PDA

View Full Version : Teamwork in Firebreak!

Ithildin
May 27, 2007, 04:06 AM
After my friends had left yesterday, I decided to stay online for a while to get some more Ban photons and generally help anyone out. I then joined a game with a load of idiots. Not only did they leave item distribution on give to finder, they couldn't be bothered to buff shifta either, cos they were all techers. I really don't understand why anyone would leave item dist on finder... Are we all not after Ban photons??? Shouldn't we all be helping each other out in operation firebreak? It will benefit us all in the end if we help each other... (maybe I should have posted this in rants...)

Jakosifer
May 27, 2007, 04:14 AM
In general. People think about themselves before others. (waits for some optimist to try to argue with me)

ChyronType0
May 27, 2007, 05:14 AM
People are idiots, its common knowledge.

Skuda
May 27, 2007, 05:24 AM
On 2007-05-27 03:14, ChyronType0 wrote:
People are idiots, its common knowledge.

There's no two ways around that statement. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Agnostic187
May 27, 2007, 05:43 AM
Id be happy if I was the only non techer in a party on give finder. If you're a fighter it should be easier to snatch everything.

Eleina
May 27, 2007, 06:32 AM
I see nothing wrong with them lol
If they want to leave it on give finder there nothing wrong with that...
Buffing just DIY...
Teamwork ain't about looting and buffing really it's just about getting the job done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif (ok a little buffing would help..)

Traize
May 27, 2007, 06:52 AM
Everyday I see more & more examples of why the world needs to be wiped clean of humanity so that it can start again...

On a more optimistic note...

I know plenty of PSU folk who are good party players, its just sad that randoms rarely are... I had a few fellas join my party today for the second Parum firebreak mission.

I have never seen worse teamplay. They basically ran past every single enemy & seed pod that they could, leaving me a level 65 to handle A-rank enemies alone. I managed, eventually, but seriously, some people...

Ithildin
May 27, 2007, 07:31 AM
On 2007-05-27 03:43, Agnostic187 wrote:
Id be happy if I was the only non techer in a party on give finder. If you're a fighter it should be easier to snatch everything.

I'm a fortegunner tho <.<

Eleina
May 27, 2007, 07:34 AM
On 2007-05-27 05:31, Ithildin wrote:

Close range shotgun!!!

Ithildin
May 27, 2007, 07:40 AM
On 2007-05-27 05:34, Eleina wrote:

On 2007-05-27 05:31, Ithildin wrote:

Close range shotgun!!!

lol! I do use close range shots but I'm levelling my ice rifle bullets atm... it is Op. FIREbreak afterall. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
May 27, 2007, 07:45 AM
On 2007-05-27 04:52, Traize wrote:
Everyday I see more & more examples of why the world needs to be wiped clean of humanity so that it can start again...

Don't worry my plans of Genocide are almost complete. Soon the world will start anew without human strife and greed. Gahahahaha!

But i'll start on a smaller scale first.PSU maybe?

Nobo
May 27, 2007, 07:46 AM
I did some runs yesterday and I do give finder on all missions but S2z I still got five ban-photons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Demon-
May 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
If I join a party as my Fortetecher and there are no other Fortetechers, I always buff right away and keep it on. Even if there are other Fortetechers in party I usually wait a few minutes to see if anyone is on buffing duty. If not I sign myself up for the job right away. Everything goes much smoother with them.

I wouldn't have joined if the items were set to give finder.

Some people only think of themselves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Demon- on 2007-05-27 05:58 ]</font>

VanHalen
May 27, 2007, 03:23 PM
I leave normal items on finder most of the time. I put rares on random or order(random is my favorite).

The reason why is because most materials that are below 7* I like to pick up. I've heard about people complaining at people for picking up these items since they are considered "shit items" and stuff. I'm not going to put something on a certain distribution just for people to yell at me for picking up the Marsaline before picking up the Ray-photon.

Ithildin
May 28, 2007, 10:21 AM
tbh if ANYONE shouted at me cos I picked up what I wanted, I would most probably boot them. It's silly, if you want to pick up an item then do so... If ppl have a problem with that then leave and start your own game.

SolomonGrundy
May 31, 2007, 02:02 PM
::changes direction of rant:

If set in order wasn't so broken, perhaps more people would use it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(though I understand that in this case that was not like why they had it set to give finder)

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2007, 02:06 PM
You've got to work together and do your best! Go for it stupendously! ;]

Thalui89
Jun 1, 2007, 05:58 PM
PSU community is generally made of fail