PDA

View Full Version : Pure Tech Mag

RSmiroldo
May 26, 2007, 08:01 PM
Through selling of the Ban-Photons I have managed to make enough meseta to start raising a pure tech mag. Does anyone have any suggestions on the most inexpensive way to do it and the quickest way to do it and help would be greatly appreciated.

Deja
May 26, 2007, 08:05 PM
well, it costs about 3 million (easy for ps2 players) but giving the PM zoldeel tech items will raise it 21 points per feeding. 99 of those cost you 600,000 meseta per 21-22 levels on the PM. Takes you about 5 feeding sessions to raise to 100.

5 sessions X 600,000 = 3 mil for 3 day tech PM

Dhylec
May 26, 2007, 08:08 PM
I believe you mean PM, if so just buy 1-3* rods & wands to feed. If you are feeling generous, 4 or 5* weapons or tech discs.

Check the sticky in Gameplay for guides on this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-05-26 18:08 ]</font>

Eliash
May 26, 2007, 08:09 PM
1-3* force weapons is the cheapest.

PALRAPPYS
May 26, 2007, 08:18 PM
I fed mine Foie TECH disks. Seemed to take a while, but it sure didn't cost me over a million.

Allison_W
May 26, 2007, 08:25 PM
NO NO NO. My brain may be mush, but 1-3* force weapons are not the cheapest. A single Wand gives +4 tech and costs 350, or 87.5 meseta per point. A Foie disk gives +6 tech and costs 500, or 83 1/3 meseta per point. Moreover, the disk route is 50% faster than 1* teching weapons. You might make the argument that 2* and 3* teching weapons are faster than Foie disks (which they are), but they aren't cheaper.

Long story short: You'll save both time and money by using Foie disks instead of 1* teching weapons. You're not going to find a cheaper way to do it than Foie disks unless you're intent on hunting individual Wandras and Starras and whatnot on Neudaiz or something.

Deja also poses a good point. It sounds like you're well-off at the moment, so you may want to feed it debuff disks instead if you're in a hurry. That's the fastest possible way to do it this side of "remotely feasible."

RECAP:

CHEAPEST WAY: Foie disks.

FASTEST WAY: Debuff disks.

Aralia
May 26, 2007, 08:27 PM
yeah, I did the foie disk thing too.. took like 10-15 feedings, but it cost virturally nothing.. I did it while ps2/pc servers were still technically "legit"

CeasOne
May 26, 2007, 08:32 PM
i play on 360 and i did mine by just recreating newman after newman and taking the canes. Although after awhile i just started farming neudiaz for [b]'s and mats and feed my mag 4-6* weapons =)

Eliash
May 26, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-05-26 18:25, Allison_W wrote:
NO NO NO. My brain may be mush, but 1-3* force weapons are not the cheapest. A single Wand gives +4 tech and costs 350, or 87.5 meseta per point. A Foie disk gives +6 tech and costs 500, or 83 1/3 meseta per point. Moreover, the disk route is 50% faster than 1* teching weapons. You might make the argument that 2* and 3* teching weapons are faster than Foie disks (which they are), but they aren't cheaper.

Long story short: You'll save both time and money by using Foie disks instead of 1* teching weapons. You're not going to find a cheaper way to do it than Foie disks unless you're intent on hunting individual Wandras and Starras and whatnot on Neudaiz or something.

Deja also poses a good point. It sounds like you're well-off at the moment, so you may want to feed it debuff disks instead if you're in a hurry. That's the fastest possible way to do it this side of "remotely feasible."
RECAP:
CHEAPEST WAY: Foie disks.
FASTEST WAY: Debuff disks.

You are comparing the price of going to an NPC shops, if you search player shops and can find them under NPC shops, 1-3* will eventually be cheaper, not faster but still cheaper. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Allison_W
May 26, 2007, 08:57 PM
On 2007-05-26 18:50, Eliash wrote:
You are comparing the price of going to an NPC shops, if you search player shops and can find them under NPC shops, 1-3* will eventually be cheaper, not faster but still cheaper. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You make a good point. However, for someone who's not strapped for meseta, I'd still advise the relative speed and convenience of just getting groceries from the NPC.

Eliash
May 26, 2007, 08:59 PM
same