PDA

View Full Version : Firebreak Tip: Heat Wave Island

Eliash
May 27, 2007, 01:06 PM
If you abandon the mission after completing the mission and before the message saying "You return the Photon Eraser" you will retain it in your items and can use it without be issued another one.

This allows you to equip it for the first seed without waiting until the mission gives you the weapon again and save a few seconds.

This tip is brought to you by: Ban-Photons...get them while there hot!

A2K
May 27, 2007, 01:19 PM
You can also have it out and equipped at the end of the mission and it won't be taken away.

Actually, abandoning the mission at that point seems a little risky. Isn't there a message saying that the event results are being sent in among the messages there?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-05-27 11:22 ]</font>

Eliash
May 27, 2007, 01:59 PM
I believe it accepts the points whenever you complete the mission and have the grade report. Not fully sure but I think it does

Lyrise
May 27, 2007, 02:09 PM
The points are already sent the moment you see trial complete.

PrinceBrightstar
May 27, 2007, 08:14 PM
There's even a bigger risk. I found out that by canceling just as it said seed purified was causing kills not to be calculated right which ended up giving my team Bs and As instead of S. So to play it safe, just hold until the MP icon shows up.

Zer0_ConvoY
May 29, 2007, 11:23 PM
um... doesn't abandoning the mission at any point after you get the eraser cause you to keep it? if it was such a fluke timed glitch i don't think they'd have a return mission for them