PDA

View Full Version : A few noob questions... Please just answer...

L3ighfield
May 27, 2007, 12:28 PM
Hey everyone,

firstly, today is a good day... because i've got PSU!!! Woop!

so far i've made a character and begun the 1st mission (Something about a mask?!) But then i died *sigh*

anyway, my questions:

1) When do you see other online people? Because so far i have only met NPCs in the university...... where's all the people?!?

2) When i go to do a mission, its has an option to join a party... but there's never any available... why?

ty in advance, L3i.

A2K
May 27, 2007, 12:32 PM
To answer both of your questions, make use of the orange "inter-universe transporter" to switch to a more populated server, as indicated by the number of stars next to the server's name.

Sylpheed
May 27, 2007, 12:32 PM
first of all if your on PS2/PC then you'll have a harder time finding a party than on the 360. the missions you are doing are story missions which only can only be done by yourself if you want to play with other people change universes to 1 or 2, whichever ones open and look around the planets for parties try parum first its the most popular imo.

Ethan-Waber
May 27, 2007, 12:34 PM
Lawl, Newbs.

Moderator Note: User earned a warning for this post. Please do try and make an effort to not be too much of a #@!# on the forum, thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-05-27 10:44 ]</font>

Sylpheed
May 27, 2007, 12:36 PM
On 2007-05-27 10:34, Ethan-Waber wrote:
Lawl, Newbs.

way to go to help out new players, you know whats funny? you were a newb just like him and imo probably still are.

Kent
May 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
On 2007-05-27 10:36, Sylpheed wrote:

On 2007-05-27 10:34, Ethan-Waber wrote:
Lawl, Newbs.

way to go to help out new players, you know whats funny? you were a newb just like him and imo probably still are.

Just ignore him - isn't he the guy that was advertising some "wolf RP" in off-topic not too long ago, anyway?

He's probably trying to cover up for that by laughing at "newbs" ... somehow...

Korokodo13
May 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
If your on x360 then i'd be happy to help you out

StanleyPain
May 27, 2007, 01:26 PM
If you're not seeing people, you're probably not a populated server. Go click on one of those orange diamond looking thingies scattered around the lobbies. It will bring up a menu of all 30 servers. Servers with stars next to them have people, but only on servers with 4 or 5 stars are you likely to run into people in the lobbies and find more parties to join at mission counters.

I dunno about PS2/PC servers, but on Xbox360 typically only servers 1-3 have anyone in them (other than 16 which is used by Japanese players). if a server is too crowded, it will be greyed out and you won't be able to join it. You can also use those orange diamond things to teleport to your private room from anywhere in the game as opposed to going all the way back to the guardian colony.

Ithildin
May 27, 2007, 02:03 PM
Ah, so you made it online b4 xmas! As I said if you wanna hook up for a bit I'll give you a hand. I'm usually on from 7pm GMT on weeknights and from around 10am GMT on weekends. My char's name is Ithildin (human male), lv 68 - fortegunner, lv 10.

Oops, I forgot to say...If you wanna arrange a meeting let me know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ithildin on 2007-05-27 12:05 ]</font>

L3ighfield
May 27, 2007, 02:52 PM
Ithildin, i'll pm u sometime in the week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ithildin
May 28, 2007, 06:47 AM
Nice one! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

radical_ryan
May 28, 2007, 05:30 PM
dont be woried 2 ask the higher lvs there nice ppl

Chuck_Norris
May 28, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:30, radical_ryan wrote:
dont be woried 2 ask the higher lvs there nice ppl....most of the time

fix'd

Garnet_Moon
May 28, 2007, 05:38 PM
On 2007-05-28 15:33, chuck_norris wrote:

On 2007-05-28 15:30, radical_ryan wrote:
dont be woried 2 ask the higher lvs there nice ppl....most of the time

fix'd

Ask for and not get yelled at, usually:

Where is a good place to level?
Can you help me run a few maps to get my class level? (closer to hit and miss based on person)

Questions that will make people like me yell at you, tea bag your AFK body, molest and touch and feel said AFK body, harass you everywhere you go, and all the while never staying still to allow a blist:

Can I have meseta? (this is the big one, so it gets a spot for itself)
Can I have [Anything]?

We'll help you out if you need it, but we won't play your game for you.