PDA

View Full Version : Clan: AMF.... Your Opinion?

jayster
May 26, 2007, 05:46 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/12662158/ShowPost.aspx

I LOL'ed...

What do you people think of a clan like this?

Syl
May 26, 2007, 05:57 PM
It's a racist clan is what it is lol. I don't have a beast char, but that still kind of erks me.

Blut Fatal wrote:

CASTs:normaly someone in collage or a person that has some sence of intelect

Newmans:people confused about they're sexuality

Human: Canadains... nuff said

Beasts:little child who wont shut up and gets all pissy when you kick them

That's seriously... ugh...

Retehi
May 26, 2007, 06:04 PM

HAHAHA

Niered
May 26, 2007, 06:05 PM
This is a prime example of what people instantly think of when they hear the words "Xbox Live Player".

A buncha 12 year old racists that havent learned basic grammar, and instead replace that knowledge with slurs, sterotypes, and obscenities, who believe that most arguements are won via use of a weapon and not intellect, and who think they are the absolute most 1337 person in the whole community.

Dont get me wrong, i realize you guys ARENT that, but the worst people tend to also be the most vocal.

Also, am I the only person that finds it laughable he mispelled "normaly","collage", and "sence" in the same sentence he used (and also mispelled) "intelect"?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2007-05-26 16:06 ]</font>

DreamLocke
May 26, 2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah that general dumbassery gives us 360 players a bad name. There is another stupid Cast only clan called "Chrome" on the demo version.

Ether
May 26, 2007, 06:15 PM
You guys need to play story mode, casts are extremely racist and look down on other races all the time. What these players are doing is role playing and not really discrimination, since anyone can make a cast character

Dre_o
May 26, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-05-26 16:15, Ether wrote:
You guys need to play story mode, casts are extremely racist and look down on other races all the time. What these players are doing is role playing and not really discrimination, since anyone can make a cast character

Oh....god...you..you're kiddin right?.....Right?

Niered

Theres a difference from roleplaying and being an asshat.

Africa
That thread was what i expected, both stupid and nonsensical. If the player wants to rebuild amf i don't care. Why add newmans and humans? As i recall amf wasn't loved very much. If you were here for a while at one point they were almost all teens, but that thread is seriously what's wrong with ppl on live and in general society. It's a good laugh,chock full'o idiocy.

gambit04
May 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
wow nice to see that amf and everyone it it are total dicks now good to know I guess my main is a beast and I hate seeing NO BEAST ALLOWED party names it bugs me

KamiSori
May 26, 2007, 06:34 PM
wow, the funniest part of that thread was when he tried to justify his racist beliefs.

i just dont like beasts in general due to im from the frst day the game came out

lol, ok so what?

no how about we boycott Beasts cuz they were the ones who started it... and besides play the story mode CASTs hate Beasts... and i hate beasts cuz yall 5yos who dont under stand half the things i say then im the one who gets yelled at by your mother cuz you asked her what it ment... also ppl who are beasts are very immature..
heres the list of what i have noted:

CASTs:normaly someone in collage or a person that has some sence of intelect

Newmans:people confused about they're sexuality

Beasts:little child who wont shut up and gets all pissy when you kick them

stereotyping based off of one immature and intolerant person's experiences.

Emrald
May 26, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-05-26 16:04, Retehi wrote:

HAHAHA

DurakkenX
May 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
it would be role playing if they were to say keep the said balance that they have in the game's story which a pretty high percent cast with only a very small percent being made of the other 3. But in general these guys are idiots from what i can tell...

pixelsofdeath
May 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
prefer small groups of people that play together as opposed to larger clans

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelsofdeath on 2007-05-26 16:47 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
May 26, 2007, 08:46 PM
>.>

Actually, generally a lot of the time when I play with CASTs they usually seem to be little kids.

<.<

Sorry, that's just generally.

Dahilia
May 26, 2007, 08:53 PM

If only it were roleplaying. But...

we got so meny hackers in the clan by the means to rank up in the clan..
Yeah, that ain't RPing.

