PDA

View Full Version : New Item Ideas

Neoptolemus
May 26, 2007, 03:26 AM
With all of the talk over the past few months about AoI, I've been thinking about new items and whatnot. I've thought of a few things that'd I'd like to see (in addition to the PSO items):

Shield Break Shot - Rifle Bullet that breaks the shield icon of an enemy, lowering the enemy's DFP and EVA, and making it easier to inflict status effects; non-elemental

Sword Break Shot - Rifle Bullet that breaks the sword icon of an enemy, lowering the enemy's ATA and ATP; non-elemental

Barada Invicta - Shotgun Bullet that has a small chance of killing an enemy (ala Killer Shot); non-elemental at twice the PP cost

Barada Colusa - Shotgun Bullet that at lvl 1 has ATP of 200% and ATA of 35%; PP cost is doubled

Rainbow Prism - Laser Bullet that is composed of all elements (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Light, and Dark); when used on an elemental enemy, it will always do extra damage as if it were the opposing element laser beam (for example, if used on a fire creature, it would do the damage of the Frozen Prism bullet); it would also inflict a random status effect

Phoenix Line Armor - an S-Rank GRM armor that has the same visual effect of the Garment Aura unit; armor can only be made with ban-photons, making it fire based; when player catches on fire, instead of taking damage, it heals the player

Ebola-senba Armor - an S-Rank Yohmei armor that has the same visual effect of the Black Heart unit; armor can only be made with megi-photons, making it dark based; when player is poisoned (or infected -- I always get those confused), instead of taking damage, it heals the player

Halloween Costumes - there could be several different types of costumes, consisting of both licensed characters (from various SEGA games) and other non-specific costumes (like a Spooky Ghost costume, or Rogue Pirate costume)

What are some things that you'd like to see? What ideas do you have for AoI that haven't already been mentioned?

Ether
May 26, 2007, 03:56 AM
Giant Parasol - Rod, spins when you cast techs

Board with Nail - Sword

Shirakawa Hatchet (http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2232/img20060816005046uz3.jpg) - Saber

Mop - Spear

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2007-05-26 02:13 ]</font>

Skuda
May 26, 2007, 04:05 AM
Rika and Nei Crea Claws. ;P

Mayu
May 26, 2007, 04:20 AM
Soul Eater Repca - An illegal product modeled and replicated several times , has a chance of causing SE 3 Incapitation Type: Sword

Lavis Cannon Repca - An illegal product modeled and replicated several times , It's abilities are unknown
Type: Saber

Jakosifer
May 26, 2007, 04:26 AM
A Scythe...a Scythe...Yea...Sweeping attacks...Damage near Spear...Mmm...Plus I love looking like a reaper. :/

DragonStorm
May 26, 2007, 08:32 AM
im not much of a thinker, i just want my lavis weps back lol. hmm ill try to think of something.

i really like this idea: Lavis Cannon Repca - An illegal product modeled and replicated several times , It's abilities are unknown
Type: Saber

Also dont forget the Lavis Blade and Double Cannon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, but those are the only weps i miss alot.

Also i want them to be Kubara types because Kubara=unique and special, well that's how i see it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DragonStorm on 2007-05-26 06:34 ]</font>

Sychosis
May 26, 2007, 08:48 AM
Hey guys, can you tell which class the topic creator plays? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

AweOfShe
May 26, 2007, 08:56 AM
On 2007-05-26 01:56, Ether wrote:
Board with Nail - Sword

That is the best idea ever.