PDA

View Full Version : Weird billing problem

Turbobrain
May 26, 2007, 11:34 AM
I pay for this game monthly and have done so from the start. So anyway I went to log on and got a no.65(guardians licensce expired)... not sure what that was about the funds were availble on the 23rd(it only stops me logging on today/26th). No biggy I figure. Check my card and nothing was taken off by Sega. I went to playsega.com and clicked resume. The screen refreshed and my account was active. Only prob is I still get the same login message(no.65). Anyone know how long this will take?

Treillerti
May 26, 2007, 11:41 AM
Playsega's been acting weird. If you want to take a step up (if your card hasn't been charged yet.)
1.) Cancel your account - Wait until it doesn't say Pending cancellation anymore.
2.) New subscription and reput in all your info.
NEVER click Resume at any point as it will only stall the system longer.

You won't lose your characters or anything, everything stays under the ID. But it seems to be the better solution.

Turbobrain
May 26, 2007, 12:16 PM
I cancelled a friends account and it was pending cancellation for about 3 weeks. So long that when he changed his mind I just clicked resume... all those weeks later and it worked instant... like when I first suscribed... whats up Sega... I did'nt mean all that stuff I said>.<

Turbobrain
May 27, 2007, 06:19 AM
24 hours later and I still get the same login message.

I think there is a bug. The time it said it would take the next payment was O1:00 26th May. That was at 16:00 yesterday. Therefore it could NEVER take payment as that time was 16 hours ago. It should've been O1:00 27th May.

I'd be really greatfull if someone could copy and paste this thread to the official forum and/or a GM, etc.

I would do but I am typing this from my PSP. Computer at home. Only PSP and PS2 here! My number is 13213. I think.

Turbobrain
May 27, 2007, 06:29 AM
Oh yeah... the playsega account name is WuTangg two g's on end.... not Echo!

It's a holiday weekend here and with Firebreak... well a bad time for this to happen.

So again if anyone can bring this to the attention of someone that can sort it out I'd be really greatfull. I mean REALLY.

Saigan
May 28, 2007, 08:58 AM
I was having this problem with my wife's account, she was going to resume playing for Firebreak and I've cancelled and resumed 3 times now. We sent a message to sega two days ago and got nothing.

Alamar
May 28, 2007, 05:25 PM
same here they took my sisters out on tues. mine was due on friday they did'nt take it out. its on the same card has been since first week of november. never had a problem. someone else I know did the cancel thing it does not work. he did it twice. read on forum here that some did it 5 times. that don't work at all. And to add insult injury I had 3 luck yesterday.