Aralia
May 26, 2007, 09:32 PM
I lol'd honestly..

Kiddies like these are what's keeping me from doing the x-box live thing..

I seen this type of person first hand.. they can be decent people ONLY when you're in a 1 on 1 situation with them in REAL life. Add their friends in and you have a seriously big pain in the ass.
My friend from high-school was one of those types, only.. he only expressed it on x-box live. He mostly stuck to halo and other fps's.

They find enjoyment out of doing these things, and no matter how much they get ignored they'll continue it. They tend to find it funny to just sit there for half an hour and say "NOOB....NOOB....LAWL... NOOB..." And this is why I avoid fps's and any non-co-op game on x-box and usually choose to go for a computer or other console version of said game. =/

(edit) it's sad really.. there is no right way to handle it cause they have the "I'm right, you're a noob" attitude stuck in their heads and refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aralia on 2007-05-26 19:34 ]</font>

Mewnie
May 26, 2007, 09:45 PM
HAY BEESTS LETZ MAEK A KLAN IT WULD B KOOL

Kimil
May 26, 2007, 09:52 PM
Lol, I should Be a human then shouldn't I X_x

Morpheo
May 26, 2007, 09:52 PM
[/quote]

Theres a difference from roleplaying and being an asshat.

[/quote]

OMFG i love it when you say asshat, it just sounds so.......funny!!!!

Oh and this guy certainly is giving "Collage" going "intelects" a bad name. Im not to good of a speller but i am NOT A CANADIAN. Go be racist in real life and get your ass handed to you.....in a hat.............like a..........a.....a.....an ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.

Aralia
May 26, 2007, 09:53 PM
On 2007-05-26 19:45, Mewnie wrote:

>.> let's.... say we did and not.
IMO, class exclusive clans are lame... there's alot each race has to offer to everyone in the party. The better my team is, the better I perform.
I like seeing a diverse party with casts/beasts blastin away with suv's and nano's, the newmen firecrackers and the humans bustin things up old school style. =p

(edit before it's misconstrued)
I'm aware it was a joke =p
I just think the general population is better than this type of childish group calling themselves "AMF."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aralia on 2007-05-26 19:55 ]</font>

RedX
May 26, 2007, 09:54 PM
On 2007-05-26 19:52, Kimil wrote:
Lol, I should Be a human then shouldn't I X_x

Same XD

And as it turns out, humans are the only race I never plan on using

Mewnie
May 26, 2007, 10:00 PM
On 2007-05-26 19:53, Aralia wrote:

>.> let's.... say we did and not.

Y U HATIN LIEK DAT???????

(edit before it's misconstrued)
I'm aware it was a joke =p
I just think the general population is better than this type of childish group calling themselves "AMF."

;3

Korokodo13
May 26, 2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah a lvl28 beast walked up to me and asked me if i wanted an axe and he looked at my money and said I was a noob for only having 19k on me at the moment.... the funny thing was that he was probably a 13 year old due to his really high pitched voice and he had the "I'm right, you're noob" attitude aswell... sure im one of the young teen people but I at least shut up and dont care for lvls at all or there weps or amount of money they have so at least im a couple steps ahead of them...

gambit04
May 26, 2007, 10:09 PM
On 2007-05-26 19:45, Mewnie wrote:

NAW LETS DO DIS WE CAN ROXORZ EVERBDY THEY R ALL N00BS NEWAYS

/sarcasm

haha the amf is certainly starting off on the right foot.

Ithildin
May 27, 2007, 03:58 AM
God, I'm in a really foul mood this morning and I was determined not to let this get to me... But... It bloody well has! Racism is disgusting in ANY shape or form. It shouldn't be encouraged. As for players calling others noobs... Its childish and pathetic... just shut up you prats... <.<

ashley50
May 27, 2007, 05:05 AM
Pretty Stupid....and LAME.
Does he even know how to spell correctly? Kids these days...Only in America? =/

I RP "CAST Supremacy" among friends mostly but not as horrible as this one...geez.

Dhylec
May 27, 2007, 08:01 AM
This doesn't make anything better. Let's end it here.