PDA

View Full Version : Scammers to Be Aware of On 360 servers

Morpheo
May 26, 2007, 10:21 PM
Ok, a while back these three guys, there names being STIKE NINJA( a CAST), TechN9NE9 (beast) and Wolf( Human?), scammed me out of mabey 2 mil worth of items. I wont get into how they did but i found wolf again after a while and he didnt admit to the scam. So after thathim and his buddy are working up yet another scam, saying he can dupe. When then ,BLAM!!! Strike Ninja walks in on another charecter, then im like ok, ur not gonna get it to work again so just leave, so i left and actually scored 2 scapes they left on the ground( it helped with the dupin). So all in all if your in a situation were your not to sure of a trade , check the GT's. They were as follows: STRIKE NINJA's Gt is SOCOM REJECT, Teck's GT is something like Tech, and Wolf's GT is SBS man. And by the way, Strike has a 10% fire crea doubles, he may use that to get ya. Let me no if you know nething bout these three or if u've been scammed by them. THANKS!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morpheo on 2007-05-26 20:22 ]</font>

Korokodo13
May 26, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hmmm... don't most of the threads about people scamming and avoid them because they are evil or something similar usually end up getting locked?

Sekani
May 26, 2007, 10:30 PM
Stop being stupid and you won't get scammed, and we won't have these threads which just end up getting locked.

gambit04
May 26, 2007, 10:31 PM
in before lock >.>

KamiSori
May 26, 2007, 10:35 PM
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Shadow_of_Gurhal/index.php?showforum=37

My personal story:
sorry but its a LONG STORY

so i get invited to a party today when this dude named ONI starts saying he doesnt want his crea double. i admitted that i would trade all of my inventory for one and he seemed interested. he said he wasnt going to trade in the window for fear of getting scammed...ok. in the party he dropped his item as "proof" which he claimed was the crea double despite the fact that it was gold colored (S ranks are red like A ranks) immediately i was suspicious but decided to play along just in case something good happened. he insists we go to Bruce's so no one can kick another without losing the items dropped. i said "F#@$ that" youd better at least show me the crea in the trade window. he reluctantly agrees but wants to meet in his room instead.....WTF!!? so i go to his room waiting for his trade and guess who walks into the room! STRIKE NINJA. i immediately loled and couldnt help but wait to see what happened next. meanwhile another guy in the room sees him and comments on his horrible reputation. so anyways they show me STRIKE's crea double (10% by the way ) and tell me to meet them East district Parum. at this point i told myself not to waste anymore time and start grinding. so im just minding my shop before i get grinding and i get like 3 voice chat requests all at once. they were all people from that last party who all seem to really want me to trade with this guy. they ask me where i went and say they want to trade no scams w/e. i decide to meet up with them once again but this time its just me and ONI. we start Mad creatures and he gives me party leader to ensure i dont get booted. he wants to do the whole drop yours, ill drop mine at once thing so i test him out. he first drops that little gold object again. i told him im not an idiot and that i knew that wasnt even a weapon. he almost admits to trying to scam me saying "alright im serious this time" WTF!!? ROFLMAO! im arguing with him about the item he dropped and he drops a different shaped red item. i had no idea what the item would be but i said "F$#% it! Its time a scammer got scammed!" so without dropping anything i successfuly booted him as his item lay on the ground. i ran up to it and guess what it was!......HOUNDS arms!!! lol

ONI was nowhere to be found afterwards. anywayz i got some info on ONI and the people he was with. keep in mind not all of these people are definite scammers, but they seemed to at least be aware of what was going on.

another thread of known scammers: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=25202

Mewnie
May 26, 2007, 10:36 PM
pwnd~!

KamiSori
May 26, 2007, 10:44 PM
Stop being stupid and you won't get scammed, and we won't have these threads which just end up getting locked.

the OP isnt bitching or whining or demanding reimbursment from anybody. he is just warning people. warning people of crooked players is a GOOD thing.

Korokodo13
May 26, 2007, 10:47 PM
At least this isnt a complaint thread about someone being a scammer for getting a wep/armor in a mission and you said that you called... I'd say this might last awhile and come in handy aswell... its enough proof if you have 2 people saying that the same people tried scamming them at different places...

Ether
May 26, 2007, 10:49 PM
Its also against the rules, there was a topic just like this locked a few hours ago, its still on page one. Dont use psow as a place to badmouth and defame other players, because theres no way to really back up your claims of being scammed

Korokodo13
May 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
On 2007-05-26 20:49, Ether wrote:
Its also against the rules, there was a topic just like this locked a few hours ago, its still on page one. Dont use psow as a place to badmouth and defame other players, because theres no way to really back up your claims of being scammed

It would be pretty funny if they video'ed the whole thing and posted it... Then there would be even more proof that they're scammers...

Dhylec
May 26, 2007, 10:54 PM
Since this personal matter is not be proved or disproved, we just leave it at that. There are good & bad people. Try to be more careful from now on.