PDA

View Full Version : mission return of return photon eraser ??

Arika
May 26, 2007, 11:48 PM
Okay, there is 3 missions in the colony 5 floor
the first one is to learn some information on the operation
the second one is to trade ban-photon
the third one is for ??

DAMASCUS
May 26, 2007, 11:51 PM
One time I finished a mission with a group and my Photon Eraser did not return as it normally would. I may have joined too late to get proper credit for participation. When I returned it to Bruce he basically thanked me and did nothing else...so I have no idea what the significance could be.

Lamak
May 26, 2007, 11:51 PM
If you leave a party and you still have the eraser, you can return it there.

CelestialBlade
May 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
Totally keeping one at the end of Firebreak.

Candor
May 27, 2007, 12:05 AM
I'm betting there'll be a wipe at the end to remove any photon erasers people tried to keep, but that's not gonna stop me from trying.

gambit04
May 27, 2007, 12:19 AM
I can just see it now running into a c rank mission with people who just started to play the game and using my photon eraser (months after firebreak) haha they will be asking all kinds of questions!

Keeping Photon Erasers FTW

Lyrise
May 27, 2007, 01:04 AM
If that mission weren't there, there would be a ton of people who would complain. Keeping a photon eraser only lasts so long in novelty. After that, it sinks in, and you realize now you've got junk taking up 1 slot in your inventory; like the goggles you can't drop it, you can't sell it, you can't store it. But unlike the goggles, they're pretty useless outside of Ultimate Attack.