassment at all. Probably because most think everyone else is a guy with a female character too >_<;

DreamLocke
May 25, 2007, 04:53 PM
On 2007-05-25 14:29, AweOfShe wrote:
All of my characters are female, and I've never had the stalker problem.

The only problem I ever had is people not believing I'm a guy. Shouldn't it be people not believing I'd be a girl? Why is it backwards for me? =_=

Now that's funny. "No, really, I'm a guy..." priceless.

Garnet_Moon
May 25, 2007, 04:53 PM
This thread makes me lol.

pixelsofdeath
May 25, 2007, 05:01 PM
3 out of 6 of my characters are female. on pc, those i play with know im a guy, and on 360, i think they can tell by my voice.. but i'm sure there probably are some burly chicks out there somewhere with some gruffy voices themselves

Mystil
May 25, 2007, 05:19 PM
I have no female "alts". I have 3 main female characters. No one stalks me. One of the few benefits of being the 'person to avoid'. ;p Occasionally there is the odd ball guy who wants to call me all these cheesy names like cupcake and sweetness(>_>)but whatever.

Jakosifer
May 25, 2007, 09:19 PM
Two, one being my cousins character and the other being my own. And...There was some people being weird when Im on my alt..Not many though.

Syl
May 25, 2007, 09:33 PM
Your situation is to be expected on the demo. I was on there, I never played it again. Made a newearl and got constantly asked to join parties. Guess what the first wuestion would be?

"Are you a gurl hur hur?!"

I even got called a fag by some noob =/

Seriously, get out of the demo and onto the real version. It may occur RARELY, but it's nothing to worry about.

R2D6battlebot
May 26, 2007, 12:12 AM
Its my favorite when they make fun of you for playing as a female char, i get that a lot in Crimson Beasts by the jock douchebags who only play occasionally.
Them: 'Dude, like, why do you play as a chick character? Are you gay or something?'
Me: 'Uhh, I dont know about you, but Id rather stare at a female character all day rather than a buff dude in swimwear.'
Them: '.....'

Ryoten
May 26, 2007, 12:13 AM
I got one female alt & thats about it.

pikachief
May 26, 2007, 04:30 AM
yea, all my alts are female http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif my main is male though

Neith
May 26, 2007, 06:11 AM
Female alts?

All my characters are female http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Just like PSO, I think the male character designs (barring Casts) look awful.

As for stalking, I've had a couple of people automatically assume I'm a chick, and had 1-2 people actively try hitting on me, which is really funny.

I should play along with it really, then drop the bomb at the last minute...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-05-26 04:12 ]</font>

Chiba-kun
May 26, 2007, 11:48 AM
I tend to use a combination of male and female in any online game, usually based on looks. If i think a female would look better and fit better look wise to a specific class than thats what i use. I have dealt with alittle flirting and stuff due to it but its usually nothing too far out, usually just free items lol.

CelestialBlade
May 26, 2007, 11:55 AM
*points to sig*

I tend to combine male/female chars too, since I'm usually role-playing anyway. Character gender's never mattered much to me.

Thrash777
May 26, 2007, 01:25 PM
sig, lol