PDA

View Full Version : (EXTRA MODE)450PM/is her healing tech El defecto?

Saligun
May 26, 2007, 03:02 PM
I know you need to have at least a 15 in techics to get a 450pm but do you need to reach 15 in technics 1st or do you just have to get to 15 in techs before any of the other areas reach 15?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-05-26 20:36 ]</font>

Syl
May 26, 2007, 05:43 PM
You have to follow a certain route for your PM or else you may get into a different one and be unable to get your 450.

Just make sure it goes like this:

lvl 0-9: Keep striking under 3 and get the Green PM @ lvl 10
lvl 10-19: Raise tech past or to 8 and get the Bird PM @ lvl 20
lvl 20-29: Raise tech past or to 15 and get GH-450 @ lvl 30

You pretty much have to reach the tech 15 requirement before any of the other ones. If you reach any of the other requirements you'll just end up getting another PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-05-26 15:45 ]</font>

Saligun
May 26, 2007, 07:43 PM
Ok that awnsers my 1st question but now what i need to know is what kind of feeding items will give my pm the best growth for the meseta?Meaning stuff thats good for making a 450 PM.

Gryffin
May 26, 2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Disks... The highest *'s for the cheapest, do that.

Saligun
May 26, 2007, 10:30 PM
Good news i completed my 450PM in less then 2 hours(Feeding her mainly megids disc and some neu wood)
also her tech attacks rock(Foie,Gibarta,and some kind of migeds spell)

BAD news she hasn't healed me at all not even when my character reached the yellow life bar status,Does this mean she defective or that shes a bit picky about when she chooses to heal you?

Saligun
May 26, 2007, 10:52 PM
I remember reading awhile ago that the 450PM was glitchs in the online PSU game but i didn't read anything about her healing tech not working in extra mode.

Weeaboolits
May 27, 2007, 02:14 AM
In my experience, she acts like a nuke force offline, and is only really usefull on harder missions probly, she's far to efficient at killing things, I can't get no EXP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

creativehope
May 27, 2007, 05:06 AM
She wot heal you when You are in trouble but if she is in trouble then she will break out the healing wand an work her magic. So let her get pwned for a sec then watch her bring out the little green wand.

Saligun
May 27, 2007, 12:13 PM
It really bugs me that in her info screen it says she also heals he owner along with attacking,if shes not healing you then shes not doing what she was claimed to be used for,if she only heals herself then thats what her info should say.why must we feel mislead buy her info.NOTE:I can heal myself perfectly fine but i did like the idea of a backup source of healing just incase,shes alot of effort to make but if she dosen't do all that shes clamed to do then you feel a bit cheated after all the time and effort it took to make her.