PDA

View Full Version : PPL, PLZ GO TO PARUM HERES SOMETHING TO HELP!

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 04:15 PM
guys seriously, Its not hard to get S on parum, and its fast and alot of MP.

Heres what you do on Sea Of Fire A

Alright so get to an S, you gotta do it in under 2:30.You don't have to kill all of the monsters just purify the area in under 2:30.

ok 1st thing, I go thru the right gate, so this is for the right gate

You go in, kill all of the shagreeces there. When theres only two left, have someone stand at the gate and purify the closest SEED to the gate, once u kill all of them,proceed to purify.

Go thru the portal,grab the key and go right into the portal,the left trail is just to distract you with boxes.

Open the gate and ignore the vahras,just purify the seeds, if you have a gunner type person in your party have them have the shotgun prepared to shoot the big seed, so when you finish, he/she could take it down with one shot.Proceed to the warp in the back of the area.

Kill the poltys and shagreeces as fast as you can then purify. Theres USUALLY three small seeds on the way to the seed, and two in the back. Sometimes tho theres three in the back and two on the way, so pay attention. Do the same strategy with the gunner waiting with the shotgun at hand. And BOOM ur done. u get 44 MP and a fair good amount of meseta as an award for a 2 minute and 30 seconds award.

Now this is for Burning Garden A, this for the left gate so keep that in mind.

Go thru the left gate with ur photon eraser in hand. Ignore the vahras and purify everything having the gunner waiting with the shot,it only takes three hits to destroy the seed so if u dont have a gunner hit three time as fast as you can. The seeds are spread out and they change locations so I cant give exact coordinates, I do know that theres usually 1 all the way in the back and the rest are in front.

After the seed is destroyed, keep going forward to the next little fighting area. Kill everything in this area to get the key for the gate you passed on the way there. Once you get the key, go back and purify the seeds *these seeds need 3 ppl shooting their photon eraser at it at once,so go as a group*

Once that seed is destroyed, go thru the portal that appears,ignore the vahras and continue to purify, theres 2 seeds on the right from the entrance, 2 on the left from the entrance, and 1 that appears on either side of the big seed. Have one person purify the door while everyone is purying the other seeds.Destroy this seed and go to the next area.

Once you get to block 2,ignore the monsters and continue to purify, have someone in the party find all the seed in the area, that way, the group can purify without having to look for them. The seeds go in a trail so it shouldnt be that hard. Destroy the big seed once you can, then kill every thing as fast as possible, this is the part that takes longest for me and my team, but we usually have 2 minutes to spare when we reach the end. Once everything is dead, go to the next seed and purify! Theres a small on the far right, so have one person go for that one while the whole team purifies all the seeds on the left.And your done! s rank and u get 144 MP and a good amount of meseta again

You need to have under 9:00 minutes to get S.

I hope this helps alot of you. And yeah I know alot of ppl dont listen on psu to orders cuz they have too much pride, But trust me, we need to get parum higher in %!

Ty for ur time

Ether
May 26, 2007, 04:16 PM
Moatoob needs help more

Tekershee
May 26, 2007, 04:20 PM
Parum and Neudaiz will easily hit the target. The problem is Moatoob, stop telling us to do Parum!

Sychosis
May 26, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-05-26 14:20, Tekershee wrote:
Parum and Neudaiz will easily hit the target. The problem is Moatoob, stop telling us to do Parum!

Thank you.

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 04:22 PM
lol I yell to whoever I want! and fine lets all go do moatoob. Someone close this post plz ^_^

Mystil
May 26, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-05-26 14:16, Ether wrote:
Moatoob needs help more

Btw that's just to get it out so more. Not to throw at the OP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-26 14:34 ]</font>

jayster
May 26, 2007, 05:35 PM
Well concidering parum needs as many points as moatoob and nuedeiz combined. And each planet with over a million points now, besides parum who has less then half a mill... it isn't looking to good for that poor planet.

-Crokar-
May 26, 2007, 05:39 PM
and you guys say moatoob needs help. ha thats funny.

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 05:39 PM
thats exactly what I said, but nooo everyone is just focusing on Moatoob and Neudaiz, i just stopped bothering trying to get ppl and just kept doing it myself.

Sychosis
May 26, 2007, 05:40 PM
Do people even realize that Parum will be getting two high reward missions later on with 100+ enemies that drop S rank boards? Apparently not.

Parum will be fine.

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 05:42 PM
I know that, but i'd rather get the planet with the most points to purify over with first, that way the other ones can just be easily purified, with lvl 10 jobs everywhere. Sorry if im not all about weapons as much as purifying....

Tekershee
May 26, 2007, 05:45 PM
So let me get this right.

You want us to spam Parum till it's 40mil.

Then, when the really good missions come out that has good MP, and good drops. We don't do those, and we go do Moatoob and Neudaiz instead?

How about we get Moatoob and Neudaiz done first, then when the good missions come out, we spam those?

¬_¬

Eliash
May 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-05-26 15:42, The_Gio wrote:
I know that, but i'd rather get the planet with the most points to purify over with first, that way the other ones can just be easily purified, with lvl 10 jobs everywhere. Sorry if im not all about weapons as much as purifying....

When the new Parum Missions come out people will spam those missions and you'll find that Parum will be purified very fast. Check the Japanese statistics for Parum (even if you can't read Japanese) and you should see how much it towers over the other planets. I fully support Neudaiz first, Moatoob second plan.

Japanese Firebreak Event: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/fire2007/

Sychosis
May 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
If you really want to help purify, focus on the two planets that WON'T have everybody and their mother hunting S ranks and grinding meseta on in 2-3 weeks.

Soukosa
May 26, 2007, 05:48 PM
Just forget about Parum. Once of those labs missions are released, it'll be saved before you realize it. It'll likely be saved a couple times over by the end of the event.

Neudaiz will get saved purely because of the first mission there. Moatoob is the one that needs the most help.

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 05:49 PM
well for one, the missions on Parum give more than enough MP than u need in such short runs,i have finished 3 different expert jobs since yesterday spamming Parum. And like I said, the only reason I would like to get Parum out of the way is because it needs more points,also by the time were done with Parum, everyones gonna be pretty strong due to job lvls going up. So we'd finish the other planets pretty fast due to this. Then when were done with those, if you want rares, u can go spam Parum without having to worry about purifying.

jayster
May 26, 2007, 05:51 PM
Yes but we aren't the japanesse, we play missions because they're fun, not only to gain mission point and rewards duh. It'd be crazy to think that we would have such an idea.

Neith
May 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
Parum will be fine, once the Lv100 mob missions are released, everyone will naturally hunt S-Ranks there anyway.. that'll cause a huge shift from Moatoob and Neudaiz in all likeliness.

Neudaiz should be fine too, the purifcation is doing well, and the first mission is great for spamming Mission Points (even on C it's 7MP in 2 minutes or so).

Moatoob needs the most assistance, because the only good reward is the EXP. I think that even with people helping on Moatoob, Neudaiz will easily get purified. What I would recommend is focusing on Moatoob a bit more, while continuing work on Neudaiz. Parum will get its points when the 2 high-level monster missions get released.

The_Gio
May 26, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-05-26 15:45, Tekershee wrote:

Then, when the really good missions come out that has good MP, and good drops. We don't do those, and we go do Moatoob and Neudaiz instead?

well gee how much MP do you need to call it a good reward. And like I keep saying, if we clear Parum first, we'll all have our jobs at a high lvl,not to mention our characters lvl. So, we'd clear the other two planets like nothing. But w/e just help purify any planet, it doesn't matter.

Also the results on the japanese servers are pretty good, If its the same lay out and goals as us tho, then it looks like they failed on purifying Moatoob ;_;.

Also, did anyone else hear about getting a real handgun with the FB posters. I heard they appear randomly on some, so if anyone has info on that, that'd be cool ^_^

Kamica
May 26, 2007, 06:21 PM
On 2007-05-26 16:03, The_Gio wrote:
well gee how much MP do you need to call it a good reward

10k meseta in 5 minutes
28k meseta in 13 minutes
...lets also not forget the S rank board drops...

magenta
May 26, 2007, 06:23 PM
i wish i could do more to help
but most the time i really need to find that solid/power S.. ive been hunting it since i was aware of it coming out (many many moons ago) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

gambit04
May 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
On 2007-05-26 15:51, jayster wrote:
Yes but we aren't the japanesse, we play missions because they're fun, not only to gain mission point and rewards duh. It'd be crazy to think that we would have such an idea.

Say that to the everyone who spams Sealab, Madbeast, and Rainbow Beasts S2.

Which is oh....85% of the population...the other 15% isn't high enough or have started a new char to build up to that lvl.

It'll be just like the old days of getting one good mission to spam that is where everyone will be and it'll be impossible to find a party elsewhere.

We'll be fine on parum end of topic.

Soukosa
May 26, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-05-26 16:03, The_Gio wrote:
well gee how much MP do you need to call it a good reward. And like I keep saying, if we clear Parum first, we'll all have our jobs at a high lvl,not to mention our characters lvl.

Those that are high enough to do the most worthy of the two missions likely already maxed out their class level, if not two or three or... the rest of them as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Shiryuu
May 26, 2007, 07:23 PM
But the president wants us to do Parum instead...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Shiryuu/PSU/pres1.jpg
lol

Neith
May 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
Dallgun fails though, ignore him. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